Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Cash out in U.K.  (Read 156 times)
Mobq110 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

I am new into crypto and wanted to know best and swift ways of cashing out fiat for crypto. I am based in the U.K. so anything within the U.K. like best ways to balance transfer to my bank or withdrawal from ATM etc..
hkall_018

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

Hi, there are multiple service providers and exchanges that provides multiple cashing methods like transfer to bank account and debit cards, most famous is Coinbase.com and cryptopay.me

I'm glad to answer any other questions on my post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2690517.0
CryptoRagnar

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

Localbitcoins. It’s so easy and fast. Used it the other day and worked perfectly.
Mobq110 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

I heard a lot about coinbase but I’ve read bad reviews where ppl are saying there money is not received weeks  or months later or is stuck! It has a rating of 1 star out of 5 for withdrawal. So any other methods you guys from personal experience will be helpful.

Also how are the crypto cards like TenX?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

Localbitcoins would be the easiest method but most traders require identity verification when buying coins from them. They might not need you to do it if you will sell.

If you are not in a hurry, apply for Cryptopay visa card. The advantage is you can use their app to easily convert your coins to GBP which you then load into your card. It's a quick procedure and all done in under a minute. All UK banks honor Cryptopay's visa card. If you fully verify your Cryptopay account, you can withdraw up to £1,600 per day:

https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Alternatively, there are bitcoin ATMs in London which buy coins. It will dispense cash but this is something I would not recommend. Their rates are horrible.

russelluk

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

Right now a lot of the exchanges are failing to provide a proper service with regards to withdrawals. I have been trying to get money out of Coinbase in excess of 2 weeks now. I would really avoid using these exchanges and in particular Coinbase right now. I have tried with endless support tickets and posts on forums, messages to Facebook and Twitter but with no success whatsover in even getting a response or acknowledgement from them. I have been a customer for nearly 2 years with them and they have all forms of ID and I have complied with everything they have ever asked. However when it comes to withdrawing my money they have just completely ignored me and I cannot withdraw the money to my Bank account. To add insult to injury I got a generic email from them today saying that all customers must update their details by January 14 to avoid their buys and sells being suspended.

Honesty Coinbase is on another planet now. Do as the others say and try LocalBitcoins. But be careful. I am going to use them now but you need to ensure you do not get scammed.
Mobq110 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

THAnkyou people. Looks like visa is clamping down in crypto cards to withdraw. Coinbase has bad reputation. Only localbitcoins is only Avenue. Has anyone tried it in cash exchange by meeting up?

Any other methods or alternatives to localbitcoins?

What do other people use? Or personal experiences.

chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

Try XMLgold.eu (prepaid card support said still works yesterday) or cryptopay.me (if you don't need a prepaid card, one's they issue dead now).

I wouldn't recommend coinbase, cex, bitstamp, kraken, the other big marketing type exchangers. They spent all their money on marketing and don't even answer to their customers... many horror stories here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

THAnkyou people. Looks like visa is clamping down in crypto cards to withdraw. Coinbase has bad reputation. Only localbitcoins is only Avenue. Has anyone tried it in cash exchange by meeting up?

Any other methods or alternatives to localbitcoins?

What do other people use? Or personal experiences.

I've never done cash in person meeting, but it should be Ok. The easiest way is by bank transfer as once that is in your account it is pretty much irreversible. Localbitcoins has an escrow feature so you don't release your coins until you see the money in your account on your internet banking. I've done many transactions over 5 years and never had a problem. I'd say it is the safest and most reliable method in the UK.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
redviper

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

If you don't mind getting verified, solidi.co is quite good for sellers in my opinion. Verification took about a day if I recall correctly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: