Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get more profit?  (Read 12485 times)
Djabba

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:01:45 AM by Djabba

To invest successfully in altcoins you need to spend a lot of time to understand which ones are better to choose to get a profit. I also often buy coins not from the top 10-50 and I'm fine, it comes with experience. The main secret is more time to spend on research

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

You should be able to control the situation, you need not sell at least six months of your altcoins. DeepOnion airdrop has become more difficult to earn.
Andi A

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Hii everyone, I'm newbie
Maybe give me recommend Altcoin for get more profit, what and how i do't...?
dtuna

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Eventhough hodl is a good strategy in the long term or even medium given the past performance of the coinmarket, there are a lot of profit opportunities in trading as well. The market is very volatile and you can easily make +15-30% per day if you do your research and analysis carefully.
Shakha1612

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

"Airdrop" refers to the act of distributing Bitcoin or altcoin tokens to addresses. This is often used to bootstrap a new altcoin.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ ◊ TELLURIA ◊ ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
✔ German reliability, European quality ✔
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ https://telluria.at/ ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
sozvdhua

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

I know that this is insane but to get more profit you need to risk more,higher risk will give you higher rewards.
I agree with you. There will be a lot of obstacles. Relatives and acquaintances who do not understand may find it unsafe. And I am often upset because of ups and downs. This does require a great deal of perseverance.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

To invest successfully in altcoins you need to spend a lot of time to understand which ones are better to choose to get a profit. I also often buy coins not from the top 10-50 and I'm fine, it comes with experience. The main secret is more time to spend on research

that's right, no need to buy the top 10 to earn a profit, you can benefit from the rank 10-1000 in coinmarketcap. you've always a chance to make a profit from the coins that are not too well known. but certainly needs more research, I often get more advantage of the coins not too well known. even airdrop coins could give me a pretty big advantage. My advice if any airdrop you must follow it because there is always the potential to get big results. bounty is so much, you can take part of the social media or blogs and follow the entire bounty and it's also your potential to earn more profit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

that's right, no need to buy the top 10 to earn a profit, you can benefit from the rank 10-1000 in coinmarketcap. you've always a chance to make a profit from the coins that are not too well known. but certainly needs more research, I often get more advantage of the coins not too well known. even airdrop coins could give me a pretty big advantage. My advice if any airdrop you must follow it because there is always the potential to get big results. bounty is so much, you can take part of the social media or blogs and follow the entire bounty and it's also your potential to earn more profit.
exactly agree on this that you may have to make some research for where you are able to choose coin for to trade cause there is a lot of chances that even it is not on the top 10 list you can also have some profit to earn just be careful for it to choose what coin are you willing to take for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

Definitely, sometimes those who are not in top will give us luck, like what other alts launched last year, increases this past week, it climbs to the moon like cob,hvn,adx and etc, so meaning even new coins or those that are just started when old properly can goes in a long way

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

there are many ways to make a profit, if you have a lot of money I suggest to buy now because the price in the market is going down, but if you hesitate to buy better you follow ico only, ico have great potential for you to become rich ...

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

there are many ways to make a profit, if you have a lot of money I suggest to buy now because the price in the market is going down, but if you hesitate to buy better you follow ico only, ico have great potential for you to become rich ...
Please fix your english, look like google translate.
To increase your profits, join all type bounty whether it's social media or a signature campaign
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

to increase your profits go to bounty and weekly campaign to gain some profit and token so whenever you get it you can just sell and and gain those profits and also join some airdrop if you wanted

grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

Market yust entered its recovery stage and I can allreaady see some benefit from investing in @Viberate. They yust announced that they Will give 200k tokens for free for traders on OKEx

OKEX: https://medium.com/viberate-blog/trading-vib-on-okex-pays-off-with-200-000-extra-vib-77f3254fcbe7

Also tokens which I recieved trough their rewarding system (6500 VIB tokens) are gaining in value.
Since i am very greedy I Will continue with participation and earn some more. If you also want to take your share then:

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

and read more here:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

By running your own Bitcoin faucet you will be paying out small amounts of Bitcoins to your users (automatically) but will be gaining much more revenue through ads you put on your site.The Internet is filled with endless forums and message boards, and this creates opportunities. These forums offer great opportunities to spread word about products and services, and some companies will even pay you to promote their products on these forums. Often, this involves little more than modifying your signature and putting an ad code into it some of these websites pay you in bitcoinBitcoin mining is also a way to create wealth through bitcoin.
also visit this site it's really helpful
https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-make-money-with-bitcoin/

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

Holders always win!
That's all I want to tell you.
If not, you have to be a very good and experienced trader!
Trade with your own risk.
Peace!
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

sorry to hear about you losing your money and i agree with you that deeponio was and still very good ico project so good luck for investing in it.
vakeswork

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

To get a good profit, you need to do analysis and invest in alternative coins
And also you can earn on bounty companies well

Caesar_btc

Activity: 308

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

To receive a lot of profit you have to find several sources of income. Participate in signature campaign, invest in ICO and trade. This will bring you success.

Kozlov

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

By running your own Bitcoin faucet you will be paying out small amounts of Bitcoins to your users (automatically) but will be gaining much more revenue through ads you put on your site.The Internet is filled with endless forums and message boards, and this creates opportunities. These forums offer great opportunities to spread word about products and services, and some companies will even pay you to promote their products on these forums. Often, this involves little more than modifying your signature and putting an ad code into it some of these websites pay you in bitcoinBitcoin mining is also a way to create wealth through bitcoin.
also visit this site it's really helpful
https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-make-money-with-bitcoin/

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Correct.

Having run a faucet in the past, I was aware of the vast traffic that come to your sites - and they actually click. I gave away a large sum of BTC and profited in fiat and BTC. I was hacked when Faucetbox was big, they didn't have much protection bless them and they lost a lot of bigger faucet users.

Saying that, I don't know what the ad networks are like. I do know that CoinAd was like striking gold, their rates were ridiculous. MellowAds also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: