Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: privacy over partner  (Read 674 times)
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

Absolutely not. Everbody has a right to have some privacy. For that reason, It does not matter whether they are our wives, husbands or any significant other. Relationships are based upon trust. If couples trust each other, there is no need to learn each other's passwords for sure.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

No, absolutely not a good idea. It's a privacy issue, I believe everyone has a right to his or her
privacy. This will only lead to a unpleasant outcome, once you allow your partner to invade and
monitor you social media and emails it will create a form of monitoring routine. A trust issue that
will mutate into a control issue. It's not just about trust it's all about respect. But if you are willing
to share the access and if it does some good to the relationship then do so.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

For me partners should share their accounts specially if you know that she/he is worthy of your trust,
And if she/he is the one that would be with you till you grow old.

Dudy

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

what privacy means ?

Privacy is Privacy means I can not allow anyone to check my email or social media
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

You have the right to privacy in any relationship, including in marriage, family, or group. In any relationship, you have the right to keep a part of your life secret, no matter how trivial or how important, for the sole reason that you want to do so. You also have the right to spend some time alone and with only yourself. It is healthy and wise to honor the sense of emotional and physical privacy needed on both side

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

I value my privacy and his privacy. Having privacy means you respect the fact that your partner has its own life separate from you. As his partner, I choose him that is why I should trust him. A relationship without trust is just like a car without wheels. It won't go further. Insecurities are very unhealthy. It will destroy your relationship in the long run.

Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

why not? to hide something?
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

In a relationship of love, each couple would want to always share in everything. Especially for couples who have been married. Anything the couple do, we feel 'obliged' to know that no one feels 'covered up'.

From 'All Womens Talk' there are some things that we should not share to the couple. These include Password. Sharing passwords is not a good idea. Whether it's a password on social media, personal email account password or password on the Blackberry.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

No. Because i think everyone deserve their own space. Everyone has their own secrets that they won't tell others even to their partners. By having their own space means they respect each other.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

I value my privacy and his privacy. Having privacy means you respect the fact that your partner has its own life separate from you. As his partner, I choose him that is why I should trust him. A relationship without trust is just like a car without wheels. It won't go further. Insecurities are very unhealthy. It will destroy your relationship in the long run.

You hit it on the spot. Its because of that 2 words that you've used. Trust and respect. It's not healthy for a relationship to have the two parties check on each person's personal accesses. The other person would likely feel a liitle down because of that. A healthy relationship means giving each other a little space or privacy without being paranoid or thinking bad about your partner

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mikeninj4

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

No. Because i think everyone deserve their own space. Everyone has their own secrets that they won't tell others even to their partners. By having their own space means they respect each other.

I agree!  Cheesy
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

Even though people are married, there must be private areas and time. They have to respect to eachother. If they trust eachother, there will not any problems between wife and husband. Therefore they will not need to know email or social media accounts.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

Everyone  of us should have a privacy of a freedom even we have already  have a husband or wife we should have a privacy to do things in our own do things with freedom
Adeolawu

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

Toword the end of the threatment
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

Of course, my partner and I also exchange accounts. Maybe because we have almost the same properties. I'm not even willing to see her staring at another woman.
You are in a stuffed up relation i guess,you do not trust you partner and you are really insecure and so is the reason you are doing these kind of staking behavior  Tongue,you have to give a breathing space to your partner ,he or she needs to have their own privacy ,having committed to someone does not mean that you have to peep into everything,unless you partner does not bother ,then it is your call,but i would not go into others personal things like e mail and phone.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:05:13 AM

Not at all specially if your partner is too noisy. Ofcourse you trust your partner but sometimes much better to keep it secret to avoid sabotage things on your account. There is a limit to your partner in things you do. If you have partner and you know each other wholly, from head to foot, from childhood to marriage, from marriage to golden wedding. I think your partner is trust worthy to give your account to her for the honesty and partnership reason as you and your partner as one. It still depends to the situation.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

Yes! To sone extend, mutual agreement, transparency wise, but no to using his account to spy out or using it to post or chat someone I suspected to, I believe there's still a need for some privacy with regards to respect to your partner's feeling and condition but can share some thoughts and can browse to it, depending how you treat each other if you're secure and honest enough with your spouse there's nothing to hide not unless you have something that you do not want him/her to find out and that cause.... trouble.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:04:16 AM

For me, it dependes on the couple, either married or not. Each has their own preference whether they still would want privacy in their lives even though they are married. But if you're not hiding anything that will make your partner think bad about what you're doing then by all means share your password to your email or social media accounts. In some cases, there are really private things that a group of men or women talk about so some enjoy their privacy like that. In the end, it really depends on what the couple decides.
jamesweb

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

it depends upon the situation..  Smiley . not all of us are in same frequencies with our partners  Cool
unexecuted

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

Well, I think if people trust to each other it's ok if they have access to their accounts. Every of them just know that other person won't read all messages
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: