Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: privacy over partner  (Read 674 times)
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

I really think that it is okay for your partner to have access on your email or social media account as long as there are still boundaries such as: they can only check it, but not use it. I really think that it's better so that they will not have any doubt that you are keeping some secret.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

there is an internet history deletion pact going on between my friend and I, so only sharing i do is after I die
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

I think in every relationship you should have space and have your own privacy. The number one reason why someone wants access to your
social media is because they are insecure. There is always another side: maybe in the past you used the freedom to cheat on them and now
they have a hard time trusting you. Conclusion: if you can live with insecure partners then giving them access to your social media or email is normal,
but if your partner is not asking you to give them then the answer is no.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

Yes , ofcourse. Since you are partners, you shouldn't hide anything from each other. My partner and I knows each other's passwords and it's a good thing because we're not hiding anything from each other. Trust must always be present in a relationship as long as both of you know your bounderies and limits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

Privacy equally legitimate partner just because our partner is not yet officially so our wives, my advice keep your privacy only to your family biological.
leppyj

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

my wife can have access to my mails and other stuffs purpoted as private
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

If you are married there is no need for privacy from each other. You should be transparent to your partner even on your thoughts. Because if you practice that privacy thing then it is easy for each other to hide something especially when it is about fidelity. Everyday there is a temptation, but if you will practice privacy you tend to hide it from your partner that you are being tempted. Tendency is you will fall into the trap and relationship will be broken. If your partner knows that someone is flirting on you she/he might help you to avoid it. Partner is always your partner in everything. He/She should know everything.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:09:40 AM

Everybody need privacy it is not your hiding someone or you cheat your partner. The most important in a relationship is trust so if you trust your partner why you have share everything sometimes in a relationship needs privacy.
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:20:43 AM

I won't deliberately give my passwords to my bf to access my emails, social networks etc, but if I need to do so at some point I will. He will prolly remember them but won't use them too much. He trusts me and is respectful of my privacy as well (and so I am with him). If I'm logged in on his phone and forget to log out, he will take a quick look and then log out for me (and tell me the next time we're on the phone). One factor can be that I'm French, he's American and doesn't speak my language, so doesn't see the point of trying to read my emails and is prolly too lazy to Google translate each of them  Grin However, as long as I'm concerned, I can understand his emails and messages, and every time he forgot to log out of his accounts on my devices, I did the same: took a quick look at who he was messaging and then logged out for him.
I think the day he'll want to cheat on me or chat with other girls, he won't forget to log out from my phone/computer !

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:44:20 AM

I believe so. Though we don't really discuss the matter. I know his email password due to some businesses. However social media accounts are still private. We dont exchange passwords... Ironic? Haha

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:45:56 AM

Yes me and my partner shared our accounts on social media , because when you love your partner there must be no secrets on both of you and everything and anything on both of you and your partner must shared. And there is no problem at all when giving your own privacy to your partner.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:56:12 AM

In the first place, if your husband or wife doesn't do anything to cheat on you and if there is trust built in your relationship, you don't need to know their passwords. You can opt to know or let them know if you're not hiding anything just to keep their peace of mind but still, not all the time you can invade someone's privacy.
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:42:12 AM

I think there is no problem to know each other an account of the social partner. Means there no things to hide, and we keep the openness and honesty. Different if we can't know, it could even be a quarrel

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

I think there’s no problem if he/she wants to know the password of their partner. I believe that if you commit in a relationship you have to be transparent to your partner.
miccb (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Yes me and my partner shared our accounts on social media , because when you love your partner there must be no secrets on both of you and everything and anything on both of you and your partner must shared. And there is no problem at all when giving your own privacy to your partner.

is it alwAys that when we love, there must be no secrets?
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

To create lasting relationships with your partner should have no such things as privacy, a commitment to be honest is required in a relationship. If there is a secret behind a relationship, It creates a suspicion and a dispute will be happening. Whatever you own such as account of social media have must be known by your partner .
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

It doesn’t matter for me if he have the  access of all my social media accounts and email as long as he didn’t do anything to it. But if we think to be general, our emails and social media accounts is our private account and we need to have a privacy in it. They are my partners so we don’t need to be angry if they want to have access to our accounts.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

For me yes i will share my password in my social media accounts gmail or even my private key even my password in atm.if we really love that person we must give trust also.what i have he own also thats why i will allow him about it.if you want to make that relation go strong no secrets and no privacy.

Robin_Good

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

Well, I am sure that every person has a right to private life. People should feel themselves freely in relationships . So in my opinion husband/wife/partner should not know passwords to email or social media account.

Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

why should we have privacy with our friend of life? i don't think we should have privacy, actually we just need to be more open and transparent for everything we can shares.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: