Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading (Scalping) and Long term trading  (Read 680 times)
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

of course both have profit and risk. if you play in daytrading you nust ready to set up your emotion rhythm. And if you can't do that i suggest you to not to play in daytrading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BookeyBitMan

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

For me Day Trading, but if you have same information for same coin and you expect rising it's worth it to hold that coin (Long term).
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

Day trading (Scalping) and long-term trading are good in their own way! Both ways need to practice! Day trading itself is active! requires a lot of time) Long-term passive method. does not require daily selections! Both methods generate revenue, and as both risky! Shocked
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

Which is better to make more profit between Day Trading and Long teem trading. I want to make more profits trading Cryptocurrency, I need to know which of the two makes huge return mostly
If you are a 24-hour person in front of a computer screen you can trade the day. But I believe you can not do that. So please trade long term. Take the time left for your family
CryspRayz

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

50% for holding, 45% for long-term trading and 5% for day trading.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

Which is better to make more profit between Day Trading and Long teem trading. I want to make more profits trading Cryptocurrency, I need to know which of the two makes huge return mostly

This is up to your personality and skills. I know some people are very keen on scalping while some others are very keen on long term coin selection. The result should be positive no matter which one you preferred.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

In scalping you must have to an experienced trader having been equipped with a working strategy and price action meanwhile for long term trading you buy low and sell high but it may take days to achieve your profit so it is a matter of choice in choosing whichever trading that suit your style.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

Everything balls down on your skills. If you really do not know how to trade well, then you will fail in anyone of them. However, I have never tried to scalp without ending up with a migraine at the end of the day. So, asides your skills, you must have the potential to withstand huge stress since you will have to be monitoring the charts and trying your best not to miss out on any trade. Every trade knows what work best for them, and as long as you have your strategies to make good trades, then you are fine.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

For sure i would go for day trading since this is way more profitable if its done correctly. Long term trading isnt really bad neither as long you do know how to handle your trades just choose up on where it suits you. Day trading does really require full time engagement since you would really need to see prices actively.If you dont have much time to spend on then you would really end up on long term trading on which most people or trader are doing right now.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

If you are very good day trader, you will probably have more profits doing that, because the market cycles a lot during a day, and if you make all the right decisions, you will win a lot. Long term trading is more safe in my opinion and works best for the majority of people. You might be in the red for some time, but you will eventually get to the profit most of the times, because we still are on a bull market, so it's almost some "safe" profit. You should try both types of trading with small amounts and see what suits you best.

I like scalping the market, but it's to time consuming. That's one of the best advantages on long term trading, you can do your analysis, put your orders and stop losses set, and just go do something else.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

both are better when it comes profit wise, but while one is could easily fetch you quick cash the other wont as only by your level of patient.
not all coins move quickly, sometimes takes time to increase. both are obviously profitable or you can shoot and run. after you get lucky, then you choose to go and look for another coin.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

I prefer just to buy X coins and then hold them for a long term. It has already worked with me, i bought some Lisk at $5 a few months ago, and i sold them all a $22, it was more than a x4 without doing anything, just with some patience.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

Longterm hold is still a quite secure way on the right cryptos to gain many profits. Day trading on cryptocurrencies is easier than on traditional shares, if you choose established coins and are willing to hold them for several days, if you are just on loss.
For both types of trading it is the best to choose decentraliezed cryptocurrencies.
Day trading has high risk at the same time you could gain the highest profits (or losses).
Here is a hypothetical calculation for 100$ on day trading:
If you invest 100$ and you would profit every day in average 7%, then you would have after 3 months 44.110,30 $.
But that never would happen, I guess.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

Both of them are good in them itself as they both have different trading rules and they can be practiced by anyone who is having a  right trading approach and mindset. You should also have sound knowledge along with trading skills especially if you are day trader then you need to take the trades carefully because here the number of trades increases along with a number of profits. Now if you want to earn a big profit within a big time span then go for investing otherwise if you are expecting a small returns in your daily life then go for Day trading. But both are profitable for long run.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Shinza

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

If you have trading skills and a bit of luck then I am sure that investing day will bring a much higher profit. However, it is still more risky than long-term investment.

Prodigye

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

Day trading can certainly give better returns than long-term investments but it depends on the amount you trade with(accounting for profits after fees), it also depends on the skill of the trader because a good trader can make good profits whereas an inexperienced one cannot. If you are relatively new I suggest you try investing for the long term but you can do day trading with a little bit of money to learn about it.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

For me i prefer Day trading than long term trading because you make your money daily
It is such a volatile market and with lots of surprises, so on certain days, a day trader might be unable to end in profit besides, the market is often stagnant. However a trader's understanding and ability to effectively manage his/her open positions, would go a long way in bringing in more profits. All that goes to point out that the ability to combine both forms of trading, leaves a trader with much more earning opportunities than either one of them could.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

Doing the scalping traders with experience and they use special programs and services, as well as compete with robots. Plus every transaction is a trade Commission.You need to properly consider the interest of profit.Long term trade is easier to control
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

Scalping is too risky for me, I prefer to go for long term investment as long as I am sure that the coin I am holding will have real value in the future. But I do not mind scalping those P&D coins who are on a verge of getting pumped. Just get in and out for those kind of coins. 
livincoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

50% for holding, 45% for long-term trading and 5% for day trading.

+1, sounds good, just need to mention that 5% might not be enough, if your trading amount is not so big.
I prefer 20% for scalping, and I hold around 30% in a bitcoin just to have it (in case if it gets.. hmm.. 50 000??)) and other 50% I use for.. let's call it medium-term trading. And it's true, that scalping is not for those, who are lack of time and attention.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: