Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:29:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Bitcoins - What is a bitcoin faucet?  (Read 389 times)
Mir Jan (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

I came across this site where people can roll the dice, earn free bitcoins and also multiply them. How legit are these sites and how to use them effectively?
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:24:25 AM

Most sites are legit alright, in terms of the money they pay out. The problem is that faucets are simply not worth your time. The activities you are required to do and the ads you have to watch take so much of your time and the btc they give you is so small that you are better off doing something else. Don't waste your time on faucets.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

I do not choose it, because I see it is a scam, and the income is small, so to collect 1 bitcoin, it can take a very long time.

pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

I came across this site where people can roll the dice, earn free bitcoins and also multiply them. How legit are these sites and how to use them effectively?
I think you must be talking about freebitco.in as it is the most legit faucet site that gives free coins, has rolling dice and the ability to multiply BTC with its hi-lo game. Yes this site is legit and has been running successfully over the past many years. This site has been mine and many others' first way to earn BTC.
One thing I would like to mention in don't stick around with such sites for too long as many end up with all their coins lost. Too much of playing will make you a loser at the end. Faucets are just a pass time and cannot be treated as a source of income.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
postokenlover

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

The current faucet is not like a few years ago. There were hundreds of sat in the past. It will be a waste of your time to collect faucets now. This is expensive for your time cost, and you can now collect bitcoins by signing them.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

Different kinds of faucet are available, but you can only earn a little amount of coins there and i will make sure to you that it is not worth of your time. Also some of faucet website is scam, they will set the payout to a higher one and once you reach it they will not going to pay you. So better stay away with faucet

Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

is not that like gambling? If you do not need to bet anything because I think there is no gambling without betting so it is not free. and bitcoin can be from the gambling result whether it is the correct behavior. unless you can let go of all the ways to get the bitcoin you will probably do.
q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

Yes, it is not practical to collect bitcoin faucet sites now, as the amount of free bitcoin captured is very small and may be worth less than a dollar.

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

You should read this beginner's thread by Lauda.
Most people agree that faucets are pretty much a waste of time. With the transaction fees, i doubt that you'll earn enough to complete even the transaction for a long time.

Your time is much well spent researching about bitcoin and related technologies as well as catching some good signature campaigns. Try mining with small investments to begin with.

Here's the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0
Samplex

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

It is waste of time to use facuets, yes they can give you free bitcoins. They are able to do this because they put some ads in there so they earn from ads and give you chunks of bitcoin. You don't want to lose your time in this way, trust me. If you don't own any particular skill invest your time in learning so you can earn fiat and swap it for bitcoin or even better earn directly in bitcoin or some other crypto.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

In bitcoin faucet there is a captcha that you can claim small amount of satoshi its hard to withdraw in faucet i think this is wasting time try another way not this so many another way to earn bitcoin but faucet no this is reminder only
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

is not that like gambling? If you do not need to bet anything because I think there is no gambling without betting so it is not free. and bitcoin can be from the gambling result whether it is the correct behavior. unless you can let go of all the ways to get the bitcoin you will probably do.
Yes, it is true. some pay, but many are just a scam. and also what we get is not balanced with what we throw away. There are still many more useful and profitable. for what we spend time for something small, while we can still get bigger.
cetel

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

collecting Satoshi eobt .The link to the service by eobot https://www.eobot.com/user/1239359
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

Most sites are legit alright, in terms of the money they pay out. The problem is that faucets are simply not worth your time. The activities you are required to do and the ads you have to watch take so much of your time and the btc they give you is so small that you are better off doing something else. Don't waste your time on faucets.

He/she is right. Most faucets are paying but it's not worth it to do. I knew it because I'd already do wasted my time in that faucet claiming to make only 1 cent in a day. Why do that when you can do more than that.
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

Faucet are easy way to start to get some satoshis but on the long term it could be a huge waste of time (some site exagerate with the amount of ads and spam) and you could find better way to earn cryptos! (educating yourself, investing, trading, ico..)

shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

That site is legit  it really gives bitcoin when your bet is correct. However I don't recommend  it for anyone because you will consume a lot of your time while earning a little amount of btc.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

they are just wasting peoples time, they earned by you and they pay you so little amount that even doesn't value your time.

Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

What i know about bitcoin faucet is a reward system that are dispenses reward in the form of satoshi,is a hundredth of a millionth BTC, for participate to claim in exchange for completing a captcha or task as described by the website. There are also faucets that dispense alternative cryptocurrencies.
Clegive8V

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:08:41 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2020, 10:29:37 AM by Clegive8V

Most of them is Scam, some of them only waste time for 0.1$ and little is good.
if you want to earn about 20$ every month choose it
You sit in front of the computer without learning something new, to earn a little money, which may not be enough to pay the computer bill or even the treatment bill for your eye and back
you can earn more using bitcointalk
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

Such sites have already emerged from popularity. They are similar to bitcoin cranes, where Satoshs charge you for certain actions. This is a very small income and there is no point in spending your time on it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: