Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC doing?  (Read 427 times)
zorchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

XRP has a huge potential of surpassing Bitcoin in term of Market Cap.
As you cans see currently Bitcoin marketcap dominance is at all time low only 35% compared to what we had seen before 45%+
For the moment I'm just holding Bitcoin as I don't really know what will happen,but doesn't keep me away from investing in some Altcoins.
Bitcoin will certainly begin to grow again in 2018, but I will not forget about violas either, I personally hold 30% of the deposit in bitcoins.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:38:24 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 11:03:36 PM by filharvey

Everyone know BTC is King, but now maybe everything changed. BTC is still King but it don't worship as before.
Recent time, hundreds of billions of dollars have been poured in Crytocurenncy but only poured in Altcoin, especially XRP. So what do you think about that?

1/ The return of the King and Altcoin will drop very much
2/ BTC will up but Alt don't drop much
3/ BTC can hardly increase again as investors' confidence is losing
4/ I don't know will what happen. I still keep my BTC.
I would say that BTC would go up again and altcoins also would not drop much.We should carefully notice that only the altcoin ripple which is being supported by most banks has started to rise suddenly in its marketcap and surprisingly not much in its price i think.I heavily doubt that it might be an indirect attack over bitcoin by the bankers.

But we could see a ray of hope in this new year beginning since bitcoin price has started to rise once again reaching $17,040.I expect altcoin markets also to face a small increase in prices.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
dvbcrypto

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:05:24 AM

Everyone know BTC is King, but now maybe everything changed. BTC is still King but it don't worship as before.
Recent time, hundreds of billions of dollars have been poured in Crytocurenncy but only poured in Altcoin, especially XRP. So what do you think about that?

No.1 btc sideway now. However, when btc pump, investors will withdraw capital via btc and altcoin will dump sharply.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:34:53 AM

Bitcoin has already done so well my dear. Who would've thought that price will be this high today. We need to be a bit grateful sometimes.
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

I would say that BTC would go up again and altcoins also would not drop much.

maybe it's happening
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

Do not despair and really lots of some testing and that I prove my self there is a very good moment here we are still normal .and even back then we just wait and hold our bitcoin and I see bitcoin is always high in your rate until bitcoin stock run out and others in the conditions usually will rise and often downward but it really happens quickly and hopefully the price will reach more than a million  in 2018, and from still keep my bitcoin though nothing is going on but with the xrp.increase of instant it passed for a few months for me is really a sign to those who started investing in their
 investment here in altcoin now where to exchange fees much low and confirmed .fast than btc.that's right really neither positive or negative is just like every bulls and bears are just worthless even If you are hiding of price  side ways until we have a group to determined that there is a buy and sells.this is the first way of moving the price in btc.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

the bitcoin course will always grow, but that does not mean that the altcoins are lost in this universe!
the demand for altcoins is as high as bitcoin, because prices will drop only in relation to bitcoin
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

Now Bitcoin is king in all digital currency.all know in cryptocurrency Bitcoin position is high.Bitcoin play strong role in digital currency.already Bitcoin do many good things.now people are using Bitcoin  and store it.I feel when Bitcoin grow up and Altcoin are down.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

Bitcoin was rising so fast in the november and decembar of 2017, and nowadays when BTC stop its almost exponential rise, some people start roumers.
I think that this is only begining of the BTC kingdom.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

For me Bitcoin is still the best coin to hold for long term, for now people invest in alt coin because it's more profitable, but Bitcoin got a real usage, when most of the investors back to Bitcoin, Bitcoin will reach ATH again, but in the future when Bitcoin is rising again the alt won't drop too much because we already got more investors join in crypto

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

Probably because of insanely high fees and slow transactions, people that uses bitcoin often, they have probably decided to use some other crypto till everything become normal again. That could be a reason why there are rising in altcoins value. And it will continue to be like that as long as bitcoin is in situation like this. If nothing is changed this could lead to destruction of bitcoin. Bitcoin have some serious problems that needs to be dealt with, or it will become dead legend...
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

People keep saying there is supposed to be some "return of the king" like Bitcoin had left at some point and is supposed to be making a comeback. It never left the top spot, ever. Even now XRP is collapsing under its own weight(?) and has decreased nearly 30% over the past 24 hours, it's far from being a formidable opponent for Bitcoin and is comfortably sliding back down to where it was before. Ethereum started to move back up to the position it had held before XRP took off, and now we wait and see what happens with them in the meantime.

Aside from XRP and ETH I see no cryptos that have a chance in hell of actually competing with Bitcoin. I don't think there's any need to worry about Bitcoin being pushed away for a while.
BettingTips

Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:46:24 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:14:21 PM by BettingTips

The Bitcoin price is currently unstable at all, predicting the exchange rate will drop in the near future. In the future, it is predicted that Bitcoin Cash will replace Bitcoin and rise to become the world's most powerful crypto, at which time Bitcoin Cash will be used for every purchase.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

The Bitcoin price is currently unstable at all, predicting the exchange rate will drop in the near future,

Bitcoin's market price value will regain back its usual rate and is currently the most powerful cryptocurrency at this present time. I think there is still a big opportunity for bitcoin investors as there are many people joining in the bitcoin community. Financial markets were now dealing bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies  as a legitimate financial
assets.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:45:10 AM

For me I think it's best to hold your Btc in your wallet but not all of it try to invest 10% from your Bitcoin savings on alts because Bitcoin is not perfect currency many other currencies have other advantage like more secure more privacy less trx fees faster transactions so do some little searching and trade some of your bitcoins on various Alts that have potential of multiplaying many times like we have seen with ripple. Bitcoin wouldn't be multiplaying that much but it values will stay stable and no risks on keeping just Bitcoin that is why I only recommend trading just a some to Alts because not all of them will succeed anyone of them can be the next big thing or it's just another alt.
daddypastes

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:52:34 AM

I am choosing the 4th Option, "4/ I don't know will what happen. I still keep my BTC'' But i wish if Bitcoin and altcoin pump together then that will be awesome for all crypto holders. And i hope it will happen soon.  Cheesy Hope for the best  Smiley

bitcoin doing better for me...its a big help to all member,istill keep my own opinion about BTC and hoping for the best....
jollyreti

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:53:41 AM

It is dying, because it cannot survive against modern competition and has no chance in the future 
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:57:41 AM

the market is now full with people and investors that are looking to make profit, so what do you think will happend. they are not going to buy and hold btc because day trading of altcoins is more profitable
the market is not only met by investors, buyers and sellers, but altcoin also increases every day.
BTC holders will not hold everything, certainly some of BTC in the wallet, will be traded.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:59:52 AM

XRP has a huge potential of surpassing Bitcoin in term of Market Cap.
As you cans see currently Bitcoin marketcap dominance is at all time low only 35% compared to what we had seen before 45%+
For the moment I'm just holding Bitcoin as I don't really know what will happen,but doesn't keep me away from investing in some Altcoins.
As what happen in the market trend, we can't really predict what will happen next compared before. It seems that, manipulation of some whales in the market are getting strong and it could really affect the price in all cryptocurrencies.
sylvaC

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:38:46 AM

I think bitcoin is equivalent to the U.S. dollar and will stabilize in the future. Other currencies will fluctuate very much
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: