Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3135 times)
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

some peoples invested on TRX due to have main net lunch but this is not bug happen to increase the price high, I observed TRX its only when have update on TRX then only will rise the price little bit
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
You created this thread over 5 months ago, so you should have moved on from this already. See, it's not a mistake on your part, you just missed out. I also missed out on this opportunity but I'm not making a big deal out of it coz I know there will be similar opportunities in the near future. Just keep on moving forward and anytime soon you will come across a project that will give you such profit. Best of luck!

ngoanhh21

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

I knew that Tron will surge starting this year and it's for long term investment of mine so I am looking forward for Tron TRX to pump more especially when the Crypto Market finally recovers.
I don't believe that even today that we are already late on investing Tron, not ever.
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:47:45 AM

It's a pity you missed the opportunity just like myself. If you want to know about upcoming project or ICO that will moon then you got to be more active in exchange troll boxes and here in the forum. You will not lack information that will make you rich.
aenin2764

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

Honestly, I still hold TRX and hope it recovers soon after the crash
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

I also missed alot of opportunity to get 10 times profit just in amonth, because i dont spend times to make research for that. Now i change my strategies to spend 2 or 3 hours aday to learn and make research for the new coin that just listed in the market, actually some of them possible to get profit up to 10 times just in amonth.

Yes, I agree with you! It is better to spend many hours of research to get some great coin and have multiple times of profit, than to buy some trash and sell it for nothing 10 times in a row.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
trung.nguyen2382

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

I know how your feeling is cause I miss it too, such a pity.
milkpeace67

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

dont be gray, other opportunity are wait you. Vanig, FSN can be help you success.
Should learn more and read more . me too.
otis.nolan

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

I do not understand why the price of trx pumped and dumped so much, and it seems it is pumping again, I think this coins is from China, which has a serve policy about the crypto coins as far as I know, is it right?
thienbinh65321x

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

Do not despair, the world of the crypto-investor is the way it is. Somewhere you lose, you find somewhere. No luck in this luck in another. The main thing is not to give up and work on! There are still many prospects ahead.
hoanguyenn203

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

whats the verdict on this coin. Is it finished in terms of profitability or future increase, or is there more to this coin. It seems to have little value now as many people have sold most of there coins. i really dont wanna be the last person holding this.
diemthuan343265

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

Many people bought tron at 2000 satoshi levels. And they are waiting for tron o go back those levels. It is very hard. I dont believe that in a short time tron can do that. Because of Justin who is the owner is this coin Tron investors can cry. They need very good news to pump it again.
bibitao63

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

Same here...I am not too much of a Tron fan. I guess if you got in super early and sold at the high then you made a little bit. I think Tron and Verge both have had a lot of hype around them and both have been sub-par in my opinion. Although Tron is suppose to launch their main net next month so I guess we can see what that does for them.
crayzn999

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

I do not understand why the price of trx pumped and dumped so much, and it seems it is pumping again, I think this coins is from China, which has a serve policy about the crypto coins as far as I know, is it right?
vivuta114

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

I bought Tron at $0.44 last 4th week of December last year but I don't think that I am investing it late because I knew that Tron will surge starting this year and it's for long term investment of mine so I am looking forward for Tron TRX to pump more especially when the Crypto Market finally recovers.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

It was unfortunately indeed. But that was happened because you didn't know Tron would go to moon. Except you have a crystal ball.
I am thinking this is a lesson for us to observe and learn what factors made tron succeed. If we can find the factors, maybe we can find the next coin
which have a pattern like tron.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thanhtuyenk38

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

Cryptocurrency market is multi-billion Dollar market. If you miss an opportunity on one crypto, you can bet that there is another crypto somewhere gearing up to move up in price. You need to be clear minded and pro-active get emotional about loss opportunity will rob you of another staring you in the face!
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

Now it is the best opportunity to buy cheap TRON again! What a good news in the bearish market, right? Buy cheap and sell high Cheesy

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
Unfortunately, I have the same sentiments! So if it would make you feel any better, I also missed out on that opportunity. Same is true for many hunters. Lucky are those who were able to get into the Tron craze last December. But hey, life doesn't stop just because of one miss out! We just need to look for other opportunities and move forward.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

I started this thread, Now it looks like better to buy Cardano instead of TRX.  Wink even cardano price is low now. what do you think TRX or Cardano , or any other coin ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: