Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Bitcoins - What is a bitcoin faucet?  (Read 387 times)
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

Most of them don't even give you one dollar lol, worthless
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

I came across this site where people can roll the dice, earn free bitcoins and also multiply them. How legit are these sites and how to use them effectively?
Well some of this faucet site are legit. One of the is the coinpot that is a micro currency wallet and has a lot of mining from bitcoin to altcoins. Every faucets site that the coin pot offers are legit and tested up to now. I have been using those faucets site last year up to now they are still paying my efforts. I am happy to earn bitcoin without any investment.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

The vast majority of faucet sites are indeed legit, they make money by serving you adverts, captcha completion, or exploiting your contact information for marketing purposes, and pay a tiny satoshi reward. If you live in a low income country the payouts may be worthwhile even doing them manually.

The only people who make real money with these are the owners, or the people that manage to automate faucet requests at dozens of sites.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
CryptoVance

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

Faucets are the big waste of time and the gambling sites too are very hard to win some huge amount of BTCBTCBTC they can only take away your money.
sudhirratra68

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

Free Bitcoin Faucet is an absolutely free bitcoin site that gives you up to $100 btc in 5 minutes. Every time you visit the faucet, you can get the maximum number of Satoshis between 2 to 10 Million.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

Bitcoin faucets sites are usually also identical to the site ads or ad sites, publisher sites or ad serving. Because on every bitcoin faucet site there are always banner ads or text ads. Because the bitcoin faucet site is always crowded visitors, so it is suitable to be advertised pay per click. From these ads the site owner can get income.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

I came across this site where people can roll the dice, earn free bitcoins and also multiply them. How legit are these sites and how to use them effectively?

If you are talking about freebitco.in its pretty legit and been running for quite some years now, they also have some cool way to earn bitcoin via web (but its only satoshi and a waste of time if i will use it).

The effectiveness to earn bitcoin via faucet is not advisable but can give you a good amount if you continue to use it for years.
Some site are annoying and full of ads (which i hate), maybe try it for a couple of day or weeks and see if the result suits your taste.

pootutus

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

It's just a waste of your time. In addition, there is a huge potential risk that you may not be aware of. You can get the faucet for free on this gambling website, but it's negligible. You may recharge yourself, so you may lose everything. I have a friend who has lost 100 thousand dollars on such a website.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

Water (bitcoins) in bitcoin faucet long time ago evaporated.
For now the most popular btc faucet gives 12 satoshi, its LOL

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

For my experience, I tried btcprominer but until now I don't received any coin from them even I withdraw some coin. Very sad because I waited the coins to my BTC wallet.  Sad

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

So, you are talking about faucet gambling site, I don't think it is really effective to the level where it may help you make a living with such site. In fact, faucet sites are big waste of time. I suggest you should try to rank-up your account here on this community by posting positive comments and join the signature campaign that would be better.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

Bitcoin faucets are legit websites. But of course among the legit there are also non-paying sites. But since there are no fees faucets are a good experience for beginners in bitcoin. The source of payment that are give by this faucets are coming from the advertisement ( banner ads) that are posted on their website. So if there are no traffic there are no income. If there are no income there are no payouts for faucet users.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

My 2 cents for you my friend is to always double check the links and these sites you are referring to. When you feel its too good to be true the try to get away from it as much as possible. Why would people try to give free btc if most of it are willing to pay for it at a high price. Im not saying that all of them are scams but this would be a good thought process.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Mankey001

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

What site are you particularly talking? In my opinion faucets right now is just a waste of time and will not be profitable anymore. Better not to waste your time on faucets.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

bitcoin faucets are a reward system, in the form of a website or app, that dispenses rewards in the form of a satoshi, which is a hundredth of a millionth BTC, for visitors to claim in exchange for completing a captcha or task as described by the website.
Ck1234

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

The only faucet I would recommend it moonbitcoin.  It sends satoshis to coinpot which then sends it to your coinbase account or wallet.  You can link to several other faucets and have them all go to coinpot.  The links are available at coinpot.  I'm not going to give them because I gave it up... The other posters here are correct... Its a waste of time.  But moonbitcoin is definitely the best, so start there and use all the faucets that coinpot allows you to... if you want it to consume your life for literally pennies.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

Initially i started earning bitcoin using faucets i wsa using Freebit.co.in it was genuine and it was giving payment as i had good number of referals now  i completely stopped after start trading on crypto currency . But Dice is dangerous its gambling you just claim free sathoshi's.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

Don't earn bitcoin from site where people can roll the dice or any site which is gambling. It's not improve you knowledge in bitcoin, you should try something better like trading or mining or participate in bounty campaign. Faucet is also good, you can earn free btc from it but there are many ads that you will see and you will spend a lot of time.
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

There are many sites free of bitcoin. But more share sites are fake. So many people do not understand this work on fake sites. Bitcoin free coll to make money and their own site is- https://freebitco.in

https://freebitco.in/?r=10755795

This link can be accounted for free bitcoin. Bitcoin can be purchased without buying tickers, buying lottery tickets.

In my opinion, people who are new to know about bitcoin and invest in it first.

mona55

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

claiming faucet to earn bitcoin is a long process.but you will not get much bitcoin.you can get little or not.i think all site is fake.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: