Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future predictions about crypto currencies  (Read 1969 times)
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 

I think in the future cryptocurrency will be more popular and more use as a tool of transaction. And cryptocurrency will be more accepted by countries in the world.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

The total marketcap of all the coins has now reached over $ 250 billion and this is proof that more and more people are active and involved in cryptocurrencies, although many countries are banned but I'm sure this will never stop cryptocurrencies. Smiley
novak hiel

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

I think the crypto market and the blockchain industry will continue to grow and develop in the future. In addition, many of the technologies and algorithms of the coin's operating structure will be competitive such as POS or DPOS. That will create the diversity and richness of the crypto foundation.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

For me, the prediction that I think about cryptocurrencies will be bright. We all know that cryptocurrency is the future of money because it is digital and much easier to use. But even now all cryptocurrencies acceptance and legality are very meager because to some reason like some country already ban bitcoin, and some big company wants to create their own cryptocurrencies so that they have a chance to control it. But in the future, I’m sure that some crypto will become legal and much acceptable to many people, establishment, and country.  Smiley
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

Cryptocurrency will be the crypto currency in the future. It will be good impact and can be used for the next generation. Today's technology is an uprising and is constantly evolving for progress.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

I look crypto world as having good future. But I am afraid from banned by some countries. The number of countries who banned crypto is increasing. But good news is the price of Bitcoin still increasing which show the public's trust. So I advise to other to keep positive for it.
korobitsyna96

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

A little bit of course will drop. By the end of the year, everything will grow significantly.
naldal kaka25

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will keep getting better so I'll keep buying moreover nowadays the price looks cheap, if I wait then I'm worried the price keeps going up and being expensive.  Smiley
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

This is indeed very correct as the work that is being put in right now is ensuring that bitcoins is become a know means of exchange , little by little we see the conglomerates and smaller companies accepting cryptocurrencies as an acceptable form of payment and some countries making it legal , so definitely in another four to five years it should at least be established as an additional payment option if not the leading one.
Zero21

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

I think cryptocurrency still on top in the future because there so many people support and work hard.
al.btcku

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

Everyone can predict the price of Bitcoin, but with more than that and the merchants who receive payments in the form of Bitcoin,
Bitcoin's future existence is predicted to continue to grow.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
Probably the community will grow but in terms in price It's hard to predict what will happen, I think when it comes making transaction they will develop a much faster, reliable, safer and I hope they work on high fees.
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

One of the major problems in the most serious crypto currency today is its instability. Even so the crypto currency will take on the monopoly of the world's currency. In the same way as the Internet can change the monopoly of the telephone industry, crypto will also change the monopoly government-backed money.
As it develops, crypto currency will emerge a lot.Thousands of crypto companies will be created and go public, but few will be a huge success.
Many countries will invest in crypto currency, one of which China will invest heavily in other cryptools, but may not use Bitcoin. China wants to have a competitive crypto currency with Bitcoin, but is under its central control. This will generally provide legitimacy for all crypto currencies.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

I think cryptocurrency will continue to move forward like the years before it, cryptocurrency has pointed its existence with its increasing users and the rise in price indicates the level of enthusiasts towards crypto is still high
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

no one can see what will happen in the future bro, but we can be a little bit confident.  I believe cryptocurrency will continue to evolve.  Development, adoption, application and its community.  We have seen from this past years that cryptocurrency keeps on improving and even created a user friendly apps to be able to simplify its use and let users enjoy their services even more. 
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

Bitcoin has come to a extend that is acceptable to many shops for purchasing of goods online and also make an order, to be delivered to different locations base on the area of address applied. Therefore, crypto has good function for a future use.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Cryptocurrencies nowadays are having a hard time since most of them are falling down slowly but continuously. Maybe sooner or later it will recover and if that get to happen then it is a sign that it will conquer the world in the latter part. We should keep our investments tight on it and make sure that we are choosing the right cryptocurrency to avoid waste of time.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Well I think that cryptocurrencies in the future will be more abundant, bitcoin will reach it's highest price again, altcoins will have lots of supply demand, market cap's coins are all green and lot of people will be happy.
It's the optimistic side of my thoughts. But I can't really tell its future that's why we should brace ourselves because we don't know what kind of struggles will come to the crypto world.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

There are predictions of bitcoins that the prices will hit $ 2 million dollar in the next five years time which is good for all the bitcoin investors. As every day new users of bitcoins are entering the bitcoin community the demand for bitcoins keeps on increasing causing for the rise in the price of bitcoins, now the bitcoins market is slightly down which is the right time to invest on bitcoins as there is potential for the prices to go up, it is good to invest when the prices are down so  that you will be able to earn profits when the prices boom in the crypto currency market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:30:58 PM

I think cryptocurrency will continue to move forward like the years before it, cryptocurrency has pointed its existence with its increasing users and the rise in price indicates the level of enthusiasts towards crypto is still high

Yes, you are right. I too believe the same because as we can see, this industry that we
are in is still starting out and there are so much potential despite the sea of scams that
cover it. I am very sure that in the near future, we will be seeing more people getting
into this industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: