Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:03:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy Altcoins  (Read 186 times)
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

So depending on which country you come from, different countries have different ways of buying, and generally you need to buy the bitcoins first, and then buy altcoin in bitcoins.

Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:54:30 PM

There are a lot of sites that can buy an altcoin, It just need a ethereum wallet, because buying an altcoin is most paid by ethereum. I can see other reply on your post, they are providing you a great site to trade with. Good luck.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:35:35 AM

These are the newest days to begin the new Crypto Field. Because now there are a lot of coins and a slight downturn again. So we can buy Altcoins and Bitcoin for a slightly lower price. We need to use Exchange for this. Even though I have the same types of exchanges, I consider them to be the best. A popular Exchange such as Binace, Bittrex, Poloniex, Hitbtc. First, buy a Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, and then we can buy Altcoins from Bitcoin.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

you must have a bitcoin or ethereum first run out it's an exchanger to the coin you want to buy
my advice before you buy altcoin you learn trading buy coin at low price do not buy coin at high price
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

Maybe you should have some bitcoin or ethereum for cheaper altcoin’s exchange so you can get more altcoin because bitcoin and ethereum selling price is higher than other altcoin.
You’d better learn how to trade altcoin for a cheap selling so you’ll have better trading skill in altcoin world.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

Register on the exchange ,making Fiat - that is, currency . Either you buy BTC on exchange and make the exchange altcoins and buy what you want . Very good exchange in my opinion this is Bittrex . Binance , Betfinex , Hitbtc . But many closed registration . On Binance times a day you can manage to register . Is a young Korean exchange
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

Hey,
Im new to this forum, i signed up to ask how to buy Altcoins?
I currently don't own ANY coins, so i need to know where and how to buy.
If possible i would be happy about any instructions going further than "buy at XY".

Thank you!

First i strongly recommend at you try to watch in youtube regarding trading or searching in google.
There are too many exchanging site you may able to trade altcoins from your bitcoin, just like bittrex, poloniex, binance and hitBTC.
If you want quick buying altcoin direct to your wallet adrress just use this site https://shapeshift.io automatic process and the you have it.
Always remember for those site I've given above they have transactions fee but i think it is normal.
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

:)hi , before you buy you need to decide which currency are you gonna use to buy them, so basically you have ETH or BTC. buy them using coinbase, and register and verify exchanger like bitrex,binance,poloneiex then you have to deposit BTC or ETH to that exchanger and buy Altcoins.good luck!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

you need to buy bitcoin or etherium. send it to the exchange where your altcoin is sold.
 Buy it and send it to your wallet
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

Hey,
If possible i would be happy about any instructions going further than "buy at XY".

Thank you!

There are so many exchanges out there like binance, hitbtc, cryptopia and etherdelta. You can buy Altcoins there but i strongly recommend to study cryptocurrencies and how to trade before diving right away without any hint about how crypto works.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

First you need to buy bitcoin  to start trading of altcoins but if you don't have money to buy btc you can participate in some bounty campaigns where you can get free altcoins.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

Hey,

Thank you!

This forum is your best friend and you can check out the altcoins discussed in the thread. Then you can use google and check out altcoins in the market

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

So many ways to avail or to buy altcoins. You can buy from Bittrex, Myether wallet,coinexchange and many more.

realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

Hey,

Thank you!

Go to any exchange which has ability to deposit from bank. What I'm using, are Coinbase and Bitfinex, but Bitfinex now has limit for minimum holdings of 10k.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
asawaq23

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

First search and understand what really Altcoins is. Then use appropriate currency to buy some crypto such as BTC and ETH. And you can use this to buy an Altcoins.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

First of all u need to buy BTC it depends on what country you are. Most alts have BTC pair, less ETH pair and just few tradable for usd. Better way to find friend miner or at last local bitcoins.

SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

To get altcoins, first buy bitcoin, and exchange it to binance or other exchanging sites. Also try to adopt and have knowledge about altcoins, try to search something in google.
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

For me it is convenient to use HitBTC since the majority of my investments are made there, HITBTC does allow the buying or selling of Altcoins as a cryptocurrency and also gives you updates on price based on your requirements, not only that but it also buys for you automatically once it hits your desired value of price.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

Hey,

Thank you!

You must specify which altcoin you want to buy, If it has been determined then you should choose an exchange that provides the altcoin trading feature. You should be able to get altcoin easily because now there are many exchange you can use, bincance and bittrex is one of the exchange that has a good reputation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: