Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get more profit?  (Read 12485 times)
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

I think that when investing in cryptocurrency it is best to invest long term. In my opinion, the daily trade is not encouraged when the market is bleeding, only one mistake you will suffer losses. If you want to make big profits then you should hold long term. Now the price of the altcoin is low, we should buy and patiently hold, wait for the market to rebound and altcoin prices rise.

agree with you. Now is not the best time for bidding, as in such a market this is a very risky step. For that now is a great time for investment in both bitcoin and altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

Well said indeed,  and also you have to be strategical in most of the time.
You to buy less price and sell when high price occurred.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I've said this in other posts.  Staking coins are something to look at.  Low cost of entry and barely any upkeep.  They generate coins as long as you leave your wallet open.

In no particular order, some of my favorites:

Castle Airdrop Platform (CSTL) 100% interest and low market cap, as a bonus you get airdrops from other coins!
 Monkey Project (MONK) Variable Interest. Low cap
 Platinum Bar (XPTX) 230% Interest and low cap.

Overall staking coins is a valid option.  Don't go with something beyond a few hundred interest or you will see the value drop fairly quick.

Do your own research!  Good luck!
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

your right air drop is one of the best way to gain profit but there's more way to gain profits you can join in bounty campaign ro earn token . buying altcoin is not good for now because the price of all coin is dump in the market.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

you can either do daily trading and also doing some short term holding by these you can maximize your profits but it is not  guarantee that you will get profits easily because you need to put some efforts on it

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Iggor

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:21:01 AM
Merited by Trimzi (2)

First of all, stop learn and stop making dumb moves. Get involved in many things like mining trading, airdrop. bounty or whatever and find out where you are good at.
From there it should be easier and after you gain some experience you should see a nice income going your way.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:26:29 AM

their is a lot of ways to get profits but you can go to daily trading, airdrop or long term HODL but if you want profit only you can go to airdrop or if you want to gain more profit you can go to daily trading but if you want to chill while getting profits you can go to long term HODL
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

their is a lot of ways to get profits but you can go to daily trading, airdrop or long term HODL but if you want profit only you can go to airdrop or if you want to gain more profit you can go to daily trading but if you want to chill while getting profits you can go to long term HODL
Day trading is not the correct method to making money that easily. Holding is the safest thing than an investor can do.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:00:55 AM

I think  airdrop is the best way to gain more profit or you can can in a bounty campaign only you have to be knowledagable on which project you will join and consider project manager if you find a good projectand a good  manager then your question will be answered.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

With the volatility so high - the bitcoin rises and falls by 10% per day - a good trader makes huge profits.
(in the forex, when a coin moves 0.1% it is already a party).
But you have to be good, and if you make a mistake you lose.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
acell101

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

you should work hard for it do investing, trading and mining, you can also join bounty campaign since you were greed... do everything.. work hard.. and so your profit will be good..
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

Theres a lot things to do to earn more profit like invest in ICOs but you should research first before investing..join bounty campaign you can also get profit in there..join an airdrop some of coins is promising and beside  we have nothing to lose..but the most  important is we need to learn properly. we have  knowledge about all of this..
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

To get a good profit you must be able to do something unique. If some activity is highly paid, then according to the law of the market there are many who wish to carry out this activity, so the price goes down. For the same reason, no one here will write an actual advice how to get a good profit. No one wants extra competition.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

There is a very simple rule "Always follow the market" do not try to replay it or deceive you will not succeed!
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

To get a good profit you must be able to do something unique. If some activity is highly paid, then according to the law of the market there are many who wish to carry out this activity, so the price goes down. For the same reason, no one here will write an actual advice how to get a good profit. No one wants extra competition.
If you want to earn a lot of profits then you should know about the potential of your coins to be more thorough in learning it and but most airdrop and signature campaigns are a great way to make a profit.
Do not rush in making decisions ..
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

It is okay to be greed in a good way like for example you are joining a lot of sources of income that are legal and possible because that is just a thing called maximizing whats you already can do. Because sticking into one soirce of income are not gonna make you rich and that is just gonna be boring because you are sticking on it over and over again. So get up and find a lot of source of income like join in a campaign do trading and join in teitter and other sites then go have an investment it is up to you how to gain money.
rosanoe

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

To get more profit, exert more effort so that you can earn more too.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

I always trade but time to time I monitor in exchange market so that you know when it will be to sale your altcoins then after that research again after trade again and so on. You need to be wise here in order to earn more profits.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

Aside from being loyal to bitcoin investment , to get more profits is buy more bitcoins in the market this will add more profits ,and if yoyu know how to trade ,then try to engage in teading activities this will give additional profits to your investments.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

If you are a good tader then this can be the first thing when you can get an extra profit. There are also bounties for many projects and if you hold the coin long enough it can become also an extra profit so there are some way to get more profit. I have already participated many Airdrops but most of them until now had no market values at all but there's one time when I was able to sell a token which I've got from an airdrop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: