Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get more profit?  (Read 12485 times)
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

Have more research about the coins that you want to buy and to get sure profit I think nice to invest coin that belongs on top 10 but if you want taking risk there are coins that has potential that are not belong on top 10. I like airdrop but there are many do not have value and a waste of time but about the deeponion not familiar about it.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Invest in coins you trust, I trust mostly in Bitcoin, Bitcoincash, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple(now because it's on coinbase), PIVX the best coin I want them more!

When the altcoin you investet doubles or triples in price sell it 10-30% back to bitcoins, and when it's low buy back more... Also read about coins so you'll know what will probobly last...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fkOqXAHLKQ

Greed? I don't know what that is anymore, if you greedy, you shouldn't be in crypto because you will sell when it's low and buy when it's high... Don't be greedy, it's not everything in an instant and also, if too much greed will hit you hard when you'll lose somewhere a lot... but don't worry, if you lose hodl that shit until you get that money back...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You probably answered your own question - stop being greedy. You need to be in control of your emotions and make smart rational decisions that aren't influenced by greed or fear or any other emotion. DeepOnion isn't really an airdrop, you have to hold coins to receive coins, the coin is performing well but I don't like any system that influences persons to hold so they can profit more. Seems like an artificial way to pump price.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

always go for the short term invest in this way you can your profit twice as faster than doing on the long term yet you must keep an eye to your portfolio to know when you are going to sell your tokens

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

many people say deeponion is a scam so im not sure its good option to gain money. greedy is one of failure of humanity. we never statisfy and keep hoping the value increase.
holding coin not a bad option but you need to know how to stop. and buying wrong coin is your fault cause you choose a bad project of coin. i suggest you have to read first about their project before you invest into their coin.

ngefek berat

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

If you want to get more profit I suggest to start trading altcoin But you also need the capital first in running it other than that you also need to be patient when the selling price has decreased so that losses can be avoided.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I was just like you when I was trading. I was so hungry of profits buy this and buy that I never speculate then lost some of my money and I had to stop it and now I am focusing more on campaigns

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Dont worry...Invest in bitcoins and trade and keep calm..Dont try to be rich so fast...Try to hold a part of your bitcoins..rest you trade...but first see all the value chart and etc before taking a step...dont worry You will gain your losses again....I also suffered from a great loss..In these days...I was in need of money and I sold my coins...or one more thing just rank up here and participate in signature or bounty campaigns.
helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

To get more profit you have to learn the technical analysis well because from technical analysis you can know where to buy any coin and which level you have to book your profit or exit and other side you have to research well about that coin so that if you hold for long term you can get more profit as well. Other side airdrops is also a good way to join and get good coins for free.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Do not invest in just one coin. Share your money in different currencies. I tink short time investments risky, so in my opinion, it is better making investments for long time.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

Honestly, there are many ways to increase the financial income. Above all, you should not rush and think carefully before choosing what to do and hurrying always leads to a loss. Furthermore, to get more profit you should divide your money to buy some currencies, which exists in top 5 (like: Bitcoin, Ripple, Etheruem..) and then to invest is the better choice but you should think carefully before choosing where to invest your money.
In otherwise, to avoid losses you must choose different methods to profit such as: working in signature campaign, translation...
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

Trading involve always some risk. You have to choose carefully the coins or tokens and study them before trading, and there is always a possibility of losing. But we learn everyday from our mistakes. Joining airdrops is good as free money, but the problem is that most of this projects haven't real value.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:43 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 07:24:22 PM by Denlv

Go for long term investment only patience brings the big money,like me with cardano i invest 1 year ago and now its boom!Look for ur coin,read about it,and do it!

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:01:05 PM

You can also take up mining. In general, what did you do in my opinion and is the most profitable way of earning on crypto-currencies. You buy little known alcoins, wait until they grow in price and sell.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

To get more profit you have to learn the technical analysis well because from technical analysis you can know where to buy any coin and which level you have to book your profit or exit and other side you have to research well about that coin so that if you hold for long term you can get more profit as well. Other side airdrops is also a good way to join and get good coins for free.
I agree that analysis is the most important thing. Especially when we talk about investment in the form of a project, it should all do our analysis as possible because without any analysis then we can experience losses. Maybe I better think much longer than in a hurry to make an incorrect decision. This is an option and when we already have the result then we have to make a decision right away, lest we lose momentum. I'm sure everyone here must have a goal and it definitely wants us all accomplished, make sure that you do is the right thing !!
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

I think the best way to get more profit is by holding whatever coins you have for a long term period though few weeks or months will make a lot of difference with regards to their prices still a year or two will surely provide good investment income. Also people should make a good analysis and research so they can choose which coins has the most highest chance of appreciation in the future
alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:46:37 AM

You will get more profit if you cutcost.  It is best if you ensure your strategy and invest more on other businesses.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

Different ways to get more profits

- Invest more (off course the risk is to loose more)
- Spend more time to read, learn, experiment, etc.
- Reduce your costs (trading fees, transac. fees, ..)
- Avoid scams !
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

first of all don't be greedy. If you are getting nice amount of profit keep your profits safe and continue in the same way.
Patience and being not greedy will drive you to success. but if you are gaining less try to trade crypto with small portions of your budget.

Yes that's the best way. You have to be careful on your attitude, dont waste everything if you have a good profit then you have to save it. Do not spend it anywhere. Continue joining campaign if you feel that the campaign is ok.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

Patience is one key to make profit in cryptocurrency. Setting aside your emotion is also a big factor but it is hard to apply. You need to have a good mindset if you really want to earn. Skills in reading a chart is also a plus. Updates of your holding gives you an idea when to get a profit or hold it for long.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: