Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3135 times)
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

TRX will hit on bittrex on march so its cheap now. It will rise min 40% on march. Buy and hold TRX until march and you will gain more.

TRX is going no where , TRX being listed on bittrex is just like when it got listed on bitfenix ,the price didn't even flinch and went down .
TRX is moved by hype and pump and dumps of the whales controlling it . Unless they decide to remove those big sell walls the price ain't moving or unless Justin Sun comes out with crazy news to hype it up again it will pump for a while then dump again. 0 hope for TRX to move forward considering how much it is being controled .
hazznel

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

Are you trading or looking for a long term hold?
I believe TRX still have potential to rise even higher with more and more collaborations being announced by the founder.

I bought some, just in case, to be sure I won't miss this moon ride, if there's ever gonna be one.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

Tron is still PR over development.  Couple of weeks ago Justin tweeted about integration with Peiwo.  Do a search for this now... no further news, there's nothing in field, it must have been just dev lab stuff and they can make any old claim about what happens there.  
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

It seems to me that TRX has potential, and that its current price is not the last. Buy now this coin, especially if you want in the long term.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

Need not sad, just as you see, the price of the TRX fell sharply, in my opinion, this token is just a ponzi scheme, so I will choose to stay away from the TRX tokens, after all, it will make you lose money.

crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

The cryptocurrency world will offer many more opportunities like tron and will continue to offer. It doesn't make any sense to feel sorry after every opportunity you missed. It will be most logical to forget the olds and start to pursue the new ones.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

When the CEO tweets more about the price on exchanges rather than the underlying technology, there is something to be concerned about.  Never been a fan of TRX project, seemed like it was too much hype over real deliverables.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

I have 900k trx last year, and i never expected that its price will reach that high.
if i ever hold it until its price goes really high, i think i am a millionaire as of today.

but sad to say, i sold it only for 6 eth Sad

Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

I have 900k trx last year, and i never expected that its price will reach that high.
if i ever hold it until its price goes really high, i think i am a millionaire as of today.

Are you fucking serious? 900,000 TRX was worth $240,000 in December 2017. And you sold all of them for less than $6,000? Your story is tragic and amusing at the same time. But please don't get disheartened. It happens to everyone.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
Now the price of Tron 0.046$. I think if you still want to invest in the throne, now is the time.

maiden

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Are you fucking serious? 900,000 TRX was worth $240,000 in December 2017. And you sold all of them for less than $6,000? Your story is tragic and amusing at the same time. But please don't get disheartened. It happens to everyone.
yes I do, I had that 900k trx before, it was august to november I think.
i bought it because a friend of mine said that it has a future, but after I earn a 100% profit, I already sold it. that 900k trx is only 3 eth before. Im dead serious.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

Damn it, I could have understood your feeling well If I were you. But no wonder This is pathetic. But sometimes it happens cos no one knows the future, now lets not cry for over split milk. Lets try to find another gem. There are many and many more to come too. Good luck for the future.

maiden

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

Damn it, I could have understood your feeling well If I were you. But no wonder This is pathetic. But sometimes it happens cos no one knows the future, now lets not cry for over split milk. Lets try to find another gem. There are many and many more to come too. Good luck for the future.
well i dont regret what i have done, maybe just a little.
i already got my profit so that was fine with me.
but if only i waited more, i must enjoyed more profit as of today :3

thehook1

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:03 AM

Just be quite..it will be at the same level by the end of the year.
Just hold.
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

TRX will hit on bittrex on march so its cheap now. It will rise min 40% on march. Buy and hold TRX until march and you will gain more.

Sure, but will it hit 20 cents in the near future? By the end of the summer? By the end of the year?

How do you know for sure it will rise 40% on March? I understand that there's still a lot of hype behind TRX, but you have to ask yourself - what is so attractive about TRX that it will grow FASTER than ETH or BTC or any of the other mainstream tokens/coins?

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

It seems to me that TRX has potential, and that its current price is not the last. Buy now this coin, especially if you want in the long term.
Yeah, i think you are right. Trx is a potential coin and it has a bright future. Price can up or down but price of tron will be rising very soon. It is on top 20 in the market cap. So i think it is time for buying trx with low price.
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Sure, but will it hit 20 cents in the near future? By the end of the summer? By the end of the year?

How do you know for sure it will rise 40% on March? I understand that there's still a lot of hype behind TRX, but you have to ask yourself - what is so attractive about TRX that it will grow FASTER than ETH or BTC or any of the other mainstream tokens/coins?

If it rise four times but bitcoin rises also four times it is like if it rises nothing, simply following the general crypto market price.

thehook1

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

i guess if Justin Sun stop doing or publicing this kind of tweets it could be better....not so many people know about the project behind and the time to develop
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

i guess if Justin Sun stop doing or publicing this kind of tweets it could be better....not so many people know about the project behind and the time to develop

Justin Sun is definitely not a good marketer, lol.
Even if he is excited about their project, his tweets can create a negative impression.

However, perhaps even negative impression is better to no impression atm; as that could get more people to start looking into TRX either way.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

VeChain is still a good buy atm.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: