Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:47:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ethereum has a new level - more than $1000.  (Read 164 times)
Wolfman15 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

The Ethereum has a new level - more than $1000.  In 2018, one of the popular crypto-currencies Ethereum started by a new maximum a $1000.

A mark of $ 1000 was exceeded today, but the Ethereum asset on the South Korean Bithumb stock exchange is traded within the $1,300.
The volume of trading exceeded 6.6 billion dollars over the past 24 hours.
The maximum volumes were recorded of Binance exchange cryptocurrency
The main increase of crypto-active started back in December, having completed the year with a level of 750 dollars, and over a short period a bar of $1000 was installed.
To date, capitalization has exceeded $100 billion.
Interest of the Ethereum can be partly connect with the new proposed technology of "Casper", which, according to the assumptions, may already work in the summer of 2018.

The Ethereum has a new level. But can it reach the level of bitcoin?

cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

Seems like ethereum is on the hype lets hope it will last for few months,with its community there is no doubt it can be like another BTC but replacing a BTC wont be possible right now.

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

The Ethereum has a new level - more than $1000.  In 2018, one of the popular crypto-currencies Ethereum started by a new maximum a $1000.

A mark of $ 1000 was exceeded today, but the Ethereum asset on the South Korean Bithumb stock exchange is traded within the $1,300.
The volume of trading exceeded 6.6 billion dollars over the past 24 hours.
The maximum volumes were recorded of Binance exchange cryptocurrency
The main increase of crypto-active started back in December, having completed the year with a level of 750 dollars, and over a short period a bar of $1000 was installed.
To date, capitalization has exceeded $100 billion.
Interest of the Ethereum can be partly connect with the new proposed technology of "Casper", which, according to the assumptions, may already work in the summer of 2018.

The Ethereum has a new level. But can it reach the level of bitcoin?
I doubt that will catch up with the price Ethereum Bitcoin. Because bitcoin also becomes more expensive.

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

It doesn't necessarily need to reach the level of bitcoin to be successful, at least not within this year. A steady increase throughout 2018 would be great in my opinion. I would be satisfied if the $4K level is reached this year.

Wolfman15 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

Seems like ethereum is on the hype lets hope it will last for few months,with its community there is no doubt it can be like another BTC but replacing a BTC wont be possible right now.
I agree, not now. But the growth rate of the cryptocurrencies Ethereum is surprising.

Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

This coming in isn't a serious surprise for me. Its has said and tested that 2018 is gonna be a record breaking year for Eth, we can only do well to expect more as many more surprises is gonna come our way all in the world of cryptos. However, this transformation is not for Eth only but so many other coins; launched or underway will record ground breaking successes. Let just wait back and see.
undercomander13

Activity: 379
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:44:06 PM

ETH still remains a coin number two. I think in the near future there will be a lot of new promising coins that will compete for 2-3 place. I am happy to participate in the development of both the etherium and the rest of the crypto currency market.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

Yes, and the price of $ 1,000 is holding confidently. Usually, if bitcoin grows, then Ethereum shows some decline. But this time the price remained stable. This suggests that growth will continue. At least, I hope so.
Wolfman15 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

ETH still remains a coin number two. I think in the near future there will be a lot of new promising coins that will compete for 2-3 place. I am happy to participate in the development of both the etherium and the rest of the crypto currency market.

That is, are you firmly convinced that no crypto currency will move bitcoin and can't  be the first?

beetlejam

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

Its very exciting, I think ETH just needs to stabilise itself and we might see this year be the year of ETH. (fingers crossed).
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

Even these days ethereum stayed above 1000 usd, even 1100 usd. 2018 will be the year of Ethereum of course. Bitcoin wont be dethroned this year but we can see those days in maybe 2019. This year i am expecting 4000 usd level.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

To be honest, something above 1000$ was predicted to be in august 2017(the prediction was made in ~may). And there were people who trusted those words. If eth will hit even 2000$ it is not a fantastic. It is high time.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Yes Ethereum is increasing greatly and will further increase soon. it will break everyone's expectations
pearlsome

Activity: 238

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

Ethereum finally returned to second place. Its price has been stable for almost a thousand dollars and more. This is very good not only for holders of the token itself, but for all other coins made on Ethereum platform. Since their cost is calculated relative to the price of the Eth.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

To be honest I think that ETH is much more useful than Ripple and it should be more valuable by capitalization. So I hope it will raise to stay #2.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

Ethereum is already huge and will only get bigger. $1000 is still early for this project. Crypto as a whole will continue to grow, and Ethereum will remain near the top. So many projects are now based on it - but it will have uses far beyond crypto.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

Ethereum continues to gain momentum quite well. Today, according to CoinMarketCap, its price is already 1223 dollars, this is a new record of this leader of altcoys. Also this coin again replaced ripple and took its rightful second place in terms of capitalization. It seems that according to forecasts he can next month to reach a price of $ 2,000, or even more. But to reach the cost of bitcoin in the near future ethereum is unlikely to be able to. Too big a difference in price between them and besides, bitcoin itself will grow very rapidly this year in its value.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

I think that at the end of 2018, the Ethereum will cost about $ 10,000 or more.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:21:35 PM

Even tho Ethereum is one of the few coins that actually have a use case , since all ERC20 tokens are based on it , and it's one of the cryptos that succeeded to be rather stable in value and avoid getting pumped and dumped all the time and didn't change unless for improvement and increase in value .
Yet it's not a competitor of weight to bitcoin since both have been simultaneously present in the cryptocurrencies land and even tho technically Eth is better on so many levels , yet it's poor scaling makes the race pretty hard for it to go toe to toe with bitcoin's value per coin .
 Having an unlimited supply will just make the task harder for it since miners tend to sell whatever they mine right away after getting it ,(which is a procedure new coins are avoiding by putting their funds in escrows and scheduling monthly releases to avoid having high fluctuation rates .. ) .
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

I believe 2018 will bring many surprises. Ethereum will be one of them. I can not even imagine what the price is going to be in 2018. I think very expensive.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: