Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to choose the ICO to invest in  (Read 325 times)
billcanter (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

Hi everyone,

so I'm trying to figure out where to invest my money right now and decided to ask some knowledgable people here! hope you'll be able to help me out and let me know your opinion on this, please feel free to share your thoughts.

So prior to investing I decided to review the best ICOs that are currently running, according to Inc. magazine, there is a small list of truly good projects on the market now.

What would you choose out of this list? Have you already invested in one of these projects maybe?

I'm looking at Rentberry and Cypherium. The first ones already have a fully working project and backing of some Venture Companies and the second one is trying to make the blockchain technology go mainstream.

What do you think? What are you secure and interesting options?

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shivasenap

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Hi everyone,

so I'm trying to figure out where to invest my money right now and decided to ask some knowledgable people here! hope you'll be able to help me out and let me know your opinion on this, please feel free to share your thoughts.

So prior to investing I decided to review the best ICOs that are currently running, according to Inc. magazine, there is a small list of truly good projects on the market now.

What would you choose out of this list? Have you already invested in one of these projects maybe?

I'm looking at Rentberry and Cypherium. The first ones already have a fully working project and backing of some Venture Companies and the second one is trying to make the blockchain technology go mainstream.

Thanks!

have not heard about these projects before. I will check them and inform my opinion on this thread. Now I am gonna read the article you have posted.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Crypterium is one of best ICO in the last year and I noticed that this project has mentioned in the some of the ICO rating site. We are seeing the ICO choosing with the perfect information like their future growth and white paper release details. You all have to check the capital value of the concern ICO.
You need to be a selective person to invest ICO because there are many ICO as scamming the investors.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

how about Trade.io and Tokenomy (TEN)?

Trade.io
Binance need competitors, Trade.io will be a great competitor for Binance.

Tokenomy
the CEO of Tokenomy is Oscar Darmawan, the same CEO with Bitcoin.co.id.
Bitcoin.co.id is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange market in Indonesia.
you can check the trading volume on this market exchange (Bitcoin.co.id) on Coinmarketcap.

Pre-ICO: 80000 TEN/BTC.
Pre ICO period: January 8th, 2018, 3:00 PM to January 15th, 2018, 3.00 PM (UTC+8).

You can do some research about it.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

From my personal past experiences, I wouldn't recommend investing in ICOs at all. If you find a project with very high potential, just invest during the pre-ICO phase which will give you a lot of bonus tokens. Recent developments show that over 90% of tokens aren't even holding up at the ICO price. Alternatively, you could wait for the ICO to finish and then buy in when the token hits exchanges, at a much lesser price than during the ICO.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Trade.io

Tokenomy
you can check the trading volume on this market exchange (Bitcoin.co.id) on Coinmarketcap.

Pre ICO period: January 8th, 2018, 3:00 PM to January 15th, 2018, 3.00 PM (UTC+8).

Trade.io TIO TOKEN has a very good remuneration revenue sharing model and it also has raised a lot of money as well in it's ICO. I think though now it just finished a few hours ago but my advice is to pick some up asap as soon as it gets onto a decent exchange because I have a feeling once all the early punters have dumped for instant profits, it will grow very fast in price and up the ranks as people want to scale up and join the pools.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
fangbuzz

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

Follow!!

want to know what is the best ICO to invest now too
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

Theres a lot of promising ICO right now,  you just have to be careful and research the project very well,  i suggest check the team,  advisors and the type of product or services they will offer.  Check the website of the critics then see the ratings. 
fangbuzz

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Theres a lot of promising ICO right now,  you just have to be careful and research the project very well,  i suggest check the team,  advisors and the type of product or services they will offer.  Check the website of the critics then see the ratings. 

Oh! Thanks a lot for sharing.

Anything else i should be focus on too before investing and ICO? It also sounds like many ICO scams nowadays.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

I ma sure your handpicked ICO's are great and they are working with their model just fine. I have another ICO's with similar condition and as per our trust factor we always choose what comforts us. I have been too attach with the SCL, the social coin platform now and I'm holding the coins for the same since 8 moths now. Im very faithful about this project because the kind of development these people have made is enormous and upto the mark. They are running everything with according to roadmap and the timeline is just perfect. Im sure this will attract more investors into its platform and there will be huge profitability from its investment. Also, January is peak period for this company because its going to advertise the SCL all over the internet. This will surely bring huge crowd again and thus will pump the SCL huge. So you may wanna look into it. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

trade.io and knort both of them are good you can find their whitepaper on this forum ez

herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

Trade.io

Tokenomy

I think Binance's competitor is Kucoin. This is a trading platform of Hong Kong, with very low fees like Binance
fangbuzz

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

Trade.io

Tokenomy

I think Binance's competitor is Kucoin. This is a trading platform of Hong Kong, with very low fees like Binance

I came across a similar ICO too. Which is an exchange with 6 products in one exchange.
They claim to have lending, trading, Signal trading, Staking, borrowing and referral in one exchange.

It really seems interesting and their Pre-ICO just ended.
Their ICO stage 1 is coming up soon too.

I am looking forward for their bounty programs to earn their Bitto tokens too.

Below have more informations regarding their ICO.

🚀🔥🚀[ANN][PRE-ICO]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE-LENDING(COPY TRADE)POS v3.0|MLM|🚀🔥🚀
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

First, I never know about ICO's you're mention, sorry about that. Second, ICO is new project with new coin and need more time to see their performance. Last one, I suggest you invest with second coin after btc, such as ltc, xrp and xmr. For me, second coin is have future than ICO even they have good concept and clear roadmap. As friend, I only suggest you should be careful with your plan ( invest in ICO ) and the coin you take. But it's your money, no one will stop you. Good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

Cypherium looks more better and promising than Rentberry. If i were you i'll invest in Cypherium or invest 50/50 in both, instead of going all-in for one ICO.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
verywudi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

How about zeepin? It looks promising, I'm thinking about invest in it
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

About this list it's hard to say, but the projects are promising. But my choice is a blockchain platform that have a great future, for example:
1. ICON
2. EOS
3. AION
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:18:09 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

I am also thinking of investing in a very nice ICO and looking forward of earning big for future investment. But choosing a nice and promising project is not easy  it is more important  to verify it first before entering and finally invest.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

You try reading Insurepal I'm sure this will caught your interest. Our new technologies such as crypto currencies and other digital stuff offers to make life so easier and it is good to know that in line with that other important institutions adopt this kind of market and that's what Insurepal did. It is an crypto insurance that would be very beneficial to a lot of people and I am confident investing on this ICO will bring so much return in the future
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

There is so many ICOs currently, best is you check out ICO drops or ICO bench and evaluate the top scoring ICOs
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: