Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Number One Reason NOT to invest in Crypto  (Read 2413 times)
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

dont invest if you dont have money  Tongue

Borrow money and invest in your future. For more then two years here do you know how many similar threads I saw? People complain on something that happens every day in banks world, how many people worked the whole life and stayed without pension? Crypto is not fair or gentle, you need to push your way trough. You need to know how to protect yourself, same like in the real world. If you don't know how to do that you are in trouble. Trust yourself and check more then once and you will be fine here, you can even make profit.
This is how much you need to be confident in the future of Bitcoin. At least I do not have this confidence and I always start to panic when I see the price drop. I can not convey my mood when I saw that Bitcoin fell from 20,000 dollars to 11,000 dollars. For me it was a huge failure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:18:53 AM

Borrow money and invest in your future. For more then two years here do you know how many similar threads I saw? People complain on something that happens every day in banks world, how many people worked the whole life and stayed without pension? Crypto is not fair or gentle, you need to push your way trough. You need to know how to protect yourself, same like in the real world. If you don't know how to do that you are in trouble. Trust yourself and check more then once and you will be fine here, you can even make profit.

I think if he borrows money then he needs to think how he should pay that money in everyday or monthly. it is not a problem if he has a real job and he gets paid because he gives the money from his payment so he doesn't have to worry about anything. but if he doesn't have any job in real life then borrow money is not a good idea because he couldn't pay the money.

Fine. Though he earns from other job, it's not recommend to invest a large amount in a field where he is new. Let him try with a small amount. Choose the right crypto currencies. Study the market, analise and choose the right currencies.

If you feel that you are not yet prepared for such investment and revenue, kindly don't move ahead.  Don't waste your money.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

DOUBT! Even if I have plenty of money to invest. But if I'm unsure or lack of trust in cryptos then it's not worth at all. So whenever you decide to invest in crypto's kill first the doubts and take a lot of courage to drive fear away, and your enthusiasm starts to warm-up.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

Well, all the reasons I have read here so far make sense because I, myself, see those as indicators on why investing in cryptos is not very much secure in a whole lot of way. Let us put it this way. If you have hard earned money, you would not want to part with your money by investing onto something that is not backed up by governments because, of course, you would like to have a sense of security when worse comes to worst. Otherwise stated, you want to have a legitimate claim when all else fails. There lies the loophole. While the latter scenario is true, you should know there are others who are totally aggressive when it comes to investments, hence, no matter how volatile the market is, so long as they believe in its potential, they go for it without much questions. So you see, it all boils down as to what type of investor you are.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

Very intregeaued by the points in this post.

I am a strong believer in Cryptocurrency but i can understand other points you bring up

---Looking for new Campaign---
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

The number one reason is when you don't have a spare money. It means not the money that you earn but  the cash that is for emergency or your savings. Because the crypto is very volatile, you can experiment it first on your extra cash so if you lose, it's not very bad.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

Every investment has its own risk
even if you're trying to open a business (barbershop for example) and after so long, you failed. it can also be called investment, is not it?
so in fact the risk is sure to exist, it's just that we have to know how to outsmart it so as not to get caught in a scam.

Dont blame the crypto, blame the one who make the image of crypto looks bad

Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

The number one reason is when you don't have a spare money. It means not the money that you earn but  the cash that is for emergency or your savings. Because the crypto is very volatile, you can experiment it first on your extra cash so if you lose, it's not very bad.

they do not know that they can buy some crypto if they have some extra money . if they loss that money , its not a big deal for them and if they earn more from that money . im sure that they will buy more crypto but they have to be carefull

taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

Its better not to invest all your fiat and any unforeseen circumstances can happen in cryptocurrency sphere.. Try put little you are able to afford to loose...
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

For me, the number reason not to invest in crypto is it is very volatile, imagine your investment may grow many folds and just a short span of time and it may also drop huge is a very less time as well. So beware alright.

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

they do not know that they can buy some crypto if they have some extra money . if they loss that money , its not a big deal for them and if they earn more from that money . im sure that they will buy more crypto but they have to be carefull

Wait what? i can't understand your point maybe you should clear it since I don't see some passive though's on your post. But regarding on this those people who are afraid to invest on crypto's are weak since they don't see the right potential of this to bring their first lambo. But for safeguarding their money they should buy those alts who listed on top 50 since that coin has been backed up by the community and cannot be easily dump nor delisted on any exchanges.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

I this platform is getting a credible platform for trading and investment. so that I think investment in this platform would be a wise decision for the future purpose. So far I Know that This time is the most convenient situation for investors. I think if someone invests at this moment then it will bring a lot of good fortune in the future so far...
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

This is complete nonsense.

Yeah that's right. Investing in crypto currency is a great idea...than wasting your money in other cheap investments. This investments is one of the fastest way to earn more.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

Well, many various people think about this specially for people who dont like cryptocurrency.
For me, i could not find the reason to not get involve in cryptocurrency because more i search and more reason why to join this world that i get.
Crypto is risky because of the large fluctuations that occur more and more frequently, this is due to the price manipulation and domination of this market by capital-intensive investors. Because the cryptocurrency market is relatively small compared to other traditional markets, it is vulnerable to market volatility. That is why investors are hesitant to participate in cryptocurrency.
If you have a lot of fear to invest, don't invest. Because crypto have a lot of risks and if you have no hard heart to invest you can't be successful in the future. Investing in crypto currency are like gambling sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
Most of the users of this coin are risks taker, so if you afraid to invest then stopped pulling other people down.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:04:36 AM

If you don't have money then try to borrow from your relatives and pay them if you have already earned profit. If you don't like to borrow money you should start first here in this forum because just like me I don't have capital but then I found this forum. Here in this forum without capital you could still able to earn through signature campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:12:25 AM

One of the basic point is that if you do not have money obviously you would not be able to invest in it . Also another thing is if you are a weak heart person and cannot see so much upside or downside fall so frequently than avoid investing in cypto even though you have money but such things can affect your health .
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

Yeah that's right. Investing in crypto currency is a great idea...than wasting your money in other cheap investments. This investments is one of the fastest way to earn more.

Don't' expect fast returns in Crypto because sometimes there are huge dumps happening, so it is always good to hold as long possible until the price of coin increases in the market. Cryptos will give you good income but for that, we need to have a lot of patience.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:34:30 AM

Don't' expect fast returns in Crypto because sometimes there are huge dumps happening, so it is always good to hold as long possible until the price of coin increases in the market. Cryptos will give you good income but for that, we need to have a lot of patience.

although todays crypto is slow moving and sometimes there are huge dump , but still crypto investment is good as long as you can wait and you see that your investment will run for a couple of months or year , and also you can do holding if you are afraid to loose in investing your coin is at your wallet go with the flow of the price .
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

To me I think the no one reason of not investing in crypto currency is it's not ligal. Today we ha e crypto currency but who knows tommorow we won't see crypto currency. And another reason is it's virtual. So we don't have any portion in our hand. All are in the internet account. Again the Value of every crypto currency are unstable. Today it has a high value but tommorow it may be at it's lowest value...

roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

cryptocurrency was developed bcz the current banking system was not preferred by everyone.and before investing your money in crypto's you should learn basic thing about crypto. always protect your private key or seed and keep them in offline sources.digital world is pron to hacking activity thats why always proctect your password or passphrase.
Correct, just to think off that this is just like a battlefield. You would really need to buckle up yourself to be protected which my means of setting up stronger security protection of your holdings here on crypto. Just a normal thing to keep secure of your keys,once compromised then expect you would really have a loss. If you do risk here on cryptoworld to earn money then you should know the possible things that might happen along the way.

That’s right, there is no reason why we should not invest in crypto currency. This is one of the best investment this times. Maybe, risky but if you are equipped with good protection of your coins and you know how to keep yourself safe from bad peoples like hackers and scammers there is nothing to lose. Any investment is risky even if its not crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: