Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I would rather have paper money then Bitcoin  (Read 1279 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

This is going to come to a surprise to many on here, but at the moment I'd rather have paper (US FIAT) money. It's something that I would be able to actually use in my life with ease, and even though I love crypto and everything I have to be honest about what I think and see.

Plus for the fact that if i was to have bitcoin right now, I'd be paying a very high amount in fees if I wanted to actually end up using this money.

Yes, I'd also still want to use paper money, than to just only have bitcoin, I can't imagine if we still only have bitcoin, I think it will be very difficult for us to use it, especially if some people doesn't know how to use bitcoin, some people who does not have gadgets can't have bitcoin.

I agree with you. but I don't have to exchange all of my bitcoin to paper money because I still want to have the investment for my future and I think bitcoin can help me to do this. and in our real life, people still don't know much about bitcoin so they think that bitcoin is not good for them and they don't want to use it like us. actually, if we can have both paper money and bitcoin, we can use it for our real life and online life at the same time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

There are many people in real life who don't know the existence of BTC!

Although BTC is legal in many countries, people still need to trade in legal currency for daily transactions.

People earn profits through BTC or they need to change into legal tender to trade in real life!
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

I think bitcoin is even better
 For real money, you can send money to different countries using bitcoin and blockchain.

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

It doesn't come as a surprise to me because at the end of the day everyone involved in crypto usually converts his Bitcoin to Fiat so that he could use it in real life because Bitcoin isn't accepted by anyone and Fiat currencies are accepted everywhere.

mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

Because of the status of bitcoin in our country its better you always have paper money because not all establishment in the Philippines was not accepting bitcoin in terms of payment if you have real money you can buy in small store but if you have bitcoin you cannot.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

You still can't use Bitcoin for daily spending. Personally, I'm using Bitcoin as an investment more than a currency.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

It will never be the same bitcoin as paper money, its uses are different. Bitcoin is for investors, that is, people who invest in cryptocurrencies to obtain a return on this asset in the short, medium or long term. On the other hand, paper money is simply to acquire goods and services.

On my own perception I do agreeing to have both bitcoin and paper money. Bitcoin is for investment and paper money is what you use to purchase goods in your country. But because bitcoin isn't yet accepted in our society so we have to do is to convert our digital coin into fiat or paper currency.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

This is going to come to a surprise to many on here, but at the moment I'd rather have paper (US FIAT) money. It's something that I would be able to actually use in my life with ease, and even though I love crypto and everything I have to be honest about what I think and see.

Plus for the fact that if i was to have bitcoin right now, I'd be paying a very high amount in fees if I wanted to actually end up using this money.

I really came to the point that I will choose fiat than bitcoin because its value is more stable than bitcoin's value. I am really disappointed when there's a plunge because when it happened, I really need the money. I cannot blame other people but only myself because the decision is mine at all, however, I still have hopes that bitcoin will increase again.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

If I were to have a thousand bucks in fiat money or bitcoins, I'd still take fiat money and run. Even though we fully grasp our money when it comes to bitcoins, money transfer and transaction fees are faster and cheaper respectively compared to bitcoins. Bitcoins have a long way to go to have fiat money efficiency.

otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

Even in the age of credit and debit cards, paper is still widely used. Because like credit cards, cryptocurrency has their limits. Not everyone accepts these digital representation of money.
Every still prefers paper than any other type of money. And Bitcoin for instance is not currently being used as a currency, rather it is being used today as an asset.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

people have different preferences on what they'd rather use whether paper money or crypto. paper money may be convenient to them due to the fact that its legal and generally accepted as a means of pay, while others prefer BTC coz its safe, fast and free of regulation, people have different set priorities,
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

I favor paper money contrast with Btc in just term of spending since when I will spend Btc on a store for instance it will expect me to pay additional money beside the duty incorporated into the thing for the charge of the miners to finish my exchange while in paper money I will pay smooth without paying for additional expense for miners since I should simply to hand over the cash.
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

some prefer paper money and others prefer bitcoin, For those who are afraid to loose money and do not want to take risk, they will prefer fiat because bitcoin has a fluctuating value and anything can happen in an instant.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

I understand your position, we can spend bitcoin only if we get paid in cryptocurrency. And otherwise it doesn't make any sense - we buy bitcoin, spend it and again buy.
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

Bitcoin has a fluctuating value, it will grow up and sometime it will crush your money.

True, that is why it has become more of an investment than a currency in which it was intended to. Bitcoin now is primarily used for trading and holding and altcoins with lower values have played the part of the currency for payment for these transactions and services online.

maryhansenn

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

I took bitcoin as a challenge and I think it is a great project which is developing many years from now. I also believe that I will like more paying with bitcoin instead of regular paper money
cryptodoido

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

But paper money is a waste. even using dollars it should be digital
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

the answer is that it can't be debased, nor controlled by somebody or privileged cluster of individuals. it's cash that derives its value from the market (voluntary exchange) rather than by coercion and force. Thus, it's each a more robust store of wealth, and conjointly a lot of moral, clear, and honest.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

It depends on everything you need I prefer a fiat and is enough to meet your need then there is no problems however it is a missed opportunity to get many benefits from a cruptocurrencies .either with investment trading and others no matter what your concerns about a large transaction fee then I can explained that bitcoin most cryptocurrencies are not suitable for micro payment .see at most of the many profitable functions cryptocurrency are also not just for payment at it is convenient to pay paper money because it is legally accepted then the bitcoin must be cash on its first release.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

Despite everything, you have to utilize paper cash or real cash then bitcoin. We all realize that bitcoin's adequate is a low contrast with the actual money. Likewise, you have to change your bitcoin, or despite everything you have to pay out our bitcoin to utilize it for your day by day expenses. But if bitcoin’s adequate become very high, I think I will be more efficient you some bitcoin and another crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: