Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fast microloan  (Read 2958 times)
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 05:34:51 AM

dude.  i'm beginning to doubt your decision making in lending.  i've given you 1.6 btc loan and, in turn, you lent a guy with no reputation and no collateral for 0.1 btc.  i've seen you posting in lending thread so its quite hard to believe that you don't know this joey the scammer guy.  i still have faith that you won't become another joey and scam me off with the 1.6 btc loan.  the first loan i've given here was also 0.1 btc, to a guy named bennett616 (who at that time had around >500 posts), and the 0.1 btc didn't returned.  be wise, learn to balance risk, greed, and personal capacity.  regards
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 11:44:50 AM

If the guy wants to get a scammer tag, for $10, then, so be it. I need the rep, I considered it to be an acceptable risk.

If this guy ends up scamming you, which he will, I'm giving you negative feedback for enabling these assholes.

I agree with this. These continual enablers are part of the problem.

Yes, just like when a woman dresses all slutty, and gets raped, it's her fault, right?  Roll Eyes

Equivocating rape and a stupid loan decision really shows your lack of grasp on reality.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:10:37 PM

dude.  i'm beginning to doubt your decision making in lending.  i've given you 1.6 btc loan and, in turn, you lent a guy with no reputation and no collateral for 0.1 btc.  i've seen you posting in lending thread so its quite hard to believe that you don't know this joey the scammer guy.  i still have faith that you won't become another joey and scam me off with the 1.6 btc loan.  the first loan i've given here was also 0.1 btc, to a guy named bennett616 (who at that time had around >500 posts), and the 0.1 btc didn't returned.  be wise, learn to balance risk, greed, and personal capacity.  regards

Dude, I did not lend to Joey, I inadvertently lent to one of his alt accounts. I thought I was helping a noob, get into Crypto. I made a mistake. This community is in a really sad state, in the way they are crucifying me, for making a fucking mistake.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:11:43 PM

If the guy wants to get a scammer tag, for $10, then, so be it. I need the rep, I considered it to be an acceptable risk.

If this guy ends up scamming you, which he will, I'm giving you negative feedback for enabling these assholes.

Yes, just like when a woman dresses all slutty, and gets raped, it's her fault, right?  Roll Eyes

Equivocating rape and a stupid loan decision really shows your lack of grasp on reality.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The reality is, you are blaming the victim. Its the same principle

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:17:36 PM

Try again. I am blaming greed. Greed to make a buck and greed to buy rep. NOT the same.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:22:41 PM

Try again. I am blaming greed. Greed to make a buck and greed to buy rep. NOT the same.

You know what? In joey's original scheme, 2 different people, lent hime BTC, in the same thread, amounting to alomst $100, and the community didn't jump all over the lenders ass. I lent a guy $10, to be nice, so, get off my back.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:26:20 PM

I'll do it, as long as you post in my rep thread.  .1 BTC for .12 BTC this friday
BTC address?

Really? You didn't do it to buy some rep?  Roll Eyes

"Don't drink the KoolAid"   

Albert Einstein
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 12:34:17 PM

You know what? In joey's original scheme, 2 different people, lent hime BTC, in the same thread, amounting to alomst $100, and the community didn't jump all over the lenders ass. I lent a guy $10, to be nice, so, get off my back.

This IS joey, we didn't know that joey was a scammer back then. We know now, man, it seemed to be pretty obvious that this was joey, obviously not.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
thegogos

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:40:18 PM

Hi, Hydro, I am a newbie trying to get into crypto. Can you help me out bud?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 12:42:27 PM

Lolno, get the fuck out.

Also:

Joey, I have something to tell you. Skip to 1:50.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmiH7pD3-Zs

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:44:59 PM

Lolno, get the fuck out.

Also:

Joey, I have something to tell you. Skip to 1:50.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmiH7pD3-Zs

I was thinking more along this line: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdpTcvSn8HQ

Albert Einstein
J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:47:01 PM

4 posts and you already have the scammer tag? You're a professional.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:46:56 PM

This community is a lot like an MMO. The people who have been playing for years, get mad at the newer guys, for not automatically knowing everything there is to know, about it.

J603

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:47:54 PM

This community is a lot like an MMO. The people who have been playing for years, get mad at the newer guys, for not automatically knowing everything there is to know, about it.

Are you the new guy? You have over 2000 posts...
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:51:19 PM

New to this aspect. I'm pretty knowledgeable in the Alt Coin area, and coin developement. This area is new to me. Again, castrated for not knowing EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING Roll Eyes

J603

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 01:54:00 PM

New to this aspect. I'm pretty knowledgeable in the Alt Coin area, and coin developement. This area is new to me. Again, castrated for not knowing EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING Roll Eyes

You didn't have to know everything to see an obvious scam. Even if you didn't know it was joey, the post was very suspicious.

Plus, I think it has to do with you being an enabler and more that you did a quick loan for rep. That is not looked kindly upon.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:22:24 PM

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:31:13 PM

You didn't have to know everything to see an obvious scam. Even if you didn't know it was joey, the post was very suspicious.

Plus, I think it has to do with you being an enabler and more that you did a quick loan for rep. That is not looked kindly upon.

Listen, there was a full 2 hours, from his post, until I sent the BTC. Noone made the connection, until after, when he ended it the same way he always does Roll Eyes Hind sight is always 20/20. You people need to relax.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:42:39 PM

You people should be mad, that these people are allowed to try again. Why are they given a tag, instead of being IP banned, and lessening the chance that these people will be able to create a new account, and try again?

J603

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:52:10 PM

You people should be mad, that these people are allowed to try again. Why are they given a tag, instead of being IP banned, and lessening the chance that these people will be able to create a new account, and try again?

Because even if he got IP banned he can just come back with a new IP. And there are more scammers than just Joey. In fact, Joey's one of the most obvious ones.

Of course, if people refused to do transactions with untrusted members except through escrow, there would be no problems. Instead it's people desperate for a few extra bucks and some rep that allow scams to continue.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: