Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon!  (Read 90776 times)
awoland
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1021

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker [F.N.]

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 03:53:07 PM

On githab no full source code of the QT-client.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker [F.N.]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markn

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:36:46 AM

This is great news!  Cool

I believe in Paycoin. Now it is for the cheapest price ever, its time to buy. I think it will grow significantly when developers manage to implement all its features. It will grow at least back to the level of 0.00030000 btc. Paycoin is very promising coin. Just imagine how far it could go when merchants use it in everyday life and it will be possible to buy services such as VPN! And it will happen because VPN providers already offer to pay with different coins and customers request different anonymous methods.
At these days price grows without any reason on everything.
Look at MCXfee https://mcxnow.com/exchange/MCX several days ago it was for 0.36 BTC and today there are people who are willing to buy it from you for 0.8 BTC. it is totally crazy!! One Bitcoin for such "stock". People went mad.
Paycoin is definitely my choice, I am accumulating it.
ineedednewusername

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:24:43 AM

I agree yYou are right. when you want to get rich by invetsing in cryptocoins you have to follow your strategy and not the herd. Patycoin is currently very low and now it may hit the bottom. It can turn anytime and start to rise very high.
When developers introduce what they are working on and specify what they are preparing it will soar high.
markn

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:07:45 PM

I agree you are right. when you want to get rich by invetsing in cryptocoins you have to follow your strategy and not the herd. Patycoin is currently very low and now it may hit the bottom. It can turn anytime and start to rise very high.
When developers introduce what they are working on and specify what they are preparing it will soar high.
we might hit the bottom this morning, it already started rising again. I bought for 0.00002000 and could sold for 0.00004200. I sold 1/4 which I bought this Morning and it paid up half of my Paycoins. I immediately invested all funds into Sexcoins, it might go up as well.
gwedo

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 03:29:09 PM

This is great news!  Cool

I agree you are right. when you want to get rich by invetsing in cryptocoins you have to follow your strategy and not the herd. Patycoin is currently very low and now it may hit the bottom. It can turn anytime and start to rise very high.
we might hit the bottom this morning, it already started rising again. I bought for 0.00002000 and could sold for 0.00004200. I sold 1/4 which I bought this Morning and it paid up half of my Paycoins. I immediately invested all funds into Sexcoins, it might go up as well.
I think the coin is very undervalued.  Wink  People dont see its obvious advantages. If you compare PYC to other coins - fast confirmations, no premined coins, etc. In a total paycoin is very promising coin with bright future.
This coin will strike back once it will be used for settlements and online paying in shops throughout the country.

Hello world
xenofanesSkarak

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 12:18:08 PM

I think the coin is very undervalued.  Wink  People dont see its obvious advantages. If you compare PYC to other coins - fast confirmations, no premined coins, etc. In a total paycoin is very promising coin with bright future.
This coin will strike back once it will be used for settlements and online paying in shops throughout the country.

People should think of investing into cryptocoins in longer terms like one year at least or more years.
I chose several coins and I started buying when the price was going down and then I am buying everyday several % of money which I want to invest into that particular coin so I buy some small amount everyday during one or several weeks. And I am holding the coin at least for half year or more.
You cannot want to make fortune within one week or so.
Paycoin seems quite good despite current problems.
If developers fullfill their plans the coin become a rolling stone.  Grin  Grin

I expect all coins will go high because U.S. is going to hit $16.7 trillion Debt Ceiling and USD will decline and other currencies like EUR or Bitcoin will gain more value from this.
gwedo

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:33:08 PM

I think the coin is very undervalued.  Wink  People dont see its obvious advantages. If you compare PYC to other coins - fast confirmations, no premined coins, etc. In a total paycoin is very promising coin with bright future.
I expect all coins will go high because U.S. is going to hit $16.7 trillion Debt Ceiling and USD will decline and other currencies like EUR or Bitcoin will gain more value from this.

It is already here:
It is closing time....

Institutions are closing but Altcoins go on and rule the world.

Hello world
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 12:13:00 PM

Nice logo and name but not much else happening?

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Dps23

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:29:37 AM

I still believe developers could make a progress and the coin will evaluate. It is very cheap, I bought several thousands yesterday.
I know it is not the strongets coin but what if developers fulfill at least several promises and coin start to be more accepted? Sure it is not bitcoin but I would be satisfied if it evaluates at least 10 times what is not unlikely under this situation. I am sure it will multiply its value before Xmas more times then bitcoin (which will probably stagnate for a while). So this is where I invest.
gwedo

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:48:09 PM

I still believe developers could make a progress and the coin will evaluate. It is very cheap, I bought several thousands yesterday.
I know it is not the strongets coin but what if developers fulfill at least several promises and coin start to be more accepted? Sure it is not bitcoin but I would be satisfied if it evaluates at least 10 times what is not unlikely under this situation. I am sure it will multiply its value before Xmas more times then bitcoin (which will probably stagnate for a while). So this is where I invest.
I agree. I take this as opportunity. I was not able to mine bitcoins sooner and now I can forgot on it completely.
I am mining all coins which seems to be promising, like this one and sometimes I also buy some more coins. Even if developers did nothing more, the coin can survive. This coin proved to be stable and last month it is better then my favourite yacoin. I thought Yacoin would rise but instead of it it seems its price is heading somewhere to zero.
On one side it is good that it is still traded in BTC on the other hand it makes the coin a bit expensive. nevetheless, despite price rise of bitcoin, paycoin kept previous exchange rate and I am sure it will evaluate in future.
Its opportunity for me, having 10,000 coins is very cheap investment, I can only profit on it. Now everyone regrets why they did not buy bitcoins in 2009 but who knows what can happen in future and how valuable paycoin will be after couple of years.
 In fact only if majority dont like things (like bitcoin) right from the beginning only then you can expect strong evaluation.
I assume its better not to put money in only one coin or USD but spread it among many different items even if some of them might look useless or strange.
Once developers come back and finish their project, then paycoin can become as valuable as litecoin or primecoin.

Hello world
Dps23

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 05:09:04 PM

People should think of investing into cryptocoins in longer terms like one year at least or more years.

I agree.
In 2009 all people thought that bitcoin is fake money. And this weekend you could make $100 on 1 coin. In fact even more, but lets count just $100.
I agree that currently it is not much happening with paycoin but to have at least several thousands of this coin in my collection is a must. You never know.
gorgorom

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 05:46:54 PM

Hey guys. To whomever here is a fan of Paycoin, I have a proposal and I want to take in your input before I make any decisions.

The developer seems to have abandoned this coin, and left it to die. I was speaking with a few people about taking up a dead coin(s) and reviving them back into the light of things, with services, updates, etc.

I know I am not the original developer, but shake probably made this coin, and now it has been abandoned. So if you guys want me to take it over, let me know. If you do not. Let me know. It's ultimately up to you guys Grin

--GoR--

Edit: So yeah, the "dev" has not been active since September 8th...So he obviously does not care about you or the coin, he just made it to pump it and dump it...idiot.

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
firelizard

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:27:26 PM

well gorgorom, i was mining this coin for a month at its beggining, the one thing i remember, among many coins that i mined, is that it was a very stable coin with a few stales. The other thing that is very good i think is its own name... We ve seen coins with broken chains or with unsyncing wallets or with 2-3 forks and mandatory updates and with rediculous names going very fast their way up on the exchanges. So i believe that its up to you to decide if you want to spend your time taking it over...
gorgorom

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:47:05 PM

well gorgorom, i was mining this coin for a month at its beggining, the one thing i remember, among many coins that i mined, is that it was a very stable coin with a few stales. The other thing that is very good i think is its own name... We ve seen coins with broken chains or with unsyncing wallets or with 2-3 forks and mandatory updates and with rediculous names going very fast their way up on the exchanges. So i believe that its up to you to decide if you want to spend your time taking it over...

Well thats why I came here. I don't want to take the coin over and expierement and get sevices up for it and such if the community does not want me to do it. I really want to take this lifeless coin and make something of it Cheesy

--GoR--

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:56:42 PM

I think that this coin will do very well it just needs some care and support Smiley

gorgorom

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:57:54 PM

I think that this coin will do very well it just needs some care and support Smiley

Haha Smiley Well I haven't heard any negative feedback yet anyways.

gorgorom

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 09:47:03 PM

Guys i'm taking over development of this coin. I have already started to fix the code, and a HardFork will be within the next week. Don't panic, I will make an ANN and want to have a few things ready and planning before I make a full ANN with the code changes.

Just thought i'd let you know. So you can give me a chance and see what happens, or you can spit in my face and turn the other way. But any support is appreciated. I know that reviving a coin that someone abandoned is not some peoples favorite, but hey, it's worth  a shot.

When I get my new macbook Friday I will start designing a new logo, and will dig deep into the code to see what surprises I can whip up. In the meantime, if anyone has a few PYC lying around, i'm open for a donation fund for future development and giveaways Smiley If you want to here is my wallet: PGEmbfgDtbJoHyZNpKRgxgFA3RgNdEy4k7

I will be making a new thread when all is done. If you want me to keep you updated on what's happening, just let me know.

--GoR--

firelizard

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:38:25 PM

Sooo... what happened? how is the code and why to release a hardfork? did you start a new ANN also for the coin or it will be continoued here? and any other news about it will be appeciated very much...
gorgorom

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 05:18:05 PM

Sooo... what happened? how is the code and why to release a hardfork? did you start a new ANN also for the coin or it will be continoued here? and any other news about it will be appeciated very much...

I have not made the ANN yet, it will be a new thread when it is complete. I am waiting on a few things before finalizing and releasing the fork.

Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:18:54 PM

So this exellent name coin is totally inactive atm? Cant mine it anywhere.  Sad

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: