Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PARKGENE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN AND AVATAR CAMPAIGN - SR MEMBER TO LEGENDARY  (Read 1510 times)
mallard (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

Warning - This users last post occurred over two years ago, their email and password was recently changed. This indicates this is a bought account. Furthermore the quality of their English in their last post since the purchase has changed from what it was previously, indicating a different owner.

I would suggest not participating in this campaign until the following are resolved;

1. An explanation from OP as to his suspicious profile
2. Proof of funds
3. Move the funds to a trusted escrow

Odds are highly significant you will not get paid for this campaign.

Please quote this message so it remains visible on all pages.
BUMP
i have something for you so its better to stay away from me i know you are keep firing be fire like this. So stop barking here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mallard (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

sorry to stoping the campaign. its over
parkgene
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

PARKGENE ICO - Starting on Jan 15th - Join Now!!!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

Dear Signature Campaign participants.

We are PARKGENE PTE LTD. We have requested for this campaign to be stopped as we are not in control of the "mallard" account and we are not associated to its ownership in any way.

We will soon initiate our PARKGENE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN from our account "parkgene" which is the ONLY official account for the PARKGENE ICO project

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

PARKGURU PTE LTD.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: