Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did XRB mooned?  (Read 409 times)
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:14:12 AM

I heard that there are many big banks use Ripple technology in their international payment system. Mayby, that is the reason why XRP price goes to the moon
we are talking about XRB here not XRP Smiley maybe try to read first some of the comments before commenting also

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
officebuilding

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

Actually it was added to big exchanges. More people knew about this project. Raiblocks was in the shadow for long period of time and looked very undervalued.

I actually have thought the same thing, why XRB price is mooning. Now if my memory serves me right, XRB was recently added to two major exchanges - RightBTC and KuCoin. Apart from the two, it also won the Binance voting competition and will soon be listed on their exchange.

So taking these into consideration, probably these are some of the reasons that trigger the sudden upsurge in its price.

This seems the most likely explanation, especially being added to Binance - just look to the price of BNB to see the effect it has.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

I think current bull trend in the market affected it lot. All the coins relatively had great days getting higher prices. Public recognization affected the market deeply. Raiblocks had nice share.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

Yes i agree with you that there must be some trigger to this explode as here you can see that Railblocs was previously very undervalued and now it has been some great increase in cap and also the participation has been grown to a big extent and that is all because of high manipulation and people are pumping behind the screens. This is almost 10x to 100x returns made if you are holding the rail blocks from starting but no matter even now you can track it for long-term investment and find a dip and then enter in that particular coin.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

The thing was it was a solid tech to start  with but didn't have much exposure and the marketing hasn't kicked off until recently

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

Every coin have their own way to get moon or downtrend so that's why altcoin market far more riskier since it's difficult to predict and also there are so many ICO getting occur recently.
If you believe on XRB , just invest it now or you will regret once again !

Smiley
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

I bet this is because the Binance listing, Xrb wins the community coin competition this week so it is possible to get 5X like the other did. it went very high since December 20

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:11:00 AM

XRB has been steady for several days, and its market cap is already large. On the other hand, it's listed on few exchange sites and its tech could be game changing. When it enters Binance it may rise again, but maybe part of that expectation is already priced in. I have some XRB and it's one of the coins I tell myself not to sell, but I don't have more funds to invest and I see other coins rising like hell right now. Should I hodl, or sell to buy other coins? Is there that much room to grow, considering its market cap? What do you think? My gut tells me to hodl.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:31:02 AM

XRB has been steady for several days, and its market cap is already large. On the other hand, it's listed on few exchange sites and its tech could be game changing. When it enters Binance it may rise again, but maybe part of that expectation is already priced in. I have some XRB and it's one of the coins I tell myself not to sell, but I don't have more funds to invest and I see other coins rising like hell right now. Should I hodl, or sell to buy other coins? Is there that much room to grow, considering its market cap? What do you think? My gut tells me to hodl.

yes, i believe another pump after listing on binance will take place. it went upto 33$ even before start of community coin contest there, so i don't think it affected the price yet. and listing on such a big exchange at this moment when XRB is so hyped will lead at least to 2x i hope.

raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:37:26 AM

yes, i believe another pump after listing on binance will take place. it went upto 33$ even before start of community coin contest there, so i don't think it affected the price yet. and listing on such a big exchange at this moment when XRB is so hyped will lead at least to 2x i hope.

Yeah, that's what I think too. For some reason, XRB is one of the coins I don't want to sell, even if I don't know exactly why. I guess you expressed in words what my gut is trying to tell me  Grin

PS: Finally, is it true what was mentioned about a possible rebrand to Nano? If so, that could push it a little further too (cool name).
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

I heard that there are many big banks use Ripple technology in their international payment system. Mayby, that is the reason why XRP price goes to the moon
we are talking about XRB here not XRP Smiley maybe try to read first some of the comments before commenting also

That is how you spot a dumb and doesn't really what he is investing. Going back to xrb, the crypto community tired of transactions that takes forever and expensive fees so they discovered Raiblocks.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

Binance going to win voting competition to list on Binance, that why the price grow much these day. Dont enter at this price, be patient and you will have chance to buy with lower price.  Grin
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

It got shilled very very very hard on twatter and reddit.
All the "cryptotwatters" told how good it is. So it needs to be pumped. But thats easy with a few accounts with 20-50k followers.
Most noobs thinking the cryptotwatterguys are good.. but they only pump their own bags like charly lee did and then they dump on their followers
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: