Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 4 CRYPTOCURRENCIES FOR 2018!!!  (Read 742 times)
toplancer_team

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

My top 4 Cryptocurrencies for 2018 are Bitcoin, Etherum, Ripple, and Tron.

Bitcoin is first on my list because it is the market dominator. All altcoins descended from Bitcoin, and are mainly bought via Bitcoin transactions. For example if i wanted to trade in my PotCoins for USD i would first exchange it to Bitcoin and then to USD. As long as Bitcoin remains the medium of transactions for cryptocurrencies, its price will rise as the total crypto market cap rises.

As for Etherum, i put it on my list of top 5 cryptos, because “Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications”. That is, as long as new cryptos are being created, which in my opinion will go on for a while, Etherum will remain.
Ripple is also one of my favourite because of its outstanding performance this past year. I personally invested in Ripple at 0.03$, so to see it at 3$ and growing is awesome. Although, i do see a limit to how much a Ripple can be worth. Ripple is second largest market cap, so with ripple at 3$ for it to get to for example 15$, its market cap whould have to increase by a factor of 5. For this, ripple would be sitting at a market cap of over 600$ billion or almost the whole market cap for cryptocurrencies. This is also due to ripple having such a large supply. With a large supply, for 1 ripple to be worth alot, the market cap must be huge.

As for Tron, it is a fairly new Cryptocurrency and so i havent seen yet how it would react to a slow market. Ive only been watching Tron recently and it has grown tremendously but the crypto market cap too has been growing. Tron has done so great this past week, reaching 6th largest market cap, that i do believe it is here to stay in the top market caps. Although there are rumours of Tron partnering with Alibaba. If that were to happen, I see Tron taking 2nd position in largest market cap, right before Bitcoin.

Ethereum is my best option.. since it as so value in crypto world and lot of new innovative adopting ethereum platform.
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

it is difficult to choose the best 4 of the cryptocurrencies of 2018, some people have their own choice and depend also on the exchangers in each country, because they have different trens buy and sell, for this year I still hold eth, utk, crpt, and xrp

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

BTC and Ethereum are the best, but don't you think about new Blockchain as Universa, Aion, CREDITS, ArcBlock? I think one of them will be our Blockchain 3.0.
Universa had their test with good results.
Aion? I don't know about it.
CREDITS and ArcBlock are so hot now.

So my top 4 are: Ethereum, Waves, Universa and ArcBlock.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

i will post one unknown coin:

(ITNS) intense coin.
This is not an ICO, and recently it got a lot of attention and it rose in price, yet is still cheap coin with low coin cap.
It is a privacy coin, devs are working on decentralized VPN based on ITNS blockchain.
This coin is very young, it launched around 5 months ago, listed only in stocks.exchange, after more listings it will go up much more.
I'm a holder of this coin.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
https://twitter.com/intensecoin?lang=en
https://intensecoin.com/
BitcoinBankers

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

Bitcoin is first on my list because it is the market dominator. All altcoins descended from Bitcoin, and are mainly bought via Bitcoin transactions. For example if i wanted to trade in my PotCoins for USD i would first exchange it to Bitcoin and then to USD. As long as Bitcoin remains the medium of transactions for cryptocurrencies, its price will rise as the total crypto market cap rises.

As for Etherum, i put it on my list of top 5 cryptos, because “Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications”. That is, as long as new cryptos are being created, which in my opinion will go on for a while, Etherum will remain.
Ripple is also one of my favourite because of its outstanding performance this past year. I personally invested in Ripple at 0.03$, so to see it at 3$ and growing is awesome. Although, i do see a limit to how much a Ripple can be worth. Ripple is second largest market cap, so with ripple at 3$ for it to get to for example 15$, its market cap whould have to increase by a factor of 5. For this, ripple would be sitting at a market cap of over 600$ billion or almost the whole market cap for cryptocurrencies. This is also due to ripple having such a large supply. With a large supply, for 1 ripple to be worth alot, the market cap must be huge.

As for Tron, it is a fairly new Cryptocurrency and so i havent seen yet how it would react to a slow market. Ive only been watching Tron recently and it has grown tremendously but the crypto market cap too has been growing. Tron has done so great this past week, reaching 6th largest market cap, that i do believe it is here to stay in the top market caps. Although there are rumours of Tron partnering with Alibaba. If that were to happen, I see Tron taking 2nd position in largest market cap, right before Bitcoin.
THAT is my top 4 too,, only my order for highest % rise  i think will be ETH, RIPPLE, BITCOIN TRON, Good luck all lets hope they all do us well,,
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

i think you are picking them by looking at their marketcaps, top 4 cryptocurencies in what ?? be specific, top 4 to buy and hold ?
or best known ? or what i don't get it.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:00:48 AM

Bitcoin always in top and leading cryptocurrency! other then i can prefer ripple ethereum litecoin and some other cryptocurrency verify via market situation.
oSmancikSlowyu

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

XRB TEAM MAKES NEW ICO : DADI

What is DADI?

DADI is a global, decentralized cloud platform, focused on the provision of web services to help you build, scale and grow your digital products.
DADI is a global, decentralized cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Unlike existing centralized cloud services, DADI implements a fog computing structure - a decentralized pool of devices, all of which are connected to the Internet. With DADI there is no single authority that regulates computing resource distribution. The platform uses cost-efficient fog computing organized by aDecentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) Autonomous Organization (DAO) rather than a centralized cloud structure, removing the need to pay in advance for private and monopolized cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.

DADI's web services are organized around a microservices architecture that provides a series of intelligent apps for building digital products.

Who is DADI?

The DADI team is 18 strong, majority engineers, and all senior in their own fields. The company operates an all-remote setup, with a focus on asynchronous working designed to facilitate a healthy life/work balance.

DADI ERC20 token:

"DADI tokens are an integral part of the DADI Network. Consumers will be charged fees for their usage of DADI Web Services. The biggest slice of those fees will go to Hosts, with a percentage of every Host’s income paid to the Gateways that they are attached to. A smaller percentage is retained and dedicated to supporting the underlying connectivity of the network (the Ecosystem fund). A similar percentage is paid to the DADI team for the ongoing development and iteration of the platform, while Investors earn a percentage from all transactions and operational fees."

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-1.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-2.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-3.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-4.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-5.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-6.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-7.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-8.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-9.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-10.jpg

KEY LINKS

Supporting site for the DADI Crowdsale: https://dadi.cloud/r/v0fy4j5feh

Documents

Technology

Connect with the team

papasmurph1

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:04:49 AM

I think the main role will play again Bitcoin.
The other three, which I think will have a great year are NEO, Cardano and Ethereum.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

IQeon SCAM IQeon Scam papasmurph scam be aware. I know as i owned user papasmurph before i got hacke. they needed a sr. member to post their shit.
My last post under papasmurph was 12 September about hobonickels. All my posts have been about mining and coin problems. never made any coin etc. or joined any general discussion.I started one topic before. never was that active.

This guy papasmurph has my account hacked dont give im anything he advertises. This fucker has no shame. hacks my account and uses my senior member ship to post his crap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680082.0

Here my orginal post about innosilicon. i can proof its my account as i have the emails about what i have posted from support innosilicon.
Everyone be warned who spend coins already.

I appreciate all help from community to take this down and help me being treated right.

My emails from Innosillicon and post match, specially about the images.

Be aware about this fucker, yes fucker he is.

I am steaming hot and hope that the admins take this account down immediately.

Check twitter Smurphpapa with original bitcointalk papasmurph avatar. that is my account.

everyone check my twitter thats my original bitcointalk profile.

I pay a 100$ bounty in BTC to get my account back. send me PM and offered solution so we can setup the payment via trusted member as escrow

McJesus17

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

I like

VEN
REQ
ICX
ETH

I expect big things from these four in 2018
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Tutikv

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:14:07 AM

It's true this time the 4 coins are currently really going up so high, beating all that it's worth on it ..
In addition, many new users are also directed to the coin

mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:14:11 AM

Since Charlie Lee sold his litecoins, this currency is always more or less flat. I'm slowly selling my LTC in exchange for promising alt-coins, which fueled now for a moon trip. Which is Nexus, InvestFeed, Oyster Pearl, adToken.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

I think another coin to watch out for is RAIBLOCKS ,NEO,  EOS, VECHAIN, WANCHAIN FOR THIS YEAR
McJesus17

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

ENJ looks to have big things coming with a payment system for its games. One of their bigger games is minecraft which I know my nephew and all his friends are obsessed with. If this trend can continue for another few months, this rocket could take off through all the parents hard earned money.
iRunShow

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

Holding top 10 coins are safer for smaller returns.

I would go somewhere between 50-150 for potential x10+ gains, but also keep in mind you could lose more.

1. DRGN
2. ADA
3. VEN
4. QASH
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

I don't say TRX, so much rumors for this coin!
But I still believe that TRX can get back soon, because I bought it too LOL.
God bless TRON!
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

From this list, I agree only with Ethereum and Bitcoin, because these are the main currencies, but the rap and throne are very risky. I would have replaced them with Stratis and Ethereum Classic

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
pinoyiloco

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

TRON  must be on the list. To the moon
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: