Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fast microloan  (Read 2958 times)
kopipe

Activity: 246
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:01:53 PM

If the guy wants to get a scammer tag, for $10, then, so be it. I need the rep, I considered it to be an acceptable risk.

If this guy ends up scamming you, which he will, I'm giving you negative feedback for enabling these assholes.

I agree with this. Quite honestly, Hydroponica's quest to get legitimacy and "reputation" at any cost has only made him more suspicious in my eyes. He uses the fact that he runs some altcoins as a way to prove his legitimacy too. Roll Eyes I would not be surprised at all if he was hoping to perpetuate a larger scam sometime in the future.

コピペ copypaste
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 07:09:03 PM

Man, you guys are just chomping at the bit, to label everyone as a scammer Roll Eyes
I am simply trying to expand my mining operation. Once I have a good flow of BTC, I plan to start investing, and building collateral.
With this guy, I believed he was new, and $10 seemed like such a insignifcant ammount, I took the risk to help the guy out. I didn't make the connection between him, and Joey, until someone else pointed out the TY, and I went looking for his thread.
You people need to relax, not EVERYONE is out to scam you, some people legit want to get more into Crypto Currency, quickly. If I was asking to borrow BTC to pay bills, or stupid shit like that, then yeah, I'd be worried, but I have a career, thanks, my bills are already paid.
I merely try to point out, that I have more to lose, than some fag, with a gambling adiction and his gimped mother.

Giving me negative trust, or labeling me a scammer, is an abuse of the system. I haven't scammed anyone, nor do I ever intend to.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:41:06 PM

Man, you guys are just chomping at the bit, to label everyone as a scammer Roll Eyes
I am simply trying to expand my mining operation. Once I have a good flow of BTC, I plan to start investing, and building collateral.
With this guy, I believed he was new, and $10 seemed like such a insignifcant ammount, I took the risk to help the guy out. I didn't make the connection between him, and Joey, until someone else pointed out the TY, and I went looking for his thread.
You people need to relax, not EVERYONE is out to scam you, some people legit want to get more into Crypto Currency, quickly. If I was asking to borrow BTC to pay bills, or stupid shit like that, then yeah, I'd be worried, but I have a career, thanks, my bills are already paid.
I merely try to point out, that I have more to lose, than some fag, with a gambling adiction and his gimped mother.

Giving me negative trust, or labeling me a scammer, is an abuse of the system. I haven't scammed anyone, nor do I ever intend to.

I was only half serious, but JFC dude, obvious scammer is obvious. Not even sure why you'd send funds to him.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:50:40 PM

I was only half serious, but JFC dude, obvious scammer is obvious. Not even sure why you'd send funds to him.

tbh, its my first loan given out here, I usually do loans on BTCJam. I thought I was playing it forward, now I realize, it was a retarded thing to do, I should have researched better, looked for rep, ect. Won't happen again

J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:48:38 PM

Just thought I'd point this out: before you even see the trademark TY, he always says "Was told to come on here to look for loan". He says the same thing on the thread where he's trying to sell joey debt.

I was told I can come here for help with this.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:23:42 PM

Joey(if OP is one of your alts), can you please confirm that this is one of your alt accounts, and that you have scammed Hydro? You freely admit your scamming nature in other threads, specifically this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242494.0;topicseen
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 10:18:09 PM

Joey(if OP is one of your alts), can you please confirm that this is one of your alt accounts, and that you have scammed Hydro? You freely admit your scamming nature in other threads, specifically this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242494.0;topicseen

I'm fairly certain I am getting ripped off. Yep, I'm an idiot. And, to make matters worse, I've got everyone and their dog, coming out of the woodworks, PM'ing me for a loan Roll Eyes

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 10:25:26 PM

I'm fairly certain I am getting ripped off. Yep, I'm an idiot. And, to make matters worse, I've got everyone and their dog, coming out of the woodworks, PM'ing me for a loan Roll Eyes
>.< Probably just all of Joey's alt accounts Cheesy Sorry you got worked over Hydro! Live and learn...
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 10:28:08 PM

Haha, that made me laugh. I guess people will think you will fall for something like that twice. Stick to lending to people who will provide collateral or find someone with a high amount of reputation. 
Wonderbar

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 10:35:11 PM

I checked out the silkroad forum some time ago (was never active on silkroad but just wanted to read in the forums). One guy was asking for 0.4 BTC (completly anonymous) 0.4 BTC was like 15$ back then. Because i had mined a lot of coins back then, i gave him the 0.4 to help him out, and did not think that i will get it back ever. After aprox. 1 Week i got 0.74 back! Somehow my faith in humanity was restored that day. I mean he could have easily just taken the BTC, he had 1 post in the forum and just registered. And it was via TOR!.
Maybe i shoudl just checkout that old transaction, get his BTC sending address, check if it is still used via blockchain and send him the diff 0.74-0.4 in a random act of kidness. I think he somehow deserves a medal!

Back to topic, i guess the chance is somehow 50:50 that you get your money back.
joeyjmr8484

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 10:42:56 PM

I am not that Joey person and I did not rip you off.
joeyjmr8484

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 10:43:47 PM

Quote from: joeyjmr8484 link=topic=269593.msg2894242#msg2894242 date=137600177
[/quote
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 10:47:28 PM

I think the scammer posted from the wrong account.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 10:52:09 PM

I think the scammer posted from the wrong account.

That's one of his hobbies, yeah.
But you have to understand, handling that many alts is not that trivial.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 11:01:13 PM

OMFG LMFAO!!!! THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 11:39:48 PM

I hope you die of aids

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 11:42:34 PM

I hope you die of aids
Jokes on you Hydro, he already is in the process!
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:27:09 AM

If the guy wants to get a scammer tag, for $10, then, so be it. I need the rep, I considered it to be an acceptable risk.

If this guy ends up scamming you, which he will, I'm giving you negative feedback for enabling these assholes.

I agree with this. These continual enablers are part of the problem.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:02:38 AM

I agree with this. These continual enablers are part of the problem.

Yes, just like when a woman dresses all slutty, and gets raped, it's her fault, right?  Roll Eyes

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 05:17:13 AM

Sorry to ruin everyone's surprise but Colliefan is Joey. He is talking in seals now about how hes going to buy $10 worth of BTC from coinbase then wait 30 days and buy 50 BTC instantly. How pathetic of a person is he, the low goes lower every day.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: