Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Farm Project  (Read 285 times)
Atkin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

Hey guys,

been a long term lurker on this forum but finally got around to posting.

I represent a company based and registered in germany and am looking for either an opportunity to host our rigs elsewhere (if you have a site, please approach me with terms) or for one or multiple partners to open up a farm ourselves.

Since we are paying a whoppig 28c/ KWh any help is appreciated Smiley

We are looking for partners here not people to gift us money, deal should be beneficial to all parties.

Looking forward to replies!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samotdan

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

Dear Atkin,

I live in Principality of Andorra (between France and Spain), our country has one of the cheapest elecitricity cost of Europe and we are proud to have a very low taxes for our companies.
Has yout company plans to expand his miner network to another countries in europe?
I can send you a information report about our taxes, electricity prices (kw), safe political environment, i think it would be a fantastic oportunity for our country and for yout company too.
I am in touch with government, political institutions, telecommunications companies, lawyers, bankers and so on, so i think it would be a fantastic opportunity to start a new business here.
I hope you can invest a little time.
Thanks in advance.
samot.dan@gmail.com
horal

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

Hi there,

We have a spot in Belarus, 47km from Minsk

There we would pay 15c/Kw

PM me if it makes sense

Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв / SmartContract Audit Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв нa бaзe ERC20
ICO HeadStart - фaндpaйзинг плaтфopмa нoвoгo пoкoлeния
Пoлyчить 100 бecплaтныx тoкeнoв зa вcтyплeниe в гpyппy Telegram
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

If you are still in need then I can help you. I have some investors too if you want you can both start your own mining farm. If you only need a person who can give you place to start your farm then I am available to work that for you. In my place I can provide the electricity price at 0.8c/kwh. Along with that we can manage for the solar energy panels so half of the day we will provide a free electricity.
thr3

Activity: 77
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

Looking for mining partners too targeting below <$USD0.04 through commercial PPAs. PM me if you would be interested.
daniel.roman

Activity: 130
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:55:01 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 02:09:00 AM by daniel.roman

Hey guys,

I represent a company based and registered in germany and am looking for either an opportunity to host our rigs elsewhere (if you have a site, please approach me with terms) or for one or multiple partners to open up a farm ourselves.

We are looking for partners here not people to gift us money, deal should be beneficial to all parties.

Hi I live in Ecuador (south america), where the cost of energy is 0.4 USD cents per Kwh, if you are interested, please contact me in a PM, we can offer you some legal and financial guarantees.

We could  start with signing a Letter Of intend and after that a Non-disclosure agrement. Then we can see the conditions of both parties.

If you mining farm is very big, we also can buy some photovoltaic solar plants at the amount of 4 to 7 usd millions, and all the electricity prodcuced by the solar farm could be use for the operation of the mining farms. remeber we are located in the center of the world, where be received the bigest solar radiation on earth. If you are interested in the solar plants in less than two weeks we can have the autorization of the owner to sell the plants.

If you want we can sign the contracts in the Germany embasy in Ecuador and declare legal territories in the contract our both countries.

In the case you are interested in the buy of the solar plants, you will own them for life time, and every 25 years they require a new small investment to replace the solar panels.

Also, if you want to visit the solar plants you are were welcome to do it.

Regards

Daniel Roman
daniel.roman

Activity: 130
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

Hey guys,

Hi I live in Ecuador (south america), where the cost of energy is 0.4 USD cents per Kwh, if you are interested, please contact me in a PM, we can offer you some legal and financial guarantees.

We could  start with signing a Letter Of intend and after that a Non-disclosure agrement. Then we can see the conditions of both parties.

If you mining farm is very big, we also can buy some photovoltaic solar plants at the amount of 4 to 7 usd millions, and all the electricity prodcuced by the solar farm could be use for the operation of the mining farms. remeber we are located in the center of the world, where be received the bigest solar radiation on earth. If you are interested in the solar plants in less than two weeks we can have the autorization of the owner to sell the plants.

If you want we can sign the contracts in the Germany embasy in Ecuador and declare legal territories in the contract our both countries.

In the case you are interested in the buy of the solar plants, you will own them for life time, and every 25 years they require a new small investment to replace the solar panels.

Also, if you want to visit the solar plants you are very welcome to do it.

Regards

Daniel Roman

Liam21

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

There is a contract with a power plant located in northern Europe for the purchase of electricity at 0.06 Euro per 1 kW.

At the moment 400 kW, in July another 800 kW. In the fourth quarter of 2018, another 10 MW will be available.

There is no room at the power plant, so the power plant permits the installation of 40-foot sea containers. In one container is placed 190 Asic.

This is how containers look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8XW6a1x7Ds

Carrying out the cable to the containers costs 12 000 Euro, electricity connection costs 3500 Euro for every 100 kW.

For development of 400 kW need are 2 containers. The price of 2 containers will be 10 000 Euro.

Total estimates:
Carrying out cable - 12 000 Euro
Connectivity - 3500 x 4 (400 kW) = 14 000 Euro
2 containers = 10 000 Euro
Total: 36 000 Euro for a place under 285 Antmeiner S9

The price of electricity is 0.06 Euros
Rental of plase for 2 containers - 660 Euro per month

Under the terms of the contract with the power plant, after launching for 1 month, 70% of the allocated power capacity should be mastered.

I have experience in creating mining farms, automating all processes on the farm.

I will consider other proposals for the use of this electricity.
pret691

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

Just wanted to write you an pm, but it's disabled. I'm from germany too and have the same "problem". If you are interested in an exchange, please contact me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: