Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:27:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3135 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

well i am soon creating for all those that missed tron a new opportunity

regards

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

well i am soon creating for all those that missed tron a new opportunity

regards

Please let us know what is it  when you launch it..  Smiley

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

Too many FUD around TRX. After their white paper was published, some claims it was just copied from another white paper and it does not contain anything that would give investors assurance that project is profitable and will push through. But then again, it may just be FUD and they just want to bring down the price so whales can buy TRX at discounted price.

lot of negative and positive ideas spreads in the internet about Tron. we can't even judge what is and who is correct. That's why say "Tron" is complicated right now to me. I can wait and see, meawhile If the coin rose like a rocket we will be worried. in case the coin did fall down, we will be happy that we didn't fall in the trap.. who knows..? 

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

Too many FUD around TRX. After their white paper was published, some claims it was just copied from another white paper and it does not contain anything that would give investors assurance that project is profitable and will push through. But then again, it may just be FUD and they just want to bring down the price so whales can buy TRX at discounted price.
True. I checked out their whitepaper and there was nothing spectacular about it, but I will not call it a scammy coin either. TRON just like PACCoin went up all of a sudden and got dumped and is rising again currently. I am confused currently as to whether this coin would be a worthy investment or not since it seemed to have appeared out of nowhere in the top 10 crypto coins.

My advice is to buy some TRON at the current price and HODL it for the future since it is possible to earn huge profits from this coin in the long term if the developers continue updating it regularly driving the hype around it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mullenrodney

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

The same thing happened to me with XRB recently. I was thinking about adding it to my portfolio and it made +70% the next day. And I found nothing that supported such a move
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

The same thing happened to me with XRB recently. I was thinking about adding it to my portfolio and it made +70% the next day. And I found nothing that supported such a move

Yeah it happens. that's unavoidable or our careless attitude. better to be vigilant always though..

Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

But I think that TRX will not stay at this level. It will go up to minimum $1 according to their project back ground.. Don't feel upset.. Find a good dip and grab a TRX bag. Wish you all the best.

CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

I don't think it's too late to invest in TRX
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

But I think that TRX will not stay at this level. It will go up to minimum $1 according to their project back ground.. Don't feel upset.. Find a good dip and grab a TRX bag. Wish you all the best.

I 've not decided yet. lets see. hope you got them early. Good luck for your expectations.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:05:23 AM

It may be not too late if you have enough BTC and you can risk it. I am in a position that I can't take a risk at the moment, that's my concern. Otherwise I wouldn't feel upset this much.

Keen4

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

Anyone think there’s still potential for this to go higher?
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

Anyone think there’s still potential for this to go higher?

I think almost everyone has mixed idea about TRON. Anyway,Some one may give you proper answer...

alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

Anyone who missed the opportunities are sad but you just have to try and try until you familiarize everythjng about this and you're gonna have success Smiley
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

Every day a coins gives a good opportunity, but how to catch luck . Be persistent and everything will turn out.

among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

TRX was an ICO so through ICOs you will Find a golden opportunity,

try https://www.thekey.vip/ is now on ICO stage, look at it,
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

agreed, it still so cheap, and it is now famous and everyone knows it, it may have good potential in the future
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

TRX was an ICO so through ICOs you will Find a golden opportunity,

try https://www.thekey.vip/ is now on ICO stage, look at it,

Ah yeah I heard the news, this is really a good news..

matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

I bought a some coins and continue to hold. I think in the long term it will be profitable. Although I cannot know for sure.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
Ziminator

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

Do not despair, the world of the crypto-investor is the way it is. Somewhere you lose, you find somewhere. No luck in this luck in another. The main thing is not to give up and work on! There are still many prospects ahead.

cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

Well initially I bought in a 0.03 and then again at 0.23 when I had some extra BTC to trade.  Overall, I'm down now because of this, but I didn't expect to get a rapid increase in my initial investment.  This is a coin to HODL.  It will only get better as more partnerships are announced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: