Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:19:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: privacy over partner  (Read 674 times)
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

I think that is like personal issue with person asking for something like that. Let your partner breathe. He/she needs personal space. That is the only way of earning trust between partners. And yeah that is my opinion.

miccb (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:53:19 AM

Is there any law or legal something pertaining this issue?
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

I think that is like personal issue with person asking for something like that. Let your partner breathe. He/she needs personal space. That is the only way of earning trust between partners. And yeah that is my opinion.

Completely, perfectly agreed with your ideas which you have mentioned above. People should make their signifcant others breathe If you want to have a good and trustful relationship with them. All of the human beings need to have some personal space for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:11:52 AM

I personally allow my wife to access my social media account. It is my personal way of saying my faithfulness to our relationship. If you have nothing to hide then i believe that we must let our partner have access to our accounts.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

They can as long as they agreed to do so, but then there is some part I am not agreeing with, like when one partner deliberately use it without the other partner's permission to see if his/her partner is having an affair he's checking on it and posting and chatting as if he/she is, if there's trust there's no need to hide nor do something out of curiosity or suspicious out of jealousy, its like by passing someone's privacy or invading it. we need to have some space and privacy.. yes couples consider as one but they still have individual personality.

CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

Depending on the agreement of each of his spouses. In my opinion, it's okay for our spouse to know our account. Provided you do not abuse it. For example send comments as if the owner
Doktor Howl

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

Entitled?  Of course not.  But we read each other's stuff all the time, because we're both comfortable with it.  We keep no secrets.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

Yes ofcourse. Partners shouldn't hide anything from each other. As long as no one is hiding anything, there's nothing to fear about entrusting your private keys or passwords to your partner. Me and my partner both have the access to each other's social media account and our relationship is getting stronger each day.
maxine22

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

It depends of both of you,because we all have a privacy to each other,and if you have a trust to  each other you have a good relationship and if both of you know it its good also ..
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

I believe couple should be transparent with each other.This is an indication that the relationship is a healthy one. Often couples make a mistake to keep secrets from their partners. but if you are not hiding anything and you trust your partner privacy is eliminated.
anazinovjeva

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

From my point of view you either trust each other blindly or build that trust by sharing your social media accounts. Although it doesn't stop your partner from making a second account.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
giftoflove58

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

Privacy is a matter in a couple now a days, Many couples broke because they don't share their accounts in social media, by that partners begin to doubt each other. So I believe that if you matter your relationship, you have to be transparent and no secret in everything so that your relationship will getting stronger.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

I believe that in a relationship, privacy makes the relationship a more mysterious. mystery give sparks in couples or partners.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

Not at all. Husband and wife is not always in the same boat. Sometimes they come to the point that they didn't like each other. Seems they are enemy for a long time without communication. If the partner become map there is a possible that She/ He will access to the email and spread bad information about the partner or possible to change the password without knowing by the partner. It is depends if your relationship last for more than 30 years I think this is the perfect time.  Grin
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

Why not? it is depend on you, if you don't need to hide something on him/her they can access your account on social media or email. My husband can access my account and I can access his account too so there is nothing wrong, we are not arguing about that issue because we don't have any problem on that thing. Once you are faithful to your partner there will be nothing wrong with that.  Cheesy
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

Why not? it is depend on you, if you don't need to hide something on him/her they can access your account on social media or email. My husband can access my account and I can access his account too so there is nothing wrong, we are not arguing about that issue because we don't have any problem on that thing. Once you are faithful to your partner there will be nothing wrong with that.  Cheesy

Exactly. I agree. Of course privacy is important but being in a relationship with someone or being married to someone entitles them to have access to everything you both have. And it wouldn't actually matter if you don't have anything to hide though it is unhealthy to always check because that means there's no trust anymore, which should be a foundation in a strong relationship. Even if you're entitled doesn't mean you have to check. Trust and privacy is something that should be respected

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

I don't think that there is any reason to keep it hided in your partner ,Unless of course you are doing something behind their back.
It wouldn't really matter to you if they know your password because she/he is your wife/husband you should trust them with everything .
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

not really...Privacy means Privacy...besides if you have trust to each other to your partner or husband and wife then must give privacy....other matters is it depends how you treat your partner whether you want to share what do you have in private life or not..
I dont think so,but for me have or dont have privacy still they same,because some partner if you trust them,they will take advantage and do such a bad thing,so sometimes its very difficult to trust especially this generation,

Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:23:24 AM

I think not, that's simply an invasion of one's privacy. That sits
very uncomfortable with me, it may come as a trust issue or something
like that in a good way but sooner and later it will bring some very bad and
alarming stuff in the relationship. Privacy is extremely valuable and of great importance
to an individual, it doesn't matter if your hiding something or not, the truth is it's yours and
it's your choice, a self preservation kind of thing. If someone takes that away from you, you barely
got nothing. If the husband or wife wants each other to access their social media and email accounts,
it's very acceptable but with certain limitations and shouldn't be a mandatory things. Have some self respect.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

I prefer partner over privacy. Our partner is our everything and he or she should spend life with us so why to hide from them?
Being in a relationship with someone does not give you permission to access every aspect of theirs, even if you do happen to know their log-in details. When partners start snooping around in each other’s inboxes the authenticity of the relationship is immediately doomed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: