Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future predictions about crypto currencies  (Read 1969 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
Future of Bitcoin is unpredictable. Many powerful country like china, North Korea ban it in their respective countries due to some reason Kiss. Bitcoin is directly affect their country economic and financial growth.  By affecting their country currency value. And this thing affect it future. Bitcoin volatility affect many investors trust upon it. While some government also support Bitcoin and its point of view. Many multinational companies also start using Bitcoin for their various purpose. This thing support Bitcoin future in a positive way Smiley
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
Future of Bitcoin is unpredictable. Many powerful country like china, North Korea ban it in their respective countries due to some reason Kiss. Bitcoin is directly affect their country economic and financial growth.  By affecting their country currency value. And this thing affect it future. Bitcoin volatility affect many investors trust upon it. While some government also support Bitcoin and its point of view. Many multinational companies also start using Bitcoin for their various purpose. This thing support Bitcoin future in a positive way Smiley
That is very right to say that the future of bitcoin is unpredictable, in fact we cannot say any thing so much clear about any crypto currency, but still we just depend on our study knowledge and specially on the prediction of the expert people who have already spent a lot of time in trading and investment, in fact they know the better time to invest their money in a particular crypto currency.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:14:31 AM

i am not an expert, by i believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will be used in worldwide later.
blockchain is considered as a secure way to storing data and information with a decentralized database.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:30:42 AM

I truly believe that in the next 5 to 10 years cryptocurrency can occupy a large part of all payments and commercial transactions worldwide because now you can see almost anything in any field. There are also crypto projects developed and supported by new technology trends. Blockchain technology has really changed management in all areas of life.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:38:55 AM

My prediction of the future of crypto money is that I believe that crypto money can survive anytime. The more money crypto money will grow and the price will be high. I do not doubt the development of crypto money in the future. I will continue to use crypto money in my daily life and I will continue to work here.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

I truly believe that in the next 5 to 10 years cryptocurrency can occupy a large part of all payments and commercial transactions worldwide because now you can see almost anything in any field. There are also crypto projects developed and supported by new technology trends. Blockchain technology has really changed management in all areas of life.
I am pro crypto so I believe that would happen.
The world is changing and we know that crypto is very useful for online transaction, we are still in the stage of adoption and the percentage of people
who are using crypto is still very low, it's a long way to go but as long as crypto exist we will certainly reach that success.

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

I can not really say what will happen in the next few months to come but I believe it shoot it shy rocket same way it dose later part of 2017 to early part of 2018
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

My future predictions about cryptocurrency in the future is, it have a good demand that everyone also gain a huge amount of money and its favorable to the both side of the investors and bitcoin company .
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

We can't predict the future. All we need is to go with the flow and make a study. Because sometimes exchange is is high sometimes is low so be wise in bitcoin. You need to take an advise to the expert and make an study on that.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

Well cryptocurrencies are investments that gives off a really good profit and it needs time to gain its value high. I think the future for it, is that it will be stable and it will be our currency and it can be used all around the world. Bitcoin to be specific will be used as a payment. These are all just my hunch on the future to cryptocurrency because right now it is not accepted throughout the world and other countries are banning it now not knowing the benefits it will give.
Telybin

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

As I see in the future this market will be thriving. Because blockchain technology is great to do this. It offers the convenience of having to pay huge amounts of money without having to do a lot of banking procedures.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

for me bitcoin and ethereum is the only foundation of many tokens or altcoins because it have a active market and also many investors was only invest in this two coin and token ,i remeber when the price of bitcoin was almost $4000 i regret about not buying but its ok i learn what i`ve mistaken.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

Crypto currency I predicted the future would be nice, but it all depends on the rules of the Government against the existence of crypto currency, whether as a threat or part of the advances in the era of the millennia.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

I think cryptocurrency in the future will be more developed, in the future will more people choose and use cryptocurrency, crypto value will increase high, and can to get better profit.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Its very hard to predict because Crypto doesnt reach yet its golden years. We dont know whats its maximum capabilty to grow and evolve. It will keep evolving and growing so there's no way that crypto will die. Day by day it's popularity increasing & this is the power of crypto, it catches peoples heart and make them believe. As long as people is believing crypto, i think it wont die soon.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

No one can predict exactly how Bitcoin will be in the future. but in my opinion, as long as people still trust Bitcoin and adopt and use it, I think Bitcoin will still exist.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:32:36 AM

cryptocurrency that I think is a future investment that uses technological progress and advancement era and I think that is what is needed by investors for future investment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:37:36 AM

I assumed that the world will accepted the reign of crypto in the future. Maybe 50 -100 years from now in my own timeline. There are so much to fix before the crypto will circulate in the world in the family, saving, business, store, educational plan and more. There should have worldwide orientation about crypto. Worldwide acceptance will happen in the years to come.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

My prediction of future cryptocurrency is that the cryptocurrency world will continue to persist and grow. The world of cryptocurrency will not disappear in the future. In the future, everyone in the world will know the cryptocurrency and even use it in their lives. So I do not doubt and still, believe that cryptocurrency remains promising until the future.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

Prediction in this digital money i think is this new digital currency called crypto will have big contribution in our economy in the future crypto have big impact to many people who's looking for making money through internet.It is the right time to invest in crypto because crypto currency will rise in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: