Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:41:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM decentralized Amazon ? My prediction 2018 - min. $5  (Read 87 times)
Thanhjonhan (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

Hey guys I would like to show you awesome project SONM , it is global supercomputer decentralized network something where everyone will be able to buy computing power from decentralized network, it is similiar let say to Amazon Cloud but decentralized and prices will be much cheaper :

currently price per token : 0.45 $ , 0.00003107 BTC
from their website :

"Buyers" - Buyers benefit from using SONM fog computing as an alternative to centralized cloud services in terms of cost effectiveness, security, and scalability. There's no need for infrastructure and employees - the data is stored in the fog, decentralized and encrypted on miners' computers. Buyers can select any rental time or computer architecture they need for their project and they set the cost.

"Miners" - "SONM offers an opportunity for miners to earn tokens by performing calculations for everyone in the network. Any smart device (CPU, GPU, PlayStation, and even smartphone) located anywhere in the world can take advantage by joining the fog network and selling computing power peer-to-peer via the SONM Application Pool."

I think it is really great project and in 2018 it will huge because first version where everyone will be able to buy computing power will be available in August. (right now they have fully working MVP version)

what is your thought about this project ?
bluejam

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.0
Lulum25

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

I think SONM has great potential. Too soon to say though, since we have not really seen a product yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: