Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Number One Reason NOT to invest in Crypto  (Read 2413 times)
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

Some will say that investing in cryptocurrency is useless and just a waste of time because according to them the market value or price is always unstable and the market stability it really poor. But for me investing in crypto is worth it specially if you are pursuing and doing your best to find a good coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

I don't have any motive why i can not put money into crypto,due to the fact all i have is million cause why i must invest in cryptocurrency and ofcourse everyone too.. And the primary purpose is we are able to able to Earn earnings here,and on the identical time gaining knowledge of that is the begin of million purpose why to make investments and the subsequent is with a purpose to discover
kent47400

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:31:41 AM

When people who are not interested in Cryptocurrency should not be forced to invest.
Because Cryptocurrency is created not for coercion, something in force will end up with a bitch.

(investment in crypto - coercion - down slightly straight stoploss)
if it's like that then you will not fit in cryptocurrency.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

Some will say that investing in cryptocurrency is useless and just a waste of time because according to them the market value or price is always unstable and the market stability it really poor. But for me investing in crypto is worth it specially if you are pursuing and doing your best to find a good coin.
Just read an article and found out that since there are possibilities for crypto to replace fiat in future, the system will reduce the power of the government and since the fiat system revolver around the banking system set up by government and the government control the unemployment and inflation by using its fiscal and monetary policies, it he system is replaced by Bitcoin, the unemployment and inflation will become uncontrollable because the Bitcoin is decentralized and government might not be able to control the variables using its tolls. This is the demotivation behind not investing in Bitcoin. Besides, the uncertainty and down market are other factors why some people do not invest in Bitcoin.
kiatitami

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

Now that the market fluctuates, we may lose money without deep knowledge and can not predict the good coin. So I think anyone who dares to risk that person will succeed.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

I think this is the just small reason but according to me most of the people have half knowledge about cryptocurrency and they blindly believing whatever media people telecast in tv channels and they spreading fake news like crypto is banned and there is no future that's why many new investors are stepping back from investing in crypto but I strongly believe in future digital currency will lead this world. 
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

In my opinion, many different people think of this. Especially for people who do not like cryptocurrency. The only reason not to invest in cryptocurrancy is because it's risky. It's hard to balance if we lose patience when trading. We must be more competent in trading and treat it seriously in doing so.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

Its a pity you had such experience in this sector. Their are so much news of hack here and there and this is the reason you need to protect your coins very well from those  thieves. Cryptocurrency is a new technology for digital payments and uses and with time, I hope you would realise this as you are talking out of anger now. In my own opinion, cryptocurrency is the future
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

The number one reason not to invest in crypto is the risk that every crypto have,  investors always fight and accept every consequences once they invest in an altcoin, two possible things will only happen,  success and lost.
Actually, it is not only in cryptoinvestment whereas risk is present but to any kind of investment. Risk is due to the sudden changes on the market value of every crypto which is a bit of a downside for an investment. Unlike in real estate or stocks that most of their price is stable, cryptos' market value are not. But if only investors wouls be commited and patoent, there's nothing to be worried of because dumps are not permanent.

Starmoon86

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

I think there's no reason not to invest here because this digital money are more on investing tools or we can call it like that.See the price now and the cycle of btc it always inconsistent in many like fee.But even still like that there are more members are continuing investing unto it. But honestly, There are still some legit altcoins that are good which can be helpful to anyone here.All that altcoins is very good. So I like altcoins.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

The number one reason not to invest in crypto is the risk that every crypto have,  investors always fight and accept every consequences once they invest in an altcoin, two possible things will only happen,  success and lost.
Actually, it is not only in cryptoinvestment whereas risk is present but to any kind of investment. Risk is due to the sudden changes on the market value of every crypto which is a bit of a downside for an investment. Unlike in real estate or stocks that most of their price is stable, cryptos' market value are not. But if only investors wouls be commited and patoent, there's nothing to be worried of because dumps are not permanent.
Moreover if someone is destined to meet failure, he will come across it one way or the other. Ups and downs are part of human life. We cannot run away from them. Success is not a destination but it is a journey and many people do not even start that journey so they do not get what they desire for. Crypto currencies are a big chance to make dreams true.
MMnoob

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

because maybe crypto money doesn't look right and there are many people who don't know it, and many countries also reject it.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

As they fear the market will decline, in my opinion the market will never decline so you keep on investing and waiting for opportunities. The market will increase at the end of this year.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

because maybe crypto money doesn't look right and there are many people who don't know it, and many countries also reject it.
This even had happened in most of the countries. Right now, only few developed countries have accepted bitcoin because they know how amazing this coin is. They have come to know the spirit and splendid behavior of bitcoin that can lead humans to top of success. So, don’t worry about these rejections, bitcoin would still be charming the whole scenario.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:49:50 AM

I think the reason they do not invest in Crypto is because they do not understand it and they can not understand the value of the altcoins. Beside that, they are always afraid of the altcoins always going down.
This is terrible when you do not think about the economy of the world. They only know that their money is lost and they are always scared.

0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

The number one reason not to invest in crypto is just the uncertainty in the course of investment. You would be double minded and would not be sure about the future profit and the math attached to it to do the rest of the planning. Due to uncertainty, most of the CEOs find it hard to focus on the growth of the startups they have launched and hence they fade away from the face of existence. I would rather invest in traditional business to get a much solid response.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

There are too many people don’t know about cryptocurrency and people always afraid to invest in new technology, Not only people as I know there are too many governments still now very afraid about cryptocurrency so people don’t want to invest in cryptocurrency. At the moment people try to understand and most of the people analysis of this topic.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

The number one reason not to invest in crypto is just the uncertainty in the course of investment. You would be double minded and would not be sure about the future profit and the math attached to it to do the rest of the planning. Due to uncertainty, most of the CEOs find it hard to focus on the growth of the startups they have launched and hence they fade away from the face of existence. I would rather invest in traditional business to get a much solid response.

The uncertainty in the course of investment in crypto currency can be certain if ones study and did research about the tips of the dos and donts  concerning crypto currency investment but the most problem that most newbie in crypto currency sphere usually did is not studying and researching because most of you guys believe crypto is a piece of cake. However, if you rather invest in traditional business why are you on then?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

I think the main reason is due to bitcoin price unexpected movements and in effect, the other cryptos are down too much low and the possibility of again come back is required too much time and this time is the main reason that not to invest in crypto.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

Most of us have invested hard earned fiat money and time into trying to make gains in Crypto.  The recent price spikes have validated our enthusiasm for crypto.  We trade, invest long term, stake our coins, study, and wait.  What is really going on here? 

The entire crypto universe is being driven by thieves.  They steal coins from users and from exchanges.  Apparently there is nothing that can be done.  They are free to have their way and there is no limit to what they won't do.  That sounds a lot like taxation.  Criminals are driving crypto, and by investing in crypto, time and energy,  you are helping make rich, people who would steal everything you have and leave you to die in the street.   How many billions in Crypto have been stolen?  The thieves just stake and hold our coins, that they stole, and you still use the coin paying the network fees that go right back to the thieves that took your coins. 

You want sovereign money.  The last thing you want is money that is in a network.  Network money is a really bad idea. You will be robbed and then you will turn around and feed the ones who robbed you in the first place.  It's not right.  At least with fiat there are rules.  There are no rules in Crypto, and by the time rules ever do get put in place, if ever, the criminals will be at the top.

The scum rises to the top and all the idiots feed the filthy greedy children, that can't just invest in a good coin like everybody else.  Their mantra is "Me Me ME!!!"

Just because you CAN hack someone's computer and steal their passphrase, doesn't mean that you should. But apparently their are no repercussions, no laws, no rules, no honorable men, so the jackasses continue with their malware and trojans and you know what?  Fuck it.  I'm out.  I would rather have fiat in a real bank than this bull shit.   

These were my coins.  ARDOR-HKCS-V6N8-FH7T-A3SLF  Worth about a quarter of a million dollars on the day they were stolen by someone who hates his fellow crypto users.  He probably thinks he is real smart.   He will sit there and stake my coins and you idiots will reward his behavior by using this coin and giving his coin value. 

This jerk still has a chance to return the coins to their rightful owner, but why would he?  Does a piece of dog shit not stink?  Once you say goodbye to a conscience, it's gone forever.  There is no turning back.  You can go about your life thinking pretty highly of your self.  But the world knows the truth.   
I believe that at this point there is a lot of coin you should not invest in at this point. You may find that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and may decrease at any time, so investing in altcoin is very risky. Prices of altcoin are recovering slightly after many days of very deep reduction, if adjusted bitcoin prices will cause the price of altcoin drops very strongly. So I believe you should only invest in bitcoin at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: