Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] SPECTRECOIN new website release 8th january  (Read 992 times)
Curiosity7

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

The new website will definitely increase its price. I'm really looking forward to it.

In my opinion, there are several reasons why this project hasn't exploded, yet. A lack of marketing is one reason, sure. (They will start working with a marketing agency in the next weeks). The minimalistic website with little information is definitely another reason. The spammy grassroots-movement with dozens of newly-registered users shilling this coin, only talking about this coin in their post history, and always posting the same messages could have also been a little counterproductive.

One of the biggest reasons, however, is that they aren't listed on any of the big exchanges. I've also read that the developers dislike bittrex because it does not allow for anonymity. That's their decision but it definitely prevents growth.

Another important aspect to consider is that the team is completely anonymous. I don't have a problem with that but big investors will definitely shy away from such a project because of this.

Let's hope that this will change in the future. In the end, I'm quite bullish on this project. Once this project gain some momentum, it will possibly rise in price in an epic manner.

raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

i find it odd this coin didn't moon yet, even though it beats all the competition. It's only a matter of time.

That's what I really don't understand. Everyone talks about its great features, and it really is one of the best projects I've found, but the market cap and value hasn't moved. The only reason I can come up with is marketing and poor website, which is what it's supposed to change tomorrow. Therefore my question, do you think that the new website and wallet is the trigger for XSPEC to rise to the place it deserves? If so, the time to buy is now.

It was 32 cents a month ago, how is it even possible to claim that it hasn't moved? It's been flat or down for like 4 or 5 days, ridiculous.

I meant in the last week, I can see the chart and I know its value has rised a lot. What I was saying is that here many people are talking about xspec and I haven't read a bad comment about the project, and I researched it and believe it has the potential to sky rocket and maybe reach top 10, so I was wondering why it's not happening now, for learning purposes. I think it's a smart thing to try to understand how this all works and not trade only based on feelings. I was clear when I said that I think this project is a time bomb, because its market cap is low compared to its potential and support from community, let alone its top notch tech. What's wrong with asking what are your theories? Mine is lack of marketing, which maybe is going to change now. And no need to get mad and start calling ridiculous just because you are behind a keyboard. At least, I believe in respect even when protected by the internet. Have a good day.

Yeah that's fair, I'd just had an argument about patience and was a bit agitated.

Yeah, I kind of apologize too. I tried to be polite, but I think I overreacted a little bit. It's just that it's so easy to find people in forums that insult you (you didn't) for no reason when you're being respectful, that I get a little angry at that attitude some times. On top of that, I've had a pretty messed up week. Sorry man.
Back on topic, the website is updated. What do you think of it? Is it up to your expectations? Do you think it will make the market cap and price go up?
I think this project needs a lot more marketing than just the website. Its tech is rarely seen, it should be in many exchange sites and people should be talking more about it in other places, like Youtube. It could be a game changing project. On the bright side, this could be the greatest time to invest on it.
adamski

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

When do we see the next rallye? Grin
Coin with such great tech deserves first page at cmc!
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

Why is this coin so hard to buy? It has not yet been added to the most popular exchanges and it upsets me. Tell me please, will this coin be added to the Bitrex/Binance exchanges in the near future? I would like to buy a coin for long-term holding.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

Cryptopia is a pretty good exchange, yes it does have quite a lot of sh++coins but the exchange itself is solid. XSPEC does need a lot of marketing but when you look at the low market cap you can see there is strong potential for a big rise

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Nelske123

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

i think once the price will rise more exchanges will follow, steady growth is better than a pump and dump. Most get some nice gains this month, maybe $8 could be possible Smiley.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

Cryptopia is a pretty good exchange, yes it does have quite a lot of sh++coins but the exchange itself is solid. XSPEC does need a lot of marketing but when you look at the low market cap you can see there is strong potential for a big rise

Agreed. XSPEC is a must in every portfolio for the long run, specially now that's still cheap because of lack of marketing and being listed only on Cryptopia (which I think it's an excellent exchange site). Has nowhere to go but up, and could sky rocket anytime.
haxdag

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

I'm pretty sure that XSPEC will go up so hard, beat XMR and so on!

low supply and amazing tech!!

carlocolucci83

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

The point is, good and solid projects usually take a LOT of time to really take-off. Look at your Moneros, Ethereum, Dash etc., they did not become billion dollar coins/tokens in a few months. Xspec has been doing very well the last couple of months/weeks and one cannot expect a coin to just keep rising. Many, many of the coins in the current market are just being pumped (and dumped) by big whales who do not give a flying duck about the coin itself. I am not going to mention names here of "scamcoins" (that is besides the point), but if you are truly interested in a top-notch privacy coin, one can simply not forget xspec. I bought in at 2$, but I wish I bought way, way more. Buy some and hodl, u will be happy next year.
Nelske123

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

nice to see so many ethousiastic people participating in xspecs, the community is very active and helps out where ever they can.
Flamaicon

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

Unfortunatly the Cryptopia is closed to new clients, so, its dificult to grow at this moment.
Only the livecoin.net exchange is open. I like this exchange, but, there is low volume.
I hope a new exchange will work with Spectrecoin soon, or maybe Cryptopia open new registration.
Janomo

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

They will be releasing v1.3.4 later today. I think it is a good idea to invest right now, as this update should lead to a good price bump!
adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

Guys don't be impatient! Maybe you didn't recognize, but XSpec did already 15x in 3 Weeks! That's huge!
But I'm sure this is only the beginning Smiley
cheesebaby

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

Livecoin may be low volume, but lists a lot of coins so you can make the exchange quite easily from wherever coin you are coming from.

I tried it and bought some xspec and it works fine - despite lower volumes, prices were also in step with cryptopia, so liquidity is good.
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:25:17 PM

The new website will definitely increase its price. I'm really looking forward to it.

In my opinion, there are several reasons why this project hasn't exploded, yet. A lack of marketing is one reason, sure. (They will start working with a marketing agency in the next weeks). The minimalistic website with little information is definitely another reason. The spammy grassroots-movement with dozens of newly-registered users shilling this coin, only talking about this coin in their post history, and always posting the same messages could have also been a little counterproductive.

One of the biggest reasons, however, is that they aren't listed on any of the big exchanges. I've also read that the developers dislike bittrex because it does not allow for anonymity. That's their decision but it definitely prevents growth.

Another important aspect to consider is that the team is completely anonymous. I don't have a problem with that but big investors will definitely shy away from such a project because of this.

Let's hope that this will change in the future. In the end, I'm quite bullish on this project. Once this project gain some momentum, it will possibly rise in price in an epic manner.

Hi @curiosity7 I can agree with you on point one.  But about point two the dev has reached out to some exchanges and it is up to them to list xspec because it is not all about paying the listing fee exchanges care about the volumes of trade. On point three xspec is a privacy focused coin so it is up to those that wants to invest in xspec to do their own research before they can invest in it, if I may ask has the creator of bitcoin revealed his identity yet?

Buy some Spectrecoin now
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

I'm positive XSPEC will have a new rally this month and it's gonna do great this year. The most undervalued privacy coin.
VEEGOLD

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

I am anxiously waiting for the mobile wallet to be released because it is needed, there are those of us who don't like to use the windows wallet and some that don't know how to use it,  and with spectrecash integration xspec will be flying around the world. I have fastened my seat belt are you ready?

Buy some Spectrecoin now
VEEGOLD

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

I have a question how can we get coinomi to support XSPEC in their wallet?

Buy some Spectrecoin now
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

I'm more excited about the new wallet because it will be very easy to setup on a rasberry pi, so I can do some staking on it Smiley
phantomberg

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

I thought that this news would positively affect the value of the coin, but nothing happened. Too bad, I was hoping for a price increase.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: