Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon!  (Read 90776 times)
ED_209

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:05:55 AM

We are successful because more and more people trust us each day, and we honor that trust.  This creates even more customers. No matter how much you try, we are not going away. We are going to prove our values with actions in reply life. So Come back with some actual facts, is stop spreading FUD. It reflects badly on the entire industry.

It's a fairly good impersonation but not the real CEO. Only made one spelling mistake and is still refusing to post from the real account.

Are any of you paying any attention?  Suchmoon already gave you all the information you needed but none of you put it together.  That entire posted conversation was with a troll.  Josh's actual account is "GAW Miners_CEO"  Even after Josh actually posted here, you still didn't figure it out.

Fail, fail, fail.  All of you.  Except Suchmoon.  Who happens to be the only person I respect in the actual GAW thread.  Bravo, sir.

And to you, fake gawceo.  Epic trolling.  I applaud you sir.  Worthy of legend.  It is not every day that you see a troll take his craft so seriously and really push the envelope.

And to you Vlad - get over yourself.  You have nothing.  This "community" was dead and would still be dead if XPY had not come along.  Even half of this PYC thread is now about GAW, so they've taken that from you too.  This thread is nothing more than a subthread to the other GAW thread, which is where half the people who have recently appeared on this thread have come from.  Any court of law, if you were to actually make it that far, would quickly come to the conclusion that PYC was abandoned long ago and award the trademark to GAW.  You wanna poke fun at XPY and laugh that their coin got stuck for a day?  You can't even compile your fork, by your own admission.  Regardless of your opinion of GAW/XPY they have a living coin and an actual community.

Your coin is just like your conversation with the troll - much ado about nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:11:38 AM

vlad can you jpeg the initial reach out please? this will invalidate his claim that you reached out to him

What do you mean, his very first PM to me [which I posted above] was our very first private contact.

So yes, he contacted me first via PM.

He was referring to a comment I made on the board here earlier that day where I said I knew a guy who was gonna call him up to see if we could reach an agreement.

So he PM'd me asking me if I was lying [cause he assumes everyone lies].

So that was his first PM to me and I never contacted him before that so I just assumed he wanted to work something out for the PayCoin name/brand the way he should have done in the first place instead of stealing it from us.

the post are you actually trying to reach out or just making that up...., was that his first post? thats a weird way to start a post
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 10:15:57 AM

Are any of you paying any attention?  Suchmoon already gave you all the information you needed but none of you put it together.  That entire posted conversation was with a troll.  Josh's actual account is "GAW Miners_CEO"  Even after Josh actually posted here, you still didn't figure it out.

Is that why the real GAW CEO alias knew so much about my private conversation and offered to post pics of our PMs?

Hahahaa.

What an idiot your are, Garza. 

You started this shit storm by actually threatening to put up the pics of our PMs.

How can a guy make that much money and be this stupid?  Dumb Luck really had to play a big factor.  lol

And how many more new accounts are you gonna open up tonight?  haha

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 10:19:10 AM

the post are you actually trying to reach out or just making that up...., was that his first post? thats a weird way to start a post

He PM'd me first.

Why would I lie when he could blow me up right now by posting a pic of a PM from me which is earlier than that one.  He won't cause there isn't one.

So yes, he initiated contact with me first and he asked me:  What do you propose?

And it was after that that I discussed financial terms because I thought we were talking about a buyout of PayCoin in order for him to legally and ethically get the PayCoin name.

It's really that simple - he's making it sound worse than it is. 

bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 10:23:27 AM

Hahahaa.

What an idiot your are, Garza. 

Name calling is not a good look if you have any official capacity to do with PYC you should act more professional.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 10:24:10 AM

The guy creating all this racket attempted to bribe us by telling us to buy all his coins for over a million dollars. He said if we did not, he would continue to make an issue for us.

We refused, so he is now trying to blackmail us by doing all this. When I get to a computer I will paste the conversation in.

Not looking to get in to an argument. I just think it's important people know there is more to what's being told here.

LOOK AT THAT!

To the newbie (Josh Garza's 5th newbie troll account tonight) who said I was talking to a fake account.

This [above] is the real Josh Garza account.

So how did he know these details about my private conversation with the "fake" CEO and how was he gonna post pics?

Hahahaa, this garza guy does really stupid shit without thinking.

I mean, how can you have millions of dollars, no brains and not one single adviser to keep you from fucking everything up?  lol

Garza, the next $100 million deal you do give me a call, I will give you free advice in how to do it right and come out a winner instead of a hated troll.

Or are you the kind of guy who is too arrogant to ever take advice from anyone?  Sad!

ED_209

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:25:11 AM

The guy creating all this racket attempted to bribe us by telling us to buy all his coins for over a million dollars. He said if we did not, he would continue to make an issue for us.

We refused, so he is now trying to blackmail us by doing all this. When I get to a computer I will paste the conversation in.

Not looking to get in to an argument. I just think it's important people know there is more to what's being told here.

Vlad, this is the only time Josh's confirmed account has posted in this thread.  I am not Josh or an employee of GAW.  It is true that I am new but I lurk more than post and my few other posts have nothing to do with GAW, Josh, or XPY.

Might I add (just to be clear) that you had a conversation with a brand new account, gawceo, and assumed that it was him without any evidence?  Maybe it was him, I don't know, but your chat logs were with a new account that is not known to be his.

Josh, is gawceo you or not?  Did you forget your password or something?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 10:25:33 AM

Name calling is not a good look if you have any official capacity to do with PYC you should act more professional.

Yeah, I have to agree with you there.  Something about getting robbed pisses me off sometimes but you are 100% right.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 10:28:36 AM

Vlad, this is the only time Josh's confirmed account has posted in this thread.  I am not Josh or an employee of GAW.  It is true that I am new but I lurk more than post and my few other posts have nothing to do with GAW, Josh, or XPY.

Yes, and like i posted before, he knew details I never mentioned before about my conversation with the supposedly "fake" account and he was gonna post pics.  Now he realizes he was dead wrong so he's opening up a dozen new accounts to lie some more.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 10:31:31 AM

Any hackers here.  Can you guys see if the IP address from the "real" GAW CEO matches the one from the "fake" CEO?

Judging by Garza's lack of planning or maybe it's just arrogance - he probably used the same computer to post from multiple accounts.

Including multiple new ones tonight.

Let's shine a light on this!

Thanks!

ED_209

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:35:51 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 10:47:28 AM by ED_209

I think the best solution would be for Josh to post his chat logs.  No hacking required.

Edit: He already said he was going to do this so lets see if he keeps his word.
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 10:41:46 AM

Lets use commonsense.

How do you get to own a name? trademark? i don't really know to be honest if Josh has applied for a trade mark does that not mean you cant if you haven't already?

If owning a name depends on who has the trademark then the trademark owner is the winner am i wrong? and if that is how it works then its very simple the old paycoin has no legs to stand on
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:51:04 AM

We are successful because more and more people trust us each day, and we honor that trust.  This creates even more customers. No matter how much you try, we are not going away. We are going to prove our values with actions in reply life. So Come back with some actual facts, is stop spreading FUD. It reflects badly on the entire industry.

It's a fairly good impersonation but not the real CEO. Only made one spelling mistake and is still refusing to post from the real account.

Are any of you paying any attention?  Suchmoon already gave you all the information you needed but none of you put it together.  That entire posted conversation was with a troll.  Josh's actual account is "GAW Miners_CEO"  Even after Josh actually posted here, you still didn't figure it out.

Fail, fail, fail.  All of you.  Except Suchmoon.  Who happens to be the only person I respect in the actual GAW thread.  Bravo, sir.

And to you, fake gawceo.  Epic trolling.  I applaud you sir.  Worthy of legend.  It is not every day that you see a troll take his craft so seriously and really push the envelope.

And to you Vlad - get over yourself.  You have nothing.  This "community" was dead and would still be dead if XPY had not come along.  Even half of this PYC thread is now about GAW, so they've taken that from you too.  This thread is nothing more than a subthread to the other GAW thread, which is where half the people who have recently appeared on this thread have come from.  Any court of law, if you were to actually make it that far, would quickly come to the conclusion that PYC was abandoned long ago and award the trademark to GAW.  You wanna poke fun at XPY and laugh that their coin got stuck for a day?  You can't even compile your fork, by your own admission.  Regardless of your opinion of GAW/XPY they have a living coin and an actual community.

Your coin is just like your conversation with the troll - much ado about nothing.

bold statement true for both parties, you just don't realise it'll hit when it'll hit.
thanks for helping https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894826.msg9849580#msg9849580

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Gabralkhan

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:57:19 AM

There is no common sense to use, it is all about Trademark law...

https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/metaschool/fisher/domain/tm.htm

PYC was never registered as a Trademark and so you have no right to sue anyone in Federal court against its use, expecially if the other party registered it on their side and that it was accepted...Welcome in the real world...
raskul

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:58:07 AM

There is no common sense to use, it is all about Trademark law...

https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/metaschool/fisher/domain/tm.htm

as mentioned, one may still object.  as is the case here. i have ~eu domains, but if i move away from the EU i would lose entitlement to them.

.com would go to the american

ED_209

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:03:34 AM

We are successful because more and more people trust us each day, and we honor that trust.  This creates even more customers. No matter how much you try, we are not going away. We are going to prove our values with actions in reply life. So Come back with some actual facts, is stop spreading FUD. It reflects badly on the entire industry.

Fail, fail, fail.  All of you.  Except Suchmoon.  Who happens to be the only person I respect in the actual GAW thread.  Bravo, sir.

And to you, fake gawceo.  Epic trolling.  I applaud you sir.  Worthy of legend.  It is not every day that you see a troll take his craft so seriously and really push the envelope.

And to you Vlad - get over yourself.  You have nothing.  This "community" was dead and would still be dead if XPY had not come along.  Even half of this PYC thread is now about GAW, so they've taken that from you too.  This thread is nothing more than a subthread to the other GAW thread, which is where half the people who have recently appeared on this thread have come from.  Any court of law, if you were to actually make it that far, would quickly come to the conclusion that PYC was abandoned long ago and award the trademark to GAW.  You wanna poke fun at XPY and laugh that their coin got stuck for a day?  You can't even compile your fork, by your own admission.  Regardless of your opinion of GAW/XPY they have a living coin and an actual community.

bold statement true for both parties, you just don't realise it'll hit when it'll hit.
thanks for helping https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894826.msg9849580#msg9849580

Well I was looking at the paycoin trademark from a purely legal standpoint.  PYC is obviously dead despite Vlad's attempt at necromancy and a few of the GAW haters hopping on the blockchain.  Whatever you think the ultimate fate of XPY is, they currently have something that's alive and used by more than a couple people with an axe to grind, and until it ends up like PYC I don't believe a judge would rule in favor of PYC due to abandonment.  And if it does go down in flames, then no one will really care.
raskul

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:04:51 AM

would you like to take on sovereign?

https://github.com/raskul/SOV

Sovereign is not for sale, SOV is a free cryptocurrency and you may amend the code in a community rights release.
this is the same for all Cryptocurrencies.

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:07:09 AM

So amazing with all these new accounts, and they find this thread 1st.. Just saying..

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:08:28 AM

would you like to take on sovereign?

https://github.com/raskul/SOV

Sovereign is not for sale, SOV is a free cryptocurrency and you may amend the code in a community rights release.
this is the same for all Cryptocurrencies.

Can this be said about garza coin? pxy or whatever its called..

ED_209

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:28:35 AM

So amazing with all these new accounts, and they find this thread 1st.. Just saying..

Since everyone thinks I'm either Josh or a GAW shill, let me share something about XPY that is bothering me.  I've been following this situation for months despite my lack of posts.  Allow me to play devil's advocate (from your point of view.)

This entire dispute over the naming of the coin shouldn't be happening, according to prior statements by Josh.

http://gawminers.eu/news/hashcoin-ico-customer-round-qa-transcript-yesterday-evening/

"“HashCoin” is the code name for the coin, not the actual name that it will bear. We purchased the rights to the most popular name an online currency could ever have. That deal finished today."

This interviewer also had the impression that Josh had already purchased the rights to the name (unrevealed at the time of the interview)

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/

So unless the original developer of PYC sold the rights to him, I am at a loss to explain how we have arrived at this situation.

I am trying to be neutral here.  My first post in this thread was prompted by what I thought was a very dedicated troll that I found amusing.  Perhaps my initial assessment was wrong.  I don't know.  But I certainly have no agenda beyond that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: