Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:55:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the altcoin market ever get saturated?  (Read 322 times)
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

to the point where there wont be any new coins that will have mooning potential. I am asking this because currently I dont have enough money to make huge profits since I am a college student. What if I started investing heavily in coins in 2021. Will there be any new coins with mooning potential in that year(and in coming years)
Sure there will still be alts that will moon,if the cryptocurrencies still exist in that time,there are a lot of countries getting some regulations about cryptocurrencies.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

The Altcoins are still only evolving. Until 2021 the market of altcoyins will still be uniquely saturated. Constantly there are new ideas and projects that are implemented through the ICO. Most likely by that time, the ICO will be significantly streamlined and projects will be of higher quality, which will greatly reduce the risks for their conduct.
Thepoint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

Impossible to know,maybe not if you consider the changes in the communication devices for example and how those evolve.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

The cryptocurrency market is probably already saturated, but - out of some coins - all of them will die soon.
This is normal, as it's something new. We'll see in the future who are the winners.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Jugger

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

Its like in any industry. 10% of the organizations do 90% of the business. Same here.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

Altcoin market isn't going to be saturated until the next 2-3 years. There are a lot of problems in crypto yet to be solved and as new innovations continue to happen alts will keep growing. So if you your eye any alt which seems to be doing something exciting. Chime in. Keep an eye on DASH, Stellar & IOTA.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

It's definitely going to be saturated, and when more and more tokens come out, the ones that don't have a lot of money will go to 0, and the valuable tokens will stay.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

As a college student, there are many way you can earn money in crypto in addition to investing and trading. To your question, Cryptomarket will never get saturated because if you compare the population of crypto community to potential adoptors in future you will see a very tiny market! In addition, 95% of coin today may not exist in 10 years time so there will always be new entrants!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

to the point where there wont be any new coins that will have mooning potential. I am asking this because currently I dont have enough money to make huge profits since I am a college student. What if I started investing heavily in coins in 2021. Will there be any new coins with mooning potential in that year(and in coming years)
Not possible, many coins are dead or life in support with no chance to pump or increase.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

This question cannot be accurately answered since you are asking something that belongs to the happening in future. Nobody can accurately predict what's gonna happen with crypto in the future. Anyway there will be many projects that will keep coming in the future. New projects = New coins.
So most probably YES there will still be new coins coming in future but the thing that matters is the mooning potential. In my opinion if the project has value in the real and virtual world then the coin will have mooning potential else not.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

I was also a college student, I personally think encryption currency market becoming saturated, because there is no so much money to accept such a large market size, so may be the bear market, The token with the real value.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

i started everything in minimun number, i keep on trying and be brave. step by with the forum, beside that i often watch the market.
First, when i bought the coin with a little price without my knowledge i just wanted to invest, but that was wrong with little amount, better i do the trading, my friend said take opit little by little then it becomes bigger. so from wealth i got now, 50 : 50 for invest and trading.

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

In the crypto world more than 5000 coins now. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, and Monero are account for 20 percent of the market. The rest can be useful in something aims but for the most part it's trash.
toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

Like what most people on this forum has posted earlier, most altcoins are literally useless as they have no real use case and they are only surviving on speculation(more like gambling) by newbies who are hunting for the next BTC. However, there is a small minority which does have real use cases and they solve world problems. Naturally, those minority altcoins will not only survive but they will thrive and blossom. Their prices will skyrocket to the moon!! As an investor, it is necessary to exercise due diligence before investing.

Will there be an over saturation of online businesses?
Since the invention of the internet,  over saturation of online business has never happened before. Crypto is the same.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

I think the altcoin market is already oversaturated, the etherium and the rest are overloaded, the exchanges work very slowly and practically do not add new coins to the listings. The problem can only be solved by moving to the next stage of development of the blockchain

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

I think it will become saturated but not for a long time. More and more people are getting involved in cryptocurrencies there are more people and therefore a bigger market.

I think eventually we will hit a point, but not for a while.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

Now the market is really too full of garbage, but there is nothing that we can do, out of expecting that natural selection did its job making a good general cleaning :-)
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Sure it will get satured, sometimes in the future, but for the moment there is still a lot of space: cryptocurrencies have still a lot of unresolved problems, and each new ICO try to solve at least a part of them.

asifcoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

I don't think so, it'll ever Gonna happen
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

I do not think that at the moment the cryptocurrency market is saturated to the maximum level. However, hardly anyone can predict what it will be like in 5 years. From time to time, breakthrough trends appear that can draw attention from traditional leaders (I mean BTC and ETH)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: