Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin Will Be Nr.2 and Nr. 3 After Bitcoin ?  (Read 219 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Etherium may replace BTC if its scalability reaches thousands of transactions per second.
Today Etherium is everywhere. We live in Etherium.
cryptofan1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

BTC and Eth will take places 1 and 2 thats for sure.

3 depends on if more banking institutions adopt ripples network.
nakamote

Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

I dont like ETH replacing BTC neither the centralized coin XRP,they are both worst coins that can replace btc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

Due to BTC high price, we can see some altcoins can replace Bitcoin due to fast transactions. Which altcoin will replace Bitcoin ? ETH or Ripple or another ?
Even doge could be used for fast and low fee transactions.
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:07:37 PM

Second one is absolutely Ethereum. Second one is ETH if First one is BTC. They are like King and Queen. It cant be change. But third one changes and i guess its for ripple now. But for a while. i pretty sure that.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

The obvious choices are ETH and DASH here, but I think there are other good choices in long term, like waves and stratis. These are good platforms, they do many things, and they have good technology.  Smiley
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Due to BTC high price, we can see some altcoins can replace Bitcoin due to fast transactions. Which altcoin will replace Bitcoin ? ETH or Ripple or another ?
I think ETH will always be the second, because it's very difficult to have tokens beyond ETH right now. But that's just my opinion. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

I think the most promising is the ethereum,if it continues to develop competently, it will be one of the market leaders

peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

I think 2018 will be the year of Ethereum and Ripple. I do believe as other users have already addressed that lower transaction fees will significantly reduce people using BTC for monetary transfers. BTC will become like gold and nobody will want to touch it until they need their mortgage paying off or debts paid. Remember everyone to hold crypto!!

Stonesteel

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

I believe in technology of NEM. ETH is a very common tool for scamming and hacking, and XRP is the kraken unleashed by the Banks.
rallyko

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

Of course, bitcoin technology with its slow and expensive transactions is terrible. But the progenitor of the cryptocurrency can not replace anything. It's like gold-it's heavy and not comfortable, but it's valuable and it's also used to keeping  money in it.
Although, I use ripple for transactions. Convenient and fast. Grin

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

Don't think any will replace bitcoin, but of course positions 2 and 3 will be forever changing. Candidates I believe have the potential are Ethereum, Lumens, NEO, Bitcoin Cash, NEM and a few others.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: