Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TROOOOOOOON!!!!  (Read 1439 times)
Xie89 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

I am happy that its going up at a very fast rate .. I hope it keeps growing constatntly and doesnt dip too much and maybe try to accumulate more if it does dip..In it for long term ..come on troners..Did any one try the game yet?

I think the game is not out yet. Or if it is, can you put a link down? I think early adopters can milk this cow/dog
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

i bought TRX through binance, when it was 0.00000563 bitcoins (or $0.07).

should i hold more time?

first time in altcoins.

p.s.    sorry about  my baaaad english

You should. That will still become more profitable in the next few months! Or if you think it is profitable in the next few weeks, you can pull out that money.

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

Why is tron mooning? Was there any announcement I missed, or is it just the general market sentiment pushing the price up?

randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

Tron lovers unite and celebraAAAAAATE!!!!

Congrats all hodlers!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cool

The pump is real, low priced coins are really performing well lately. Well all coins are performing well but especially those with low unit prices. Tron has great backing and with that was always going to perform well in Asian markets

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

I always say that real money is actually done in crypto by HODLING to the GOOD projects, and this requires people to actually do their research and not invest based on hype or FOMO. Congratulations to all who bought TRON early and still HODL it.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

What a coin! Too bad I sold mine when it reached 500 sats, didn't thought it can be this high in just a single day. I'll start investing on it again, within 3 months tron will be 0.5$+ for sure, especially after the coin burn. This coin will make you millionaire! Congratulations to all holders!
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

Why is tron mooning? Was there any announcement I missed, or is it just the general market sentiment pushing the price up?

A lot of reasons. Google Justin Sun tweets and see for yourself. Many different projects coming this month, and indeed as said above, soon the coin burning will moon it another time.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

I really missed this one. Very frustrating when you are spending most of your time looking for new coins to invest in. Good luck to all Tron hodlers!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

I always say that real money is actually done in crypto by HODLING to the GOOD projects, and this requires people to actually do their research and not invest based on hype or FOMO. Congratulations to all who bought TRON early and still HODL it.

Sounds like you're an early investor too and saw the great potential of this project. This will be HUGE, part of the next generation Youtube sized companies. Congrats to you too!   Wink
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

A lot of reasons. Google Justin Sun tweets and see for yourself. Many different projects coming this month, and indeed as said above, soon the coin burning will moon it another time.

Oh, he made a few partnership announcements throughout the day, no wonder it is mooning lol. Hopefully the next announcement will be a great one too.

chuckspadina

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

It IS still low. It will go even higher, their projects are just starting. You can easily get 5x-10x if you buy now imho

If you check out their website it's domain is getting expire in the end of 2018 is it safe?

Good point. Even though I hold them and I made a profit, I am rather skeptical about it all...
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

All congratulations to a great profit . Who had one took the jackpot . There is still such coins !
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

The coin has grown strongly. Maybe it's a pump. Anyone have an opinion? Can anyone guess which coin the next breaks up? How to find such coins in the early stages of investing?

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

Lets just hope tra TRX will make it to the top 20 altcoins in just few months,hoping this wont be the last bull we'll have.

Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

Damn. I wish I bought some of tron coins Smiley  It will be a really good result if it will hold approximately the same price now. According to the chart  the coin already had a big pump and then only a slight correction. Btw anyone knows how to predict such pumps? Did something happened in the project?

Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:02:22 AM

It IS still low. It will go even higher, their projects are just starting. You can easily get 5x-10x if you buy now imho

If you check out their website it's domain is getting expire in the end of 2018 is it safe?

Good point. Even though I hold them and I made a profit, I am rather skeptical about it all...

There's a lot of those, even with the bigger names. Check out all the ICO's and you will find 40/50% like this..
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:13:18 AM

Justin Sun was talking to litecoin owner over Twitter and I guess its pumping some more

Ethereum and Uniswap.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:18:22 AM

Bought today some Trx,hope isn't too late Cheesy
Maybe it is. What do you think is going to happen now that it's increased so much, people are going to dump it. Everyone who bought at low prices are swimming in profits, they are going to cash it soon.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

Tron lovers unite and celebraAAAAAATE!!!!

Congrats all hodlers!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cool

Congrats to all who own Tron (TRX). You are all going to be rich guys. Sadly, I have not joined the Tron (TRX) craze because when I looked at the chart, the green candles are already very high and I was expecting for a little correction. Damn! I was wrong again. But no problem, I always have this safe way of doing things. I though it was already a bit of a gamble to enter when the pump has been going on. But now, Tron is still pumping and increased at least a hundred percent.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Xie89 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

TRX at No. 6 at coinmarketcap!! WootWoot!

And that even before the coin burn  Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: