Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest coin with DAG technology?  (Read 338 times)
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

I know currently we already have so many coins with DAG technology such as..

1. IOTA
2. Raiblocks
3. Byteball
4. Aidos
5. Dagcoin
6. Daglabs
7. Oyster
8. Paragoncoin
9. H.cash
10. Rchain
11. IOTChain
12. (you name it)

But none really make me interest yet.

I found 1 witch is STONE. DAG + zkSnarks
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.0

But this project is pure SCAM. No ICO, No code. No progress update. Just random guy talk about "idea" and asking for donation.
Instead of updating about the project progress, he spend most of his time deleting comment, and creating more wallet for him to accept more different coin.
It make me so *facepalm thinking how can people blindly give him the money? The truth is, that guy already received more than $100K!

Ok back to the topic, do u know any new DAG project or ICO, or anyone that already plan to do it?
(or maybe I can join? if... since i'm very good in marketing, design, and branding, i just need a good coder with DAG exp).

DAG technology + zkSnarks(privacy) + smartcontract + 100m total supply + good team + good name/brand + good marketing = easy top 10 coin!

Because DAG is the next big thing, since it can solve main blockchain issues when it comes to transaction speed, fees, and scalability!

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
HenryHux

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

What about Hashgraph (see https://hashgraph.com/)?
elutzen

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

I heard that zencash is looking into switching to a DAG based solution for scaling.
ambrooo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

Travelflex is the new DAG coin
katlogic

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

I've spent some time surveying the state of DAG implementations. As always in the crypto world, it's an ecletic mix of insanely impressive research, ill guided engineering, mediocre copycats and outright scam ranging from trivial to extremely sophisticated. So let's dig in!

1. Meh: IOTA, famous, but disturbing amount of technical debt.

2. Interesting, but not a real DAG: RaiBlocks/Nano, while related, is not a DAG chain in strict sense - does not propagate "I've seen and acknowledged that branch" state normal DAGs are supposed to do. That said, Nano is very impressive in engineering sense, but suffers from a lot of formal debt: The voted-in federated nodes doing conflict tiebreaks do not have livenesss guarantees whatsoever. There is no recorded history, and loss of quorum means loss of access to consistent state of both past and current.

3. Interesting: ByteBall is formally quite  unassuming DAG. It too depends on "sworn in" federated tiebreakers like Nano, the quorum is not as bad as compared to Nano, as past votes cast by witnesses is recorded history.

4. Blah: Aidos = IOTA cargo cult. Non functional. The existing code is very preliminary, and seems to be just Go port of IOTA from Java, trinary nonsense and all. Might be useful to get Golang port of IOTA, though?

5. ?? Dagcoin - which one in particular?

6. Academically competent DAGLabs - Startup employing some of the researchers responsible for the cutting edge GHOST, SPECTRE and PHANTOM theoretical work. No published code yet, but if they do, it's going to be legit unless the VCs botch it.

7. Blah: Oyster = Some sort of horrible IOTA and EVM cargo cult. Seems to be straight IOTA instance with some marketing fluff on top.Move along.

8. ICO scam Paragoncoin.

9. Border ICO scam, but not a DAG The techs at HCash might be onto something, but HCash PR team really does shuts it down with the bullshit fest. HCash is just Decred (Bitcoin-NG). The thing they added is lua-scripted smart contracts, but as an external module (works similiar to counterparty and such). Still brobably a good idea rather than trying to mutilate decred directly.

10. Pretty legit RChain. The only downside is complexity introduced through the unorthodox choice of process calculus for contracts.

11. ICO scam IOT-Chain. It's interesting the lengths they've gone to show off fake code. Top of the class China fake.

Others:

12. ICO scam TravelFlex. ICO ended in december, no single line of (original) code delivered since then.

13. ZCash clones Fill-in-any-other-clone of ZCash today is unlikely to become DAG anytime soon.

14. Not many people realize That Ethereum is a Block-DAG, in it's most primitive form (GHOST).

15. Seems legit, but review pending Universa. They don't elaborate on nature of the consensus whatsoever. Cursory looks at it suggest some sort of interactive voting. Still reading to figure out more.

updates on this post will be on: https://www.reddit.com/r/ccpolice/comments/80em51/state_of_dag_hype_2018/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: