Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning the Market  (Read 602 times)
Barbolini

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

Well you need to learn. You can do the shortcuts, but you could lose money. I think that no one wants to lose their investment.
You will probably not gonna sit few hours a day in front of laptop and read everything about crypto like me or other guys, but one hour is not to much.
Start trading with very small amounts. See what are the good and the bad moves.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

Just wondering if there's any resources to learn the market. I have babypips. Just didn't know if there were much better resources to learn how to watch charts, notice signs, or anything informative.

Is learning waves and what not even useful in the crypto world?

Thanks ahead of time. Will donate some xvg for helpful info!!

Just don't want to scroll through 1000s of coins so any help is appreciated!

Try to learn also how to identify and read market chart patterns for it will also gives you edge and an overview on how these market charts changes and behaves. I used to read these articles about chart patterns here https://www.investopedia.com/university/technical/techanalysis8.asp  I learned that having skills about these and identifying these factors could prove useful.

Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:04:05 PM

I think that the first skill to learn if you want to trade cryptocurrencies is to not panic!
Volatility is so high and anything is so unstable and unpredictable that it's very easy to have an emotional breakdown.
Some basis of trading can help, but I see that even experienced forex trader have big difficulties to understand what happens.
Good advices for newbie! I can add that it is important to read such forums as BitcoinTalk and learn more about cryptocurrency from real people.
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

Crypto market is very different, Should really understand and appreciate for your trading or investing in it. You should pay more attention or to know the latest news and fundamentals at any time, also saw pluktuatifnya market prices, volumes and trends because otherwise your risk of loss is enormous.
Cryptococco

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

The first thing to learn is how not be scammed: the crypto market is a real far west, and there is a scammer at any corner.
Then you can start to trade.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

Just wondering if there's any resources to learn the market. I have babypips. Just didn't know if there were much better resources to learn how to watch charts, notice signs, or anything informative.

You check investopedia,that is where i learned basic technical analysis when i was a newbie like you there would be plenty of technical lessons and surely if you are doing good  you will be a great trader too.If you dont know what is your current lesson's try to search it in youtube it will be more easier if you use thee two resources,do not ask for people's help so your analysis can be trained.Do not stop learning every so you will be an expert someday,.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

There is a lot of value in the crypto money market. it is necessary to work hard and research first to enter this market.thank you
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

You check investopedia,that is where i learned basic technical analysis when i was a newbie like you there would be plenty of technical lessons and surely if you are doing good  you will be a great trader too.If you dont know what is your current lesson's try to search it in youtube it will be more easier if you use thee two resources,do not ask for people's help so your analysis can be trained.Do not stop learning every so you will be an expert someday,.
wow, that's really a very good site to learn about investing. But my English level is not so good at reading all the words in the article. I need to study an English course so that I can learn better. Thank you very much for introducing us to a very useful website.
Capuchin Crypt

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

There are a lot of free resources about trading, but most of them are related to forex, not to crypto.
Btw, the principles are the same, and you can apply them to your crypto activity
Mecryptopheles

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

Me too I'd like to learn the crypto market, but there are so many aspects that I'm really overwhelmed.
I tried to read here something, but I'd really like to have a kind of mentor to help me.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

in this forum is a source for learning market or crypto patterns. there is a lot of learning material, you just need to search and screen any post that you think is useful for knowledge and understanding. or you can search on the search page on google. yes there is a lot of material that can be a source of knowledge for you. try it

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

To improve your knowledge about the cryptocurrencies, I think you should follow the news on the forum and the other news sources. And, to improve your trading skills, you should learn how to make investment decisions on your own, in my opinion, you can gain that skill by following the price tables. Good luck!
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

Learning the market of cryptocurrency will take a little time to understand but first thing first try to understand the particular ICO you want to invest,the concept and do not invest on ICO without a product to back their project.
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

Market is so unstable, everyone thinks about reducing their risks. I consider using professional investment platforms might be useful in future. There is one interesting project named Safinus. I have big expectations about this ICO.
timet678

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

Learn by doing. I started with a couple hundred dollars and just immersed myself. I learned a ton and made a few mistakes, but IMO it is probably the best way to get a feel for the market.

You could also try https://testnet.bitmex.com/ if you want to do some leveraged trading without any risk. Trading a margin is definitely something I wouldn't just jump right into with real money.

Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

Learn by doing. I started with a couple hundred dollars and just immersed myself. I learned a ton and made a few mistakes, but IMO it is probably the best way to get a feel for the market.

You could also try https://testnet.bitmex.com/ if you want to do some leveraged trading without any risk. Trading a margin is definitely something I wouldn't just jump right into with real money.
We can also learn by reading threads about the Market. There are threads here in the forum that we may read for us to learn. Many people are sharing their knowledge about a certain Market which we can adopt and learn.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

Markets are always similar cause of human factor. Crypto Market is just little faster then stocks market.
All patterns and trend lines are same as all other markets if you are babypips member so you will not fail.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

Learning the market of cryptocurrency will take a little time to understand but first thing first try to understand the particular ICO you want to invest,the concept and do not invest on ICO without a product to back their project.
Learning the market is very important and should not be taken for granted as this can really help us to be successful in this trading cryptocurrency. That's good to hear investing with product is good as this one can be secured in your investment.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

well you should follow the forums here and thats 1 step and also ask and question you have. not dumbs tho. And also you should follow the number 1 sites for bitcointalk and stuff and also watch the market on crypto market just to stay tuned.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

This is the way most beginners do. but this is indeed the best way to start learning the crypto market. crypto market is controlled by investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: