Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Camp BX - Affiliate Program Announcement  (Read 4884 times)
Keyur @ Camp BX (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 01:55:20 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2011, 03:06:57 AM by Keyur

Good evening everyone,
    We have received a lot of requests about affiliate program for friends and family.  Bowing to our user's request, we are happy to announce the CBX Affiliate Program!

This program allows you to create a special incentive for your friends and family. Whenever someone signs up using your affiliate link, they get a 10% lifetime discount on Camp BX commissions and you get a 10% share of their commissions!

To find out your affiliate link, please log in to your Camp BX account and click on "My Profile".

Please note that the discounts will processed on 1st day of each calendar month, and will show up in your activity timeline as "Refund from CBX".

When sharing this link, please use restraint and do not spam people. Any complaints of spamming or violation of Camp BX User Agreement will result in immediate disablement of your affiliate link.

Thank you and happy trading,
     Keyur

https://CampBX.com/faq.php

EDIT: If you were among the first people to sign up for Camp BX, you do not need to sign up again!  We will of course take care of our first 270 friends, and automatically set you up for a 10% lifetime discount.

Please stay tuned to our news and announcements feeds at:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CampBX
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CampBX
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 02:00:13 AM

Sweet!!

Everyone sign up with my link if you need an account! You get 10% off your commission fees!

https://CampBX.com/register.php?r=7QvUUrrXAcR
DonnyCMU

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 02:13:13 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2011, 04:34:42 AM by DonnyCMU

That's the way to go!
So now Mt.Gox is the only one without an affiliate program.

So commission comparison (after affiliate discount):

Tradehill : 0.54%    
       - currently at 0.3% promotion until July 10th
       - 10% affiliate referral
Bitcoin7 : 0.57%
       - 20% affiliate referral
CampBX : 0.50%    (Best deal!)  
       - currently free promotion until July 17th
       - 10% affiliate referral
Mt.Gox : 0.64%    
       - currently free promotion for those who got Goxed, 0.3% for others, until July 10th(?)

My link for this new advance (margin + shorting) exchange: https://CampBX.com/register.php?r=aMzxUw3FZuN
Feel free to use this link!

Go CampBX!
MeSarah

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 02:24:17 AM

This is awesome news!

60 GH/s BFL Single SC - Pre-Order Yours Today!
`````` Only $1299.99 - butterflylabs.com ``````
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 02:27:24 AM

Doesn't anyone else think this is trashy? Now we can have campbx spam everywhere we get TH spam, awesome.

You know what I associate TH with? Emails in my box from the MtGox leak.

I'm not saying all affiliate programs are bad, but automatically making everyone one of your 'affiliates' is reckless. It's no good to affiliate with everyone. Most people aren't competent to give you a good image, let alone the worst people.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Keyur @ Camp BX (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 02:34:50 AM

Doesn't anyone else think this is trashy? Now we can have campbx spam everywhere we get TH spam, awesome.

I'm not saying all affiliate programs are bad, but automatically making everyone one of your 'affiliates' is reckless. It's no good to affiliate with everyone. Most people aren't competent to give you a good image, let alone the worst people.

FM,
     Completely agree with you.

I would like to point out that our program is fundamentally different in terms of execution: you don't have instant discounts, but rather a monthly refund cycle.  This longer lead time makes it a near-impossible task for spammers to make some quick cash in a matter of hours.

Thank you,
    Keyur

Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 02:35:51 AM

Its a great way to spread the word.  Hard to compete with Mt. Gox with the first mover advantange and with other affiliate programs.  I believe this is the first real exchange to give you their actual address.  That deserves some promotion lol.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 02:37:49 AM

will existing members who signed up before affiliate program announcement receive lifetime discount or do we have to signup again through someone's affiliate link?
Serge
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 02:39:07 AM

nothing is wrong with little discount and promotion
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 02:41:13 AM

Its a great way to spread the word.  Hard to compete with Mt. Gox with the first mover advantange and with other affiliate programs.  I believe this is the first real exchange to give you their actual address.  That deserves some promotion lol.

I do think campbx is better than TH, but using the same terrible promotion method makes them appear at a glance to be the same.

If you want a bunch of affiliates, fine. But everyone? Maybe some draw the line somewhere before random spammers who uses leaked email lists?

Anyway, is this pointless to continue, they've already decided to do it.

Keyur @ Camp BX (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 02:41:25 AM

will existing members who signed up before affiliate program announcement receive lifetime discount or do we have to signup again through someone's affiliate link?

Stay tuned for another announcement in a couple of days for existing members!  We will never leave our first 270 friends hanging.

- Keyur

FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 02:42:38 AM

Bah, that's another thing. Lower fees if you pick a spammer to pay?

Serge
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 02:49:03 AM

Bah, that's another thing. Lower fees if you pick a spammer to pay?

you may think affiliate program = only spam , i view affiliate program = good relationship and referrals made easy.
you can just blog about campBX or you can blog about it and make a little and get a little discount for your readers. it doesn't have to be obnoxious spam
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 02:57:57 AM

Good evening everyone,
    We have received a lot of requests about affiliate program for friends and family.  Bowing to our user's request, we are happy to announce the CBX Affiliate Program!

This program allows you to create a special incentive for your friends and family. Whenever someone signs up using your affiliate link, they get a 10% lifetime discount on Camp BX commissions and you get a 10% share of their commissions!

To find out your affiliate link, please log in to your Camp BX account and click on "My Profile".

Please note that the discounts will processed on 1st day of each calendar month, and will show up in your activity timeline as "Refund from CBX".

When sharing this link, please use restraint and do not spam people. Any complaints of spamming or violation of Camp BX User Agreement will result in immediate disablement of your affiliate link.

Keyur

I don't like this at all! I already have a camp BX account, so no possibility of me getting a 10% lifetime discount?   Late adopters get rewarded and an early adopter like me gets punished?

If we wanted the Amway of exchanges, we already have Trade Hill.

BTW, I got charged reduced, but not zero commissions today, so this free promotion thing isn't exactly what they make it out to be.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
Keyur @ Camp BX (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 03:01:36 AM

Good evening everyone,
    We have received a lot of requests about affiliate program for friends and family.  Bowing to our user's request, we are happy to announce the CBX Affiliate Program!

Keyur

I don't like this at all! I already have a camp BX account, so no possibility of me getting a 10% lifetime discount?   Late adopters get rewarded and an early adopter like me gets punished?

BTW, I got charged reduced, but not zero commissions today, so this free promotion thing isn't exactly what they make it out to be.

Billy Joe,
    Of course not - you will not miss out on the lifetime discount.  We will take care of first 270 signups, so stay tuned for an announcement!

Also I wanted to point out that the all commissions charged till July 15th will be refunded on July 17th.  It will show up in your timeline as "Refund from CBX".

Thank you,
     Keyur

Serge
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 03:08:17 AM

Stay tuned for another announcement in a couple of days for existing members!  We will never leave our first 270 friends hanging.

- Keyur

This sounds exciting Smiley
MeSarah

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 03:09:14 AM

I just singed up. That was easy.

60 GH/s BFL Single SC - Pre-Order Yours Today!
`````` Only $1299.99 - butterflylabs.com ``````
Keyur @ Camp BX (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 03:10:00 AM

I just singed up. That was easy.

Welcome Sarah!

billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 03:16:46 AM

Good evening everyone,

Keyur

Billy Joe,
    Of course not - you will not miss out on the lifetime discount.  We will take care of first 270 signups, so stay tuned for an announcement!

Also I wanted to point out that the all commissions charged till July 15th will be refunded on July 17th.  It will show up in your timeline as "Refund from CBX".

Thank you,
     Keyur

Ok, cool. Are options and margin trades free now too?

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
DonnyCMU

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 03:18:34 AM

- Keyur

Rewarding early adopters seems to be a Bitcoin tradition!
So, please give a generous deal haha.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: