Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 4 CRYPTOCURRENCIES FOR 2018!!!  (Read 742 times)
cryptogrey (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

My top 4 Cryptocurrencies for 2018 are Bitcoin, Etherum, Ripple, and Tron.

Bitcoin is first on my list because it is the market dominator. All altcoins descended from Bitcoin, and are mainly bought via Bitcoin transactions. For example if i wanted to trade in my PotCoins for USD i would first exchange it to Bitcoin and then to USD. As long as Bitcoin remains the medium of transactions for cryptocurrencies, its price will rise as the total crypto market cap rises.

As for Etherum, i put it on my list of top 5 cryptos, because “Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications”. That is, as long as new cryptos are being created, which in my opinion will go on for a while, Etherum will remain.
Ripple is also one of my favourite because of its outstanding performance this past year. I personally invested in Ripple at 0.03$, so to see it at 3$ and growing is awesome. Although, i do see a limit to how much a Ripple can be worth. Ripple is second largest market cap, so with ripple at 3$ for it to get to for example 15$, its market cap whould have to increase by a factor of 5. For this, ripple would be sitting at a market cap of over 600$ billion or almost the whole market cap for cryptocurrencies. This is also due to ripple having such a large supply. With a large supply, for 1 ripple to be worth alot, the market cap must be huge.

As for Tron, it is a fairly new Cryptocurrency and so i havent seen yet how it would react to a slow market. Ive only been watching Tron recently and it has grown tremendously but the crypto market cap too has been growing. Tron has done so great this past week, reaching 6th largest market cap, that i do believe it is here to stay in the top market caps. Although there are rumours of Tron partnering with Alibaba. If that were to happen, I see Tron taking 2nd position in largest market cap, right before Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

You given all good coins and thanks for that And I like most in this list is Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform.Second is Bitcoin, because bitcoin is the mother currency of all coin and its ever green currency,and the other coins I will also suggest to add in this list are Steller, Cardano, NEO.This all altcoins can perform well in 2018 as bitcoin performed in 2017.

cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

Too early to for speculations,there are coins who can do more than the coins you have listed,XVG and ADA for example,its only have 5days since 2017 these coins could go crash in just few hours or weeks but we wont know what will happen.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

i am holding TRON since it's 0.03 and always keep an eye on him.
but i doubt that Ripple can go for a long run. hmmm..
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

maybe you should look into this one: https://www.viberate.io/ seems very promisng in 2018
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

Bitcoin is out of competition currency , Because it should be always on top . So top 4 behind BTC is . Ethereum , Tron , Ripple and Monero . The gape between BTC and ETH spread lately by big amount and I think that we will see this gape decrease a little very soon .
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

It's like you just picked four top coins that are currently performing well and declared that they will be BIG IN 2018!!!!!

If you really did buy ripple for .30 cents, then perhaps you have been around long enough to realize how volatile the market is.
As such, making year long predictions are incredibly unreliable.

I've come to see only two viable ways to really make a lot of money in crypto:
-Pick a coin/project that has seriously good tech, real life use cases, and active development and hold longterm, (at least 2 years or longer).
-Do short term trades of buy low sell high.

Medium holds and trading just don't give as much return on investment because most of the time, the value of a coin rises, but rarely out performs bitcoin.
To see the real value of your investment, you need to be looking at the cost of the coin in terms of btc, not usd.
Then you can see if you are truly making profits.
In medium holds, it is almost always better to just leave your money in btc.

myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

Bitcoin: Im sure that first of all BTC. We see ATH multiple times.

Etherum: ETH is my favorite coin. almost %70 percent of coins Wthereum based.

Stellar: Coz of IBM. IBM is maybe most biggest firm in cyrptocurrncies.

Mark Zuckerberg said makes new coin and my 4th one is this coin.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

wtf Mark Zuckerberg Coin?

omg why?

gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

Largely agree with you. From bitcoin and Ethereum has a great future. I would add to this list Datum. Interesting token in my opinion ATS.

Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

wtf Mark Zuckerberg Coin?

omg why?

He did not say anything about new coins. He simply said that you need to pay attention to crypto-currencies. And the world of social projects is increasingly becoming centralized. But it is the crypto-currencies that return us to the idea of decentralization without the supervision of the government.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

You are right but i think new projects with low prices and market cap have more potential to grow in the long run, just like we have seen that stratis, verge and many others grew tens of fold, similarly if we find such altcoins now we can grow our funds multiple folds.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

Check our ZRX, it had great potential. Already has a working product that works really well and is used by multiple decentralized exchanges for trading.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

Keep an eye on DASH. It has an interesting voting structure as 1000 holders of the coin can vote for any update. Since, alts are going to grow because new solutions being made to new problems. Any of these changes can be adopted by it to improve and change the underlying technology or audience for it's for it's coin.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

I hold in portfolio for the long term ICON, EOS,AION. I think they will give good profits for 2018
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies but the coins having good potential and which may survive in 2018 according to me are Litecoins, Ethereum, Bitcoin and Monero. These coins are of good value and the most popular coins were Bitcoins and Ethereum in 2017 and they will still rise in 2018.
Rukawa2k

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:31:42 AM

Great choices! It is really easy to get caught up in the marketing of cryptocoins and tokens.

-Look at the software development of that particular cryptocurrency.
-What is the purpose of their blockchain/software?
-Do these cryptocoin companies have business development to wrangle deals with other mainstream companies to adopt their coins.

My top 4 Cryptocurrencies. (In terms of development power behind them)

1.Ethereum
2.Ripple
3.Factom
4.Dash
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

Yes these coins have great potential.  Smiley. But please do research on this also.  Now a days the alt coin season has arrived. So investing btc is not good as per my view. So please put all your funds in to alts. But add some sia, ardr, wabi for it

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

Yes these coins have great potential.  Smiley. But please do research on this also.  Now a days the alt coin season has arrived. So investing btc is not good as per my view. So please put all your funds in to alts. But add some sia, ardr, wabi for it
please what other altcoin do you recommend? I have sia and already sold my little holding in ardr
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:03:38 AM

hardly i have seen anybody mentioning LTC well maybe because of high rise last year. people might be thinking its not like it pump again but anything is possible in crypto world and besides LTC is also a strong coin. going wide again wont surprise me. ETH and LTC trend is something to monitor. when ETH pickup for awhile then LTC is next just like what is happening now. ETH has drop and LTC has picked up again
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: