Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Number One Reason NOT to invest in Crypto  (Read 2413 times)
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

First thing is that while you invest in crypto or not ,it will always considered gambling.stock or crypto everything is gambling but people are now more investing in crypto bcz you get profit fast .second yes now crypto market is all about hype ,many coins are pumped without any product.but there are token where people can invest as they are backed by project and team.it will take time to adopt crypto all around the world because of lack of knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

Number one reason is misunderstanding of cryptocurrencies' principles.
If someone fails to understand the things which are there in the world of cryptocurrency, then there is nothing wrong at the end of any of the cryptocurrency. It is in fact the fault of that individual who was unable to understand this concept in a better way. Moreover, investing in bitcoin is very much beneficial thing to do and there is nothing wrong in doing so. It will definitely work in your favor.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

Number one reason could be it will give you an headache due to earning so much money that you can't even explain to your friends or relatives Cheesy
seriously, i don't see any reason at all why, it's a good opportunity and it is a chance for all to have a good fortune.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:32:49 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:48:41 PM by ngavanngo22

I do not know why people do not invest in the cryptocurrency market while I find it very potential. Investing in cryptos requires you to have good knowledge of it to minimize losses. The investment in cryptos will be very potential during this 2018 period, especially in altcoin and ICO, as the 2018 forecast will be a boom year for altcoin and ICO.

Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:27:56 AM

Number one reason could be it will give you an headache due to earning so much money that you can't even explain to your friends or relatives Cheesy
seriously, i don't see any reason at all why, it's a good opportunity and it is a chance for all to have a good fortune.

That's also my huge problem right now. I'm currently unemployed and I want to buy a house now but I don't want to create gossips because they won't even understand it even if I explain so I'm waiting for the national news to tackle this so people will be enlightened that it's not something illegal.
Junior.Prof

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

I think there is a possibility that the cryptocurrency works well in countries and regions where banking functions are not well developed.
I think that I would like to expect the most from block chain technology and its concept.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

People are using it to invest in the crypto money, but over time due to user errors and price drops, the positive expectation turns negative. At the moment, Bitcoin's situation supports me. I think uninformed people are harming the crypto paralysis.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

There are many here became so wealthy investing into crypto currencies. Its the best coins need to be chosen. Go through the market sites especially coinmarketcap.com. Study and analise the growth trend of last 12 months and invest choosing the correct coin.

I can come across people sharing the experience of their trading and percentage of profit they gained. So its us responsible to study and choose the correct crypto currency.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ChaitanyaKosaraju

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

If your bank account is hacked and your money is stolen; will you say banking is fraud, don't put money in banks?
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

Well if you are being robbed, then we cannot do about that, we cannot traced even a single information of the scammers and that is the reality here in crypto currency.

Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:06:49 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 06:19:17 PM by Mevz

When you're being scammed with some crypto banking, you can't even report to the authority. Its the main reason for us to invest in crypto so many risk to face like that. The authorities don't even care about cryptocurrency maybe you can show evidence but its hard to explain when people doesn't know about this things.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

There are many here became so wealthy investing into crypto currencies. Its the best coins need to be chosen. Go through the market sites especially coinmarketcap.com. Study and analise the growth trend of last 12 months and invest choosing the correct coin.

I can come across people sharing the experience of their trading and percentage of profit they gained. So its us responsible to study and choose the correct crypto currency.
If we do decide to join up on this trend like on trading cryptocurrencies then its our responsibility on doing our own homework which is studying and analyzing on things like on searching up coins which do have potential.Earning possibilities here is big but the risk would entirely depending on how you would able to manage.

Well if you are being robbed, then we cannot do about that, we cannot traced even a single information of the scammers and that is the reality here in crypto currency.
Its really the sad fact that we cant do anything about it this is why we should really be careful and be aware into things we are doing online. scammers are everywhere lurking in the shadows.

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:55:31 AM

Well, I agree on some on your point dude, but somehow since you earned so much money I think you have enough knowledge to explain to your friends or relatives. On my opinion, all you have to do is to follow up who those friends or relatives that you already explained to them qnd show your evidence that you earned. Also, base to my experience I don't invest money on this kind of on line job. All I have is to give spare time on this job which set as my side line compare to my regular job which as of this time already reached my monthly salary to my regular job.
vk279

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

Most of us have invested hard earned fiat money and time into trying to make gains in Crypto.  The recent price spikes have validated our enthusiasm for crypto.  We trade, invest long term, stake our coins, study, and wait.  What is really going on here? 

The entire crypto universe is being driven by thieves.  They steal coins from users and from exchanges.  Apparently there is nothing that can be done.  They are free to have their way and there is no limit to what they won't do.  That sounds a lot like taxation.  Criminals are driving crypto, and by investing in crypto, time and energy,  you are helping make rich, people who would steal everything you have and leave you to die in the street.   How many billions in Crypto have been stolen?  The thieves just stake and hold our coins, that they stole, and you still use the coin paying the network fees that go right back to the thieves that took your coins. 

You want sovereign money.  The last thing you want is money that is in a network.  Network money is a really bad idea. You will be robbed and then you will turn around and feed the ones who robbed you in the first place.  It's not right.  At least with fiat there are rules.  There are no rules in Crypto, and by the time rules ever do get put in place, if ever, the criminals will be at the top.

The scum rises to the top and all the idiots feed the filthy greedy children, that can't just invest in a good coin like everybody else.  Their mantra is "Me Me ME!!!"

Just because you CAN hack someone's computer and steal their passphrase, doesn't mean that you should. But apparently their are no repercussions, no laws, no rules, no honorable men, so the jackasses continue with their malware and trojans and you know what?  Fuck it.  I'm out.  I would rather have fiat in a real bank than this bull shit.   

These were my coins.  ARDOR-HKCS-V6N8-FH7T-A3SLF  Worth about a quarter of a million dollars on the day they were stolen by someone who hates his fellow crypto users.  He probably thinks he is real smart.   He will sit there and stake my coins and you idiots will reward his behavior by using this coin and giving his coin value. 

This jerk still has a chance to return the coins to their rightful owner, but why would he?  Does a piece of dog shit not stink?  Once you say goodbye to a conscience, it's gone forever.  There is no turning back.  You can go about your life thinking pretty highly of your self.  But the world knows the truth.   
Sorry for your loss.
If you can tell us how you lost it will help us all what not to do and protect ourselves.
So I request you to tell the whole story, I will be thankful.

Michael CF

Activity: 178
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

This is a shabby market that needs to study it!
verdict

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

If your bank account is hacked and your money is stolen; will you say banking is fraud, don't put money in banks?

For unsophisticated investors, yes.
marlonBitCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

Well we should be smart to get away from scammers, but now the exchanges and the transaction fees that we have to bear is too much for small time traders.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

I think there is a possibility that the cryptocurrency works well in countries and regions where banking functions are not well developed.
I think that I would like to expect the most from block chain technology and its concept.
The cryptocurrency market is not for those who do not have the knowledge of this market because you will probably lose a lot, do not invest just because you hear the other big winners in this market, you just can not lucky to succeed. Be serious about trading in the crypto market, as it is a profitable but potentially risky market.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

Off course my number one reason is trust. ICOS most times are not trustworthy. They pretend to be going forward even stated in their white paper but some never get to be listed while others hardly grows after managing to get on an exchange.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

Off course my number one reason is trust. ICOS most times are not trustworthy. They pretend to be going forward even stated in their white paper but some never get to be listed while others hardly grows after managing to get on an exchange.
But you can trust into lots of highly established that cryptos if you are concerning about the risking your money into new projects. I do see many people are making good money just by trading only established coins rather than looking into new ICOs.

Investing into crypto has two different aspects like anything else : risking with new projects which will be giving high-risk and high profits and the second one is a risking with known projects, it will be giving moderate profits and comes with moderate risk levels. In my opinion there cannot be any reason for not investing into crypto as per the current situations of investment opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: