Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: privacy over partner  (Read 674 times)
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

Any entitlement should end where the private space starts. Who would want to be in such " entitled" relationship?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

Yes, each partner should be entitled to see email and other social media contents, but there is strong truth that no one really cares to see or indulge in partner's happenings or need to look into each partner's life if there is strong and faith between partners. If trust or faith fails between partners, then this question needs to be asked, and in this case, as I feel they should entitled to see their emails or other social sites to maintain trust and faith between partners.  

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?
Business email, yes. But personal emails, no. Even if we are married, there is still privacy that each one needs to respect. Each partner should trust each other and that trust. Its not necessary that we have to give everything to our partner, why? Because when times come if you separate ways, then he or she can use it to blackmail you.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

It depends on the honesty between the two. If one has nothing to hide from his/her partner there is no point of having such privacy. Sharing would be helpful for a long term relationship.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

I think partner should have access in their email or social media accounts if they really trust or love each other. In this way, each one will eradicate the doubt in ecah other.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BetBet

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

Good communication done husband and wife is a communication that is based on honesty. The absence of secrets and conceal something intentionally to the couple. Keeping openness is very important to realize, whatever the reason. even if you feel that you do not want to overwhelm and inconvenience your partner, waste your time or feel the same know (without being communicated), these reasons over time make you stop telling and involve partner in your life .
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

Why not make a boundary between you and your partner that is a sign of unfaithfulness. Partners should share every thing that they have so I don't think keeping something that your partner has a right to know or to share is advisable.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

yes should be transparent of every thing. because you are husband and wife should know all about your doing.  It doesn't mean Just because you have the access of his/her email you have to get involve but you are looking his stuff.  It should be reciprocal. You should be sharing something if your partner also did share it. People are happiest when they have a match. You and your partner should be a match in that respect too.
DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

Yes, because we promise to our partner that we will be honest until the last breath of our life. If you don't hide anything then why not. At the end of the day, trust is the most important thing to every relationship. Trust makes the relationship stronger and longer.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

Know as well as passwords from boxes and telephones. But they should not climb. This is the inviolability of personal space. Not then when there is no possibility to climb, and when there is no desire to dig into someone else's personal space.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Me I don't mind giving my wife all my password. I trust her enough because I love her. She didn't ask me what is my password but I gave it to her with all my heart. May all social media account even my atm she knew it and vice versa I know her all password.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
CutieDuck

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

I think our partner isn't allowed to access our email or social media account because we need our privacy, we must have the media that we able arrange by our self. For me, my email is for my bussiness, so i think it just for me and nobody can't intervention that. If your partner can acess that, i'm afraid if he/she doing something wrong (delete some folders, etc) it can harm your job. And then social media it's very private and its a place which you can do 'me time' (like post whatever you want, stalking someone/ artist, etc). If your partner intervention it, what you post is his/her will, so no privacy anymore.
The best thing in the relationship that each partner still have a privacy in their life, because if no privacy the relationship will be boring. In the relationship we must have honest and trust, so no problem if we have privacy in our email or social media  Smiley
miccb (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

I think our partner isn't allowed to access our email or social media account because we need our privacy, we must have the media that we able arrange by our self. For me, my email is for my bussiness, so i think it just for me and nobody can't intervention that. If your partner can acess that, i'm afraid if he/she doing something wrong (delete some folders, etc) it can harm your job. And then social media it's very private and its a place which you can do 'me time' (like post whatever you want, stalking someone/ artist, etc). If your partner intervention it, what you post is his/her will, so no privacy anymore.
The best thing in the relationship that each partner still have a privacy in their life, because if no privacy the relationship will be boring. In the relationship we must have honest and trust, so no problem if we have privacy in our email or social media  Smiley

I feel strange when relating social media with piracy
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

First and foremost there is no smoke without fire so if a partner feels that he wants to check the email, phone and social media of his/her partner then there must be a reason to why he is really doing. I don't think its good because everyone is entitled to their own privacy but with infidelity they may have a point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
miccb (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

Yes, because it is the same thing. When you know the email and  password of your partner they still cheat. What more if you don't know the email and password of their accounts.  Wink

its difficult to prove that knowing your partners email and password would adress cheating.
k00d8

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

it should be open to sharing but not as entitlement just because there is nothing to hide
Pussycatdollsexy69

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:58:11 PM

That's good if partner can give some space of privacy. But if they allowed to access the sosmed, that's okay..
rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

Yes! I don't think privacy is a good for partners. Perhaps they should be open and share all what they have and what they were doing. As i observed to our environment, many married couple or not married they end up the relationship because of dishonesty and there is a third party between the two. flirting to other woman/man without knowing by other side. so it's better to have disclosure to have a better and happy relationship.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

My wife have all the access on my social media account well it is okay with me but what i dont want is she's reading my chat messages even i am using my phone and she will insist to read it, well i dont have privacy on my own and sometimes its not a good feeling but on her part she wants me to do the same to her but i dont care at all as i trust her and i dont want to trespass her privacy but i hope she can realize it sooner!

Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

I believe that a strong relationship has a respect the privacy of each other. It doesn't mean you cheated her/him that is trust. Everyone needs a privacy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: