Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in crypto what you suggest ?  (Read 340 times)
Hippontexan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

I'd recommend to keep these 3 altcoins in 2018:
XLM
ICX
EOS
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

About long term investment, I would recommend for you to buy ethereum at the start low fees and develop well. As long as that guy holds he will be ok. As others said, invest what you are comfortable losing.

Past 5 days ethereum increases around 100 USD more in the market, you may expect the little dumps in the upcoming week for sure. So wait for that day and invest to it. However, as you said investing on ethereum is one of good altcoin who are all focusing to get the profit for the long term basis. Other than ethereum you can invest on the ripple which shows sudden spike in this last one month or you can goes to invest on the waves or neo too.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

If you are intending to hold for 2 to 3 years, don’t be affected by the prices along the way. If not, you will be tempted to sell.

For 2 to 3 years hold, I will suggest BTC, ETH, Neo and XMR. It is better to do diversify your portfolio and invest in a few coins. Please do your own research before investing.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

I think we have the year where all the crypto currencies have already shown the good growth. There are still some coins which are those under $1 coin and are ready to pop this year end again. Yes, the year started juts few days ago but we have to always look after the potential coins to invest today and then earn profits from them tomorrow. So I'm sure that there will be good list of suggestion coking your way and I will list few of them here. The very first coin that is going to be next hit is TRX, the TRON, its going good and have potential to rise the 1+ USD value soon. After that we have the second runner up XVG, a coin that has got attention of many investors and good start up for those who missed the train of early bird. Off course for the long run we can not skip coins like XRP, ETH, and BTC. Do keep them in consideration.
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

Hello

i am little bit confused and already loss many opportunity. i have reserve of hardcarsh approx 6000$ or maybe 7000$ i want to invest in crypto and hold about 2 years you guys can you suggest me which coin should i buy and stock for 2/3 years and why ?

all types of suggestions will be appreciated please contribute it will help lot of other peoples .

Last story :

i am using of bitcoin since 2011 even i sold my bitcoins at 20$ --> 1 Bitcoin i was getting lot of payment minimum was 250$ to 1800$ each payment

but i was unlucky never expected that boost in bitcoins and i missed this chance

also in February 2017 my friend came and told me to buy ETC and ETH and hold them for 8 or 10 months i buy approx 4000$ ETC and hold them for 2 months then sold it was really good profit but ETC was going down so i was affaired  from loss and i sold all .

now i am really ready to invest in any coin but i will take this decision which should i buy please mention coin name also tell me reason thank you
As you are a hero member , I can't suggest you to buy which coin. Be patient after you invest , that's the only word I can give you .Good luck .

sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

I think investments in coins are potentially up in the coming months like XRP and Eth.
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

Hello

i am little bit confused and already loss many opportunity. i have reserve of hardcarsh approx 6000$ or maybe 7000$ i want to invest in crypto and hold about 2 years you guys can you suggest me which coin should i buy and stock for 2/3 years and why ?

all types of suggestions will be appreciated please contribute it will help lot of other peoples .

Last story :

i am using of bitcoin since 2011 even i sold my bitcoins at 20$ --> 1 Bitcoin i was getting lot of payment minimum was 250$ to 1800$ each payment

but i was unlucky never expected that boost in bitcoins and i missed this chance

also in February 2017 my friend came and told me to buy ETC and ETH and hold them for 8 or 10 months i buy approx 4000$ ETC and hold them for 2 months then sold it was really good profit but ETC was going down so i was affaired  from loss and i sold all .

now i am really ready to invest in any coin but i will take this decision which should i buy please mention coin name also tell me reason thank you
A hero member who dont know how to research is ridiculous,do your homework mate you can identify which coin you need to invest.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Hello

Last story :

If a coin's price falls, it is not the meaning of that you lost your money. If you sell your coins with the panic, yes, this is the loss. In my opinion, being cold-blooded and being ready for every kind of results is the key when you trading with cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you. So many people come from standard stock & bonds markets, they are not used to the volatility that this market has. One day your portfolio is up 50% the next it is down the same amount. You just need to be patient enough for the asset to recover, a loss is only realized once you sell.

For the topic, if you want stability, probably eth and btc.

I can currently recommend Siacoin and Pascal, but thats subjective, because I like their products/idea.

My best recommendation for you is to read up on as many coins/projects/ICOS (pre-sales can be very profitable) and make a decision based on if you like the project or not, or if they already have a working project with real value and that is scaleable.

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

Ill suggesting this 5 altcoin for you to buy and hold :
Tron (TRX)  +3999.27 %
Verge (XVG)  +1886.93 %
Ripple (XRP) +1383.99 %
Cardano (ADA) +1156.56 %
Status (SNT) +991.11 %
Those coin have very big increase in price this las 30 day, take a look at it at coinmarketcap mate. Good luck mate

Invest in the biggest risers?   Cheesy That's probably the surest way to lose money
so we shouldn't invest with btc and ETH? because tracing back they are also a biggest riser right? better to to do some research before you
invest as crypto really a business that will give you a huge profits if you focus and understand each aspect of growth. I can say that those
coins which mention are good OP can also includes stratis and neo or waves.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

Ill suggesting this 5 altcoin for you to buy and hold :
Tron (TRX)  +3999.27 %
Verge (XVG)  +1886.93 %
Ripple (XRP) +1383.99 %
Cardano (ADA) +1156.56 %
Status (SNT) +991.11 %
Those coin have very big increase in price this las 30 day, take a look at it at coinmarketcap mate. Good luck mate

Invest in the biggest risers?   Cheesy That's probably the surest way to lose money
so we shouldn't invest with btc and ETH? because tracing back they are also a biggest riser right? better to to do some research before you
invest as crypto really a business that will give you a huge profits if you focus and understand each aspect of growth. I can say that those
coins which mention are good OP can also includes stratis and neo or waves.

I'm say we shouldnt use "very big increase" as a investment strategy. You're buying at the high, the move has happened and a fall/correction is as likely as a rise. Example, Verge has lost over 30% from its high.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

About long term investment, I would recommend for you to buy ethereum at the start low fees and develop well. As long as that guy holds he will be ok. As others said, invest what you are comfortable losing.

Lol.  Bittrex has stopped generating ETH addresses due to Ethereum's own scaling problems, long confirmation times and get this, high fees.  At least Bitcoin is still reliable despite the full blocks and all the spam transactions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

I agree. I heard about some people who's selling their houses and cars to buy Bitcoin but it's the way of the financial pyramids. Do not act like that fools. Invest the resources that you can allow you to loose and go on living. Otherwise you may find yourself as a hobo one day.
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

iXledger is building an insurance market aimed at disrupting the sector including the worldwide premium of $ 5 trillion.
They have a strategic alliance with GenRe (Berkshire Hathaway Company), one of the world's leading reinsurers.

Three reasons why this token seems to rise are that the market capitalization is very small, the number of circulation is small, and it is unlisted on a major exchange.
IXT is listed on HITBTC.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:22:40 PM

Uhm , you think this is a good time to invest ? I would say to wait a little bit longer and then you can start to buy coins , but I suggest to buy only 3-5 ALTS MAX and the rest buy only bitcoin mate , I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

Hello

Last story :

ADA,XRB,DRGN are my newest long term holdings,i see a bright future with these coins they are well backuped by their products.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lara644

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

TRON, POWR,DRGN,ADA...these are just suggestions though. It's best for you to research on your own and make a decision for yourself.
nicedreams

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

By your stories, I see that you are not a savvy trader and more like a try to be a long-term holder. Don't put too many cash in if you are not willing to lose.

This will help you overcome impatient when lose or making a poor decision like panic sell.
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

I agree. I heard about some people who's selling their houses and cars to buy Bitcoin but it's the way of the financial pyramids. Do not act like that fools. Invest the resources that you can allow you to loose and go on living. Otherwise you may find yourself as a hobo one day.

Very good advice. Going all-in on any cryptocurrency is not trading or investing.

It's called gambling.
kulas01

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

Hello

Last story :

I trade with top cryptos liek Bitcoin, litecoin, etherium, monero and iota. But I hold SUMOKOIN for long term.
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

i am holding 5000 XPR i will think of sell in December 2018 or maybe in 2019

i buy it because price is low

lets spouse i buy XRP at 3$ each in case its increased 25% my all investment will increase

did i do right ?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██