Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning the Market  (Read 602 times)
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

You must try to understand how the market is functioning. Investors are the ones who are deciding about the fate of the particular coin. Without the investors, the coins are ending in a demise. Try to analyze the charts, make thorough researches, gather knowledge that is needed for the full understanding of the market. You can compare the crypto market to the stock market. The difference between these 2 is the group of the people that are holding the shares of the specific coin. Crypto market has the tremendous group of the coin holders and the fluctuations are happening every minute. Coinmarketcap is the good place to start gathering the knowledge about the charts. Try to virtually do the trades with the piece of the paper and no investment and when you get good at it then it is time to start with the trades.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:31:44 PM

Besides understanding how the market works,crypto traders have several tools to assess the cryptocurrency market. One of them is an approach known as Technical Analysis. Using this method, traders can get a better understanding of the market sentiment and isolate significant trends in the market. This data can be used to make more educated predictions and wiser trades.
Tech analysis considers the history of a coin with price charts and trading volumes, no matter what the coin or project does. As opposed to technical analysis, fundamental analysis is more focused on establishing if a coin is over or under valued. A wilder research and reading about trade chart plus online courses in trading will boost your knowledge.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

It's very difficult to understand what works and what doesn't, as in crypto we don't have enough historical data to analyze.
Btw, I think that with good technical tools and strategies we can take better that by  instinct.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:56:19 AM

It's very difficult to understand what works and what doesn't, as in crypto we don't have enough historical data to analyze.
Btw, I think that with good technical tools and strategies we can take better that by  instinct.
Although difficult, but must be studied, so we can really understand the market, because if we just rely on the same instinct as gambling, because in gambling nothing can be learned, all rely on luck.

StefanPLU

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Although difficult, but must be studied, so we can really understand the market, because if we just rely on the same instinct as gambling, because in gambling nothing can be learned, all rely on luck.

True words, just to gamble might work, but mostly it does not (from past experience), I also think to learn about what are you investing in is the best option. It cost time, but its time well
invested if you want to make real money.

Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

The problem with crypto market is that when you understand something, it's already obsolete Sad
The best way is to focus on some basic principle that don't change, and try to apply them at the different situations.
straycatz2

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:32:09 AM

go to the telegram channel of the crypto you are interested in.  They have the information first before others.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

You can go through visit this page www.coinmarketcap.com for reference and you can find top Altcoins and some other good coins listed.
It's one of the most trusted source of Cryptocurrency ranking and you can find almost compete information.

Yes, since there are so many different crypto coins, this website is very good for finding basic information about them, Also, you can use mytoken APP to see details, you can download it from mytoken.io.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

Doing research. Decide what type of time-frame works best for you to observe, for instance, some people takes interval 15-min intra-times and others prefer 1hr, 4hr, 6hr, even daily. With a basic strategy for trading, “Buy low, sell high”, but this should be doing in 1 day or short time.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

I am also just getting started. Friend did with a group at work and they are all quite successful. He recommended video about bitcoin by discovery channel on youtube and after watching Ian Ballina videos about ICO. He is big Neo and Ethereum fan.
Youtube videos does help with the progress of learning how the market works. There is nothing better than just doing it though.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

Of course, before you do anything in the market, you need to learn the market as much as you can and only then can you do any actions to buy or sell tokens or coins or participate in ICO
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

Crypto market - even apparently new and different - is just a market, and if you have a good economic background you can understand it without too much difficulty
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

It is a little different from the stocks and you need to pay more attention to tne news. You need find the related news and to find out if they are true. The ews play an important part in the price.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Just wondering if there's any resources to learn the market. I have babypips. Just didn't know if there were much better resources to learn how to watch charts, notice signs, or anything informative.

Is learning waves and what not even useful in the crypto world?

Thanks ahead of time. Will donate some xvg for helpful info!!

Just don't want to scroll through 1000s of coins so any help is appreciated!
No pain , no gains !Don't be lazy in crypto, or you will not get what you want.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

Crypto is a new domain and there is a lot to learn. Moreover, it seems that usual economic methods don't apply, as things are moving too fast.
I'd be very glad if I'd understand how not be scammed...

ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

If you want to learn the market & what investors are doing you can look at websites like
https://cryptorated.com

Helpful & up to date ICO news & information.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

As a beginner myself, Google is your best friend. Watch a lot of YouTube videos, check the numerous posts on Steemit and other platforms focused on crypto. And just try for yourself. Buy your first crypto coins on an exchange and try to make some little gains with it. Currently I'm looking into ICO's since I have the feeling to constantly be runing after the facts and am buying at just the wrong times. I have to learn to buy in at the right time and have faith in the research I've done on specific coins. I'm now building my portfolio and just HODL the coins that I think have potential for the future.

You can also throw your money at poker games online but as I see it, this is a quick rush and you can lose your money in a matter of minutes. With crypto it is also a gambling game, but you can enjoy this a lot longer. When you have your first little gains you get more and more interested in the world of cryptos and you will automatically do more research and learn more as you go.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

In fact, the people who really make money in the money market are those who hold the long line. If you want to make more money, then hold it. This is the unchanging truth.

kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

Took very long time to kinda know it all, this is by yourself. No one gonna hold your hand anyway.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

I have many references that can help you, among others google and in this forum. lots of analysis about altcoin here. maybe medium and reddit you can find sub forum for altcoin you want to buy. you can see in CMC to analyze history, market, growth and population, supply and circulation.the analysis in this forum can also find the answer. try to do your own research.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: