Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $4,000 to invest.  (Read 426 times)
DaiKaX

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

I think this has great potential to explode shortly.

https://artoken.io/
stan_

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

I think its time to invest in the Bitcoin it will hit 20k after weekend, but it is my imho . noone knows how it will be ! Or you can get some dumped tokens.

Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

I suggest you to split your portfolio on young and cheap alcoins under 1$ and with low supply. Try to find new promising project that still didn't list its token in big exchange.
Buy and wait for exchanges to moon.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

if you have $ 4000 and want to invest in the long term or short term, I have a suggestion that if for the short term I think XVG or POWR is suitable but long term I think it is better to invest in ETH

King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

if I have $ 4000 I will choose to invest in ETH, while the ETH price is still under $ 1000 because by the end of 2018 ETH price could reach $ 10000

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

I have $4,000 to invest in altcoins . I’m looking to initially invest for the short-term to boost up my money by mid year or sooner then go for a long-term invest after that. Any suggestions on which coins for the short term? long term?

short term, you can try Ripple which is still Hot and long term, I believe in ethereum, I think ethereum has good long-term potential. of course there are some other options that I recommend like IOTA, Monero or OMG

KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

I have $4,000 to invest in altcoins . I’m looking to initially invest for the short-term to boost up my money by mid year or sooner then go for a long-term invest after that. Any suggestions on which coins for the short term? long term?
As I suggest to pretty much everyone. Diversify your portofolio, put maybe 100-200$ in each coin. When some will go down, you will be happy that others will go up. Risk is smaller.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:02:55 AM

Eth investments usually have a nice result when investing longterm. There's also Tron if you want to make money very fast.

Tron now turn into risk investment i think. From low price turn into a thousand percent of rising price. Its beyond the normall run of cryptocurrency. Before investing in tron i think better we are waiting for the correction first.

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:28:42 AM

just invest $ 4000 you in swissborg ICO to get a big profit, because this ICO will become the most successful ICO in 2018

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:35:17 AM

I would suggest you not to hurry with the investment as the crypto market has been surging really high lately and is suspected to be in a bubble, I would wait few weeks to see how it develops.

Anyway, seems like the anonymous coins( Coins such Digital Cash(DASH), Monero,Zcash), has an huge place to growth and are now starting to control the dark net markets, I think that if regulators will start entering the crypto world, those coins that remain untraceable, would be those who will go up at the chaos that may happen,.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

Buy $4000 Dollars worth of ETH then start looking for upcoming ICO's that have the potential to be be big winners.
If you see something you really like put 10% of your ETH into it. Go at your own pace and learn as much as you can.

XIANNE25

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:50:05 AM

Try to review about xby,ethlend, nagacoin and there's a lot more which are still undervalue but nice projects
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:09:03 AM

I wrote at couple of places. Investment to bitcoin, ethereum and monero are still great in current situation as you can guess these stable coins rise steadily. On the other hand let's risk some on various new icos maybe like hoqu.

Why many people still confuse looking many other altcoins out there if there are some good altcoin from top marketcap like bitcoin and etherium? I am not expert but i hold those both coin and holding to have any profit for long term.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:12:33 AM

invest your $ 4000 in altcoin at a low price (below $ 1) and expect the price to increase to $ 1
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:41:53 AM

You should invest in ebitcoin as its down on price at the moment. soon with the new exchange coming it will be moon.
boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:16:14 AM

The other coin that I would highly recommend is Dragon (not dragonchain).

It is a unique utility token for junket gambling in Macau and they have already raised 265 mil from junket operators and
have done their pre-ico sales.

They intend to list on exchanges this month then ICO.

They will be burning their tokens each month which will raise the value of their token significantly (like Binance).

Plus they have a unique airdrop each month .... on the 3rd month after operations start (April 2018), they will airdrop 10% of their
profits into one holder's wallet. This will make one of us a millionaire overnight. Grin Grin Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2524680.new#new

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:31:39 AM

BRD, I recommend you buy this token, which is worth holding for long or short term.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:39:23 AM

I would go all in on WAVES!! It's ready to pump hard!! Good developments coming out!! Oh ya!! Balls deep into the WAVES!! Grin
Alex Khvatov

Activity: 78
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:42:26 AM

The short-short term: Bitcoin (BTC). & diversify
The short-term: Monetha (MTH). & diversify
The long-term: Ether, Kyber Network (KNC), Raiden Network (RDN), Eidoo (EIDOO), all with Bitcoin (BTC) to diversify (often when BTC and other alt-coins have a negative correlation in price).

Even for boosting your money - make sure you diversify, instead of following just one or two or three coins. I am guessing that the worst outcome for you would be to invest your $4k and not only not boost up your money, but see continuous losses throughout the entire year because you backed the wrong horse.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:13:17 AM

If you have 4000 to invest in something, I would definitely invest in into an ICO. Finding the right coin on the market to give you a stellar ROI is not as easy as putting the money on a good ICO.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: