Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:06:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: privacy over partner  (Read 674 times)
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?
As husband and wife you should not hide anything from each other. You need to trust each other so that your relationship will become stronger. My wife knows all my passwords. Because i don't want her to feel that i am hiding anything from her.

kamenix

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

No they should not be. I don't hide my messenger if she is next too me, but thats the extend of it. You need trust in a relationship.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

Why some people don't want their husbands/wives access their email or social media accounts. Maybe they are hiding something. If you really love each other don't hide anything with each other.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
pubmongrelT

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:47:18 AM

According to me everyone should have their own privacy space over all. Everyone needs to have some time for themselves
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

Yes of course , He can open my social media account Because my Husband is my other half . So that,  Whatever my property is also his property.
ranz1123

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

yes he know may password and i know his password too in social media sometimes he allow me to reply his messages while he is busy working.. Trust is the key in order to have a sweet relationship
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

I don't see anything wrong if your partner knows your social media account as long as your transparent with each other and you are not hiding anything in your account. That only proves that you are honest with your partner.  Only those partner with skeletons on their closets will not share their account to their husband or wife.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

For me they could be entitled to access but not necessarily have control over your accounts. It's just a sense of transparency but not necessarily meant to meddle with one's business. There should be privacy at some point, but what's wrong is when you are keeping secrets that's why you are not open to being transparent. This could lead to fights or arguments which of course should be avoided instead being prompted.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

Marriage is a union, right?Both partners are united to share one house, one bed,
one family.They share gifts and every other thing alike.Why should accessing phone in the spirit
of oneness be different?I think partners should share every of their belongings together.There
should be no exception to the rule.Hence, your partner has the right of union to access, check and
use your details in the spirit of love.It may even save you from unwarranted trouble ranging from
hacking, security compromises,theft, kidnapping and all lots of other vices.Your partner need to watch your back
by accessing what you access.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

For me , there is no problem if you will give your personal accounts to your wife or husband, because you are a family and you are partners in all times. 
snowboardfret4

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

I have no partner and havent ever thought like this way really. Cant actually say about it Smiley
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

If you are loyal to your partner then you dont need to hide anything from him or her; am i right or wrong?
specialfoolhardyU

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

It depends on the mentality of the either partners, some prefer to do some not and they have their own reasons too
UneducatedChild

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

Depending on what you want as privacy. Of course privacy is important but if you have nothing to hide then you should not have troubles by allowing them to see your social media n stuff, and if you do hide something whether you are cheating or you have an issue with something you do then you need to imrpvoe your relationship
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

Why not and why would you not give your other half the right to access your emails? You will think of restrictions when you know you are hiding something. If there is no sensitive things that would affect your relationship in it i believe you will not care sharing it with your spouse. But i believe it will only be an issue if you are hiding something.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

I think there is no more need for it if there is enough trust and honesty in a relationship. Yes it would be best if you would know everything about your partner but only if that person is comfortable sharing it with you. I'd rather hear it straight from my spouse.

miccb (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

mostly mentioned justification on the subject matter is respect and trust. we could also think of the possibility of neglecting the integrity of your account.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

I think it can be done with a husband or wife, because when married we have to have the same commitment with our partner, trust is the most important thing done, in order to maintain harmony in the family, it feels it is worth doing.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

It depends to the both of you on how you handle your relationship. As for me, I think that it is still better to have privacy at times but most of the time, it is also the most common reason why couples misunderstand and have trust issues. If you are not hiding anything and if your partner is demanding for your passwords then why not entrust it?
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:06:18 PM

It actually depends on their agreement. Some keep their privacy even after getting married. It's okay if your partner knows your private social media account or email as long as they will not deliberately use it or even answer messages on their own accord. They can access it just to check and feel secured of their partners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: