Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 02:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin for January  (Read 1178 times)
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

The year of OAX has come. Many updates will come within following weeks. Wink
mitabacut

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

If I think the best Coin in January is Coin Etherium because in January the Etherium coin price continues to rise.

»»»  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange - Implemented as a chat-bot for popular messengers
█      ITO FEBRUARY 14 - MARCH 25       « JOIN ITO NOW »      █
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

I really like TRX at the moment it has seen some huge pumps, mainly because they announced some good real life applications. For example they announced some partnership with Alibaba which is great!

kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

If I think the best Coin in January is Coin Etherium because in January the Etherium coin price continues to rise.
I thought that by the end of January we will see the price of more than 1,000 dallar, and this happened in early January. The price will only grow.
GregorWar

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

i'm looking at XST, SC, XRY, TRX,...months ago i invested into onion...and not regreting it at all...and the perdicions are that could get easy to 50$...
anyways my plan is to buy alts for 1sat...and wacht them rise Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

Hi, can someone recomend coin with the probability of high profit for January/beginning of February ?
I think at the beginning of January the best token is the Tкщт and in the end of January it will still be the best
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

For me etherium is suit for what your looking.I monitor its move and i think i has a potential to get high in a short month.Although there are many coins that keeps uprising this year but i think none of them would get as much as what etheriums price with in two months.if your looking for something profitable then choose whats on top and i think this year will be good for eth.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
Ayrossi

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

Definitely POLL and CAPP,
Both have good news and a low marketcap,
I think we can expect a x2 from both in the next weeks...
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

My top pick I would have to say Tronix. Tronix is killing it right now. It's a new coin, and the team is releasing incremental updates to their platform. Further more there a ton of hype behind it and so far the team is delivering, and the price has skyrocketed.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

Aragon, tronx, neo and zcash. I don't think it's pumping yet. they're quietly waiting in a corner. Smiley I did some investment and waiting.
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

maybe this: https://www.viberate.io/ ?
atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

I think that this month will show very good results such coins: zcash, ethereum classic, xem, ripple. Even though some of these coins have already gone up dramatically

RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

As many privacy coins were on the rise during the end of 2017.

2018 WILL BE the year of privacy coins.

Privacy requires really skilled professional cryptographers in the dev team.
One flow - and its not private anymore.

Right now a privacy king that is considered by many - MONERO

6,2 billion dollars cap. Will it make x10? Maybe but who knows with that kind of mcap.

Who can top that? Good question. Maybe someone who has a similair tech and some additional groundbreaking features?

My answer and an honest one is SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - basically a Monero on PoS algorithm.
Monero is still better, given that their blockchain is fully private by default and no rich list. XSPEC will have the same in Q2 2018.

But, what it will also have, except same Ring Signatures, Stealth Addresses, IP obfuscaters is something that no one in crypto has done before -
developed by a professinal cryptographer and mathematician - Staking on Stealth Addresses (that means you can gain rewards for supporting the network while staying completely anonymous)

It is a game changer for privacy holders.

XSPEC is only 100m mcap right now without a paid marketing campaign, flashy website or monster exchanges.

But soon (Q1-2 2018) everything will be changed,
and it is at least x10 from there.

You ve heard it here first

reddit.com/r/XSPEC

crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

Hi, can someone recomend coin with the probability of high profit for January/beginning of February ?

Skara, hidden GEM. They already have a product 4 years and running a real economy.

their tokens burn 50% on each transaction, you don't have to be a genius to figure this one out
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

hi friends, what about Ethereum (ETH)? I heard there will be hardfork ethereum in mid-January, I think there will be a pump ethereum price if there really will be hardfork, and I think this is good for investment.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
galata07

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

etp guys etp

undervalued like crazy.

neo is 100 bucks bot etp is 5 usd plain simple crazy when they start the marketing the product this will fly

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:55:40 PM

I'll suggest going through coinmarketcap and checking the newly added altcoins. Check some of them that you're cool with and have good concept and strong team. Invest in it and wait for some time.
I've discovered that the price of a coin goes on a bullish run as soon as it is listed in coinmarketcap.

Do it and thank me later.

trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

My answer and an honest one is SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - basically a Monero on PoS algorithm.
Monero is still better, given that their blockchain is fully private by default and no rich list. XSPEC will have the same in Q2 2018.

But, what it will also have, except same Ring Signatures, Stealth Addresses, IP obfuscaters is something that no one in crypto has done before -
developed by a professinal cryptographer and mathematician - Staking on Stealth Addresses (that means you can gain rewards for supporting the network while staying completely anonymous)

It is a game changer for privacy holders.

XSPEC is only 100m mcap right now without a paid marketing campaign, flashy website or monster exchanges.

But soon (Q1-2 2018) everything will be changed,
and it is at least x10 from there.

You ve heard it here first

reddit.com/r/XSPEC

Normally I'd say you are correct, but I don't know if we will see a another big shot up in January.  We have two wallet updates due in January (moving from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4 and finally to 1.4) but I haven't noticed any jumps with new UI updates regardless of implemented features.  I do believe that SPECTRECOIN will reach $50usd, at the very least this yea,r at leas, (and I agree that 10x is likely)  but I don't know that it will happen within the next month's time.
That isn't to say I'd love to be proven wrong but this person is looking for a quick cashout I believe, not a workable long term form of remittance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
storm06

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

Unquestionable Tron. It's not just January. As well as 2018.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

I'll suggest going through coinmarketcap and checking the newly added altcoins. Check some of them that you're cool with and have good concept and strong team. Invest in it and wait for some time.
I've discovered that the price of a coin goes on a bullish run as soon as it is listed in coinmarketcap.

Do it and thank me later.
Yes coinmarketcap is a big help for those who wants to invest in altcoins. I Always check in this site as this really helpful and always check the value and volume. So before you will invest give time to think those worth altcoins.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█