Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CENT] Pennies launched  (Read 135091 times)
OhShBit

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:16:02 PM

Well, good news and bad news...

Bad news: Fork didn't work, the new stake bit calculations invalidate the old ones and alas, the whole chain stopped. We're going to have to roll it back (oh your favorite, and no I didn't invent that trick) about 100 blocks to 129530 and go from there.

Good news: Caught it pretty quick, and will go back about fixing it, maybe we can re-fork in week or so. In the meantime you can continue to get some ridiculous stakes and using the new client with CoinControl have a bit of fun with CENTs again.

Where do we go from here? First grab the newest client, 0.9.6:

https://andarazoroflove.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Piggybank-0.9.6-Qt.rar.rar

Or synch it from Github.

Next, if you need to, empty your %appdata% folder of all the files except wallet.dat and resynch the chain.

I will continue to work with this code on a different method of forking to reduce the chance we'll run out of digits. Standby and thanks again for enjoying the Piggybank.

Hi Shake!  I see where you said we could sync it from github, but the github version says it's v0.9.4.0-beta. Is this going to be okay to use? It's under Linux. Thanks!
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:19:02 PM

Bad news: Fork didn't work, the new stake bit calculations invalidate the old ones and alas, the whole chain stopped. We're going to have to roll it back (oh your favorite, and no I didn't invent that trick) about 100 blocks to 129530 and go from there.

Good news: Caught it pretty quick, and will go back about fixing it, maybe we can re-fork in week or so. In the meantime you can continue to get some ridiculous stakes and using the new client with CoinControl have a bit of fun with CENTs again.

https://andarazoroflove.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Piggybank-0.9.6-Qt.rar.rar

Or synch it from Github.

Next, if you need to, empty your %appdata% folder of all the files except wallet.dat and resynch the chain.

I will continue to work with this code on a different method of forking to reduce the chance we'll run out of digits. Standby and thanks again for enjoying the Piggybank.

Hi Shake!  I see where you said we could sync it from github, but the github version says it's v0.9.4.0-beta. Is this going to be okay to use? It's under Linux. Thanks!

Edit: Github updated correctly. Sorry for the confusion, 0.9.6 all around now!
OhShBit

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:26:47 PM

Or synch it from Github.

Hi Shake!  I see where you said we could sync it from github, but the github version says it's v0.9.4.0-beta. Is this going to be okay to use? It's under Linux. Thanks!

Oh just a sec, need to push Github again!

No prob!  I'm going to send you a little something on Cryptsy for your hard work.. Just need for it to finish confirming
DimaziK

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:29:35 PM

Or synch it from Github.

How I understood a percentage share didn't decrease by 100 times?
When approximately there will be a reduction of a percentage share?
shakezula

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:47:52 PM

No prob!  I'm going to send you a little something on Cryptsy for your hard work.. Just need for it to finish confirming
[/quote]

Aww, thanks!! Happy Halloween!
OhShBit

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:49:55 PM

Or synch it from Github.

Hi Shake!  I see where you said we could sync it from github, but the github version says it's v0.9.4.0-beta. Is this going to be okay to use? It's under Linux. Thanks!

I got this error trying to compile the new version.. Any ideas?

build/sendcoinsdialog.o: In function `SendCoinsDialog::coinControlUpdateLabels()':
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xdce): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::payAmounts'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xe5d): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::payAmounts'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xe93): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xef8): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::updateLabels(WalletModel*, QDialog*)'
build/sendcoinsdialog.o: In function `SendCoinsDialog::coinControlButtonClicked()':
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xf6e): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::CoinControlDialog(QWidget*)'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xf7a): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::setModel(WalletModel*)'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xf92): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::~CoinControlDialog()'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0xfbc): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::~CoinControlDialog()'
build/sendcoinsdialog.o: In function `SendCoinsDialog::on_sendButton_clicked()':
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x273d): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x2b15): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
build/sendcoinsdialog.o: In function `SendCoinsDialog::coinControlChangeEdited(QString const&)':
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x2d71): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
build/sendcoinsdialog.o: In function `SendCoinsDialog::coinControlChangeChecked(int)':
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x335a): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x33fd): undefined reference to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl'
build/sendcoinsdialog.o:sendcoinsdialog.cpp:(.text+0x34d5): more undefined references to `CoinControlDialog::coinControl' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [piggybank] Error 1
Entz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I not use any kind of messenger beware of scammers

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:50:29 PM

The code on Github won't compile, you get a bunch of undefined reference errors.

The piggybank.pro file is missing:

under HEADERS
    src/qt/coincontroldialog.h \
    src/qt/coincontroltreewidget.h

under SOURCES
    src/qt/coincontroldialog.cpp \
    src/qt/coincontroltreewidget.cpp

under FORMS
src/qt/forms/coincontroldialog.ui

Adding those will make it work  Grin

OhShBit

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:51:21 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 11:15:13 PM by OhShBit

No prob!  I'm going to send you a little something on Cryptsy for your hard work.. Just need for it to finish confirming

[/quote]

You're welcome!  Happy Halloween to you too!:D  Still waiting for the confirms!

Edit: Waiting on a support ticket at Cryptsy now..
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 10:34:40 PM

No prob!  I'm going to send you a little something on Cryptsy for your hard work.. Just need for it to finish confirming

[/quote]

Hey Shakezula,

Is there a way to send Pennies from a batch file?

For the PXC giveaway I used the Phenixcoind and "sendtoaddress" but there seems to be no deamon for Pennies?
I don't mind if I have to copy-paste >300 addresses to the windows-qt by hand... But if there is an easier way  Grin
shakezula

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:27:52 PM

The code on Github won't compile, you get a bunch of undefined reference errors.

The piggybank.pro file is missing:

under HEADERS
    src/qt/coincontroldialog.h \
    src/qt/coincontroltreewidget.h

under SOURCES
    src/qt/coincontroldialog.cpp \
    src/qt/coincontroltreewidget.cpp

under FORMS
src/qt/forms/coincontroldialog.ui

Adding those will make it work  Grin

Fixed. Sorry, I did the source, then the wrong source, then the right, and left the qt.pro. Fixed and fixed!
shakezula

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:28:23 PM

Hey Shakezula,

Is there a way to send Pennies from a batch file?

For the PXC giveaway I used the Phenixcoind and "sendtoaddress" but there seems to be no deamon for Pennies?
I don't mind if I have to copy-paste >300 addresses to the windows-qt by hand... But if there is an easier way  Grin
[/quote]

"sendtoaddress" works, do you need a daemon build for Windows?
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:12:26 AM

I have a version of the client 0.9.4.1 (0.9.5-beta), it ceased to be synchronized! What's the problem?

Something's wrong with the fork, I'm looking at it now.
It seems doubloons might be having some issues, too.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:57:30 AM

PGZTc1foNYhxYeN8wjL4aftiN3Fk3tuHMV
OhShBit

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 02:06:29 AM

You're welcome!  Happy Halloween to you too!:D  Still waiting for the confirms!

Edit: Waiting on a support ticket at Cryptsy now..
[/quote]

Edit: Sent!
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 07:08:25 AM

Pennies client now synced, seems ok Smiley

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:30:22 AM

V0.9.6 can't sync Embarrassed
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 09:34:05 AM

V0.9.6 can't sync Embarrassed

delete everything except your conf file and wallet.dat, if you had tried one of the earlier updates you gotta re-download the blkchn
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:03:09 PM

i've downloaded the last version (never had the previous one) but can't synch

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:46:50 PM

details?
shakezula

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:13:26 PM

addnode=andarazoroflove.org

will help!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: