Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:48:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] SPECTRECOIN new website release 8th january  (Read 994 times)
adonis1987 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

Hey folks

just read this on facebook:

Who else can hardly wait for the January 8th release of v1.3.4 and(!!!) the new website!?

And then end of this month comes another much anticipated update, too: v1.4 (see cover photo for everything it'll have).

January is going to be an exciting month for SpectreCoin!

Maybe it will boost price up Smiley just bought some more of it!
LendingPlatforms

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

Great coin sure,

So much cheaper than competitors...defenitively on my radar for 2018...
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Interesting days ahead for xspec holders
Flamaicon

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

Lets watch what comes...
A lot of people talking about this project.
I m wainting a price of 20 dollars for this month.
Whats your predictions?
adonis1987 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

bought at 2$ now more on 4$. expect at least 10$ this month 25$ in february
Inkognito222

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

Lets watch what comes...
Whats your predictions?

200-250$ before summer 100%
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Lets watch what comes...
Whats your predictions?

lets be real, thats not gonna happen, but 100k satoshi would be more than deserved
fraysure

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

Lets watch what comes...
Whats your predictions?

Are you just throwing a number against the wall and hoping it sticks or actually believe this?
monkfishy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

Lets watch what comes...
Whats your predictions?

200 dollars is a 4 billion market cap, 250 5 bill. Monero is 6 billion.

Don't get me wrong, it'd be great, but it seems a tad optimistic to me.

If it touches 1 billion before summer I'd be over the moon tbh, which is ca. 50$

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

This should be interesting. A top quality new website would demonstrate real intent and drive from the team. I believe that there is an update scheduled for the same day as well.
jok1337

Activity: 634
Merit: 82

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

Nice, xspec has a huge potential
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

I have wallet for ADA and XSPEC
i love ADA and i made x10 but they have awful wallet in MAC ..With XSPEC perfect ... XSPEC are on good track. HOLD
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

Everyone talks about XSPEC, and I think it's one of the best coins, with great development and bright future. It's been around $5 for some days now, and still has a low market cap. We all know that it lacks on marketing, not the project itself. Do you think that the new wallet and website tomorrow is the trigger that's going to make XSPEC finally sky rocket? Because if good marketing doesn't make it, I don't know what will.
borgx

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

i find it odd this coin didn't moon yet, even though it beats all the competition. It's only a matter of time.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

i find it odd this coin didn't moon yet, even though it beats all the competition. It's only a matter of time.

That's what I really don't understand. Everyone talks about its great features, and it really is one of the best projects I've found, but the market cap and value hasn't moved. The only reason I can come up with is marketing and poor website, which is what it's supposed to change tomorrow. Therefore my question, do you think that the new website and wallet is the trigger for XSPEC to rise to the place it deserves? If so, the time to buy is now.
p.a.n.

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

That's what I really don't understand. Everyone talks about its great features, and it really is one of the best projects I've found, but the market cap and value hasn't moved. The only reason I can come up with is marketing and poor website, which is what it's supposed to change tomorrow. Therefore my question, do you think that the new website and wallet is the trigger for XSPEC to rise to the place it deserves? If so, the time to buy is now.

i think the new website and wallet improvements will at least secure further, steady growth.

being added to more exchanges on the other hand will most probably have an even bigger impact.
monkfishy

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

It was 32 cents a month ago, how is it even possible to claim that it hasn't moved? It's been flat or down for like 4 or 5 days, ridiculous.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
raulo1985

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

It was 32 cents a month ago, how is it even possible to claim that it hasn't moved? It's been flat or down for like 4 or 5 days, ridiculous.

I meant in the last week, I can see the chart and I know its value has rised a lot. What I was saying is that here many people are talking about xspec and I haven't read a bad comment about the project, and I researched it and believe it has the potential to sky rocket and maybe reach top 10, so I was wondering why it's not happening now, for learning purposes. I think it's a smart thing to try to understand how this all works and not trade only based on feelings. I was clear when I said that I think this project is a time bomb, because its market cap is low compared to its potential and support from community, let alone its top notch tech. What's wrong with asking what are your theories? Mine is lack of marketing, which maybe is going to change now. And no need to get mad and start calling ridiculous just because you are behind a keyboard. At least, I believe in respect even when protected by the internet. Have a good day.
monkfishy

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:19:31 AM

I meant in the last week, I can see the chart and I know its value has rised a lot. What I was saying is that here many people are talking about xspec and I haven't read a bad comment about the project, and I researched it and believe it has the potential to sky rocket and maybe reach top 10, so I was wondering why it's not happening now, for learning purposes. I think it's a smart thing to try to understand how this all works and not trade only based on feelings. I was clear when I said that I think this project is a time bomb, because its market cap is low compared to its potential and support from community, let alone its top notch tech. What's wrong with asking what are your theories? Mine is lack of marketing, which maybe is going to change now. And no need to get mad and start calling ridiculous just because you are behind a keyboard. At least, I believe in respect even when protected by the internet. Have a good day.

Yeah that's fair, I'd just had an argument about patience and was a bit agitated.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
Nelske123

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:04:15 AM

the new wallet and website hopefull gets the coin in top 100 then te growth will keep going Smiley. im very curious about the new website hopefully it will be as professional as the wallet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: