Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Portfolio for one year hodling  (Read 474 times)
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

In 2018 there will be new great projects with new crypto giants. But I would suggest to invest into BCH, ARDR, LMC, IOTA, OMG, WAVES, ICX, 1st Blood. However, in any case, I will invest main part of my money into bitcoin and ethereum.
Flode

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

For now I have BTC, IOTA, XSPEC and XBY

Will probably try and invest in 3 more, but still on the fence, and have not yet decided which.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:39:58 PM

Spread your coins between

1. Waves - fastest and most scalable blockchain in the world

2. Neblio - ETH with 8 programming languages

3. SpectreCoin - it has already had a minor explosion, soon to be the next Monero. Basically its a Monero on PoS, but will have first ever in crypto Stealth Staking. Easily 100$ price per coin in 2018

4. Rest is BTC

Already worked with 2 out of 3, but it is just a start.

Didnt work with WAVES, but it a matter of when. Project is still MASSIVELY undervalued.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1504

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:30:39 AM

I wouldn't hold Quanstamp, Sonm, Burst, ColossusCoinXT, Vibe, Oyster Pearl, Elixir, Luxcoin, Hubii Network, Payfair and Hawala for a year. They may be long gone in January 1st 2019. I expect this bull run to be over in 365 days later. I would only hold Bitcoin and maybe some Ethereum before the big crash. The coins you mentioned are ok for short term gains.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ChrisCross86 (OP)

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:43:46 AM

I wouldn't hold Quanstamp, Sonm, Burst, ColossusCoinXT, Vibe, Oyster Pearl, Elixir, Luxcoin, Hubii Network, Payfair and Hawala for a year. They may be long gone in January 1st 2019. I expect this bull run to be over in 365 days later. I would only hold Bitcoin and maybe some Ethereum before the big crash. The coins you mentioned are ok for short term gains.

Why do you think that this coins may be long gone in 2019? Can you please explain. You seem to have much more experience in crypto than I have.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:57:23 AM

I would increase the portfolio holdings of Bitcoin. People usually have at least 40% of their portfolio holding Bitcoin. This is due to the fact that many believe that Bitcoin will only keep rising, with a few dips of course. Other than that, your coin choices look very good. Good luck!

Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:58:24 AM

I started buying crypto on 23th December 2017 again - after a long period of waiting and hesitating.

I had my first bitcoin (5) in 2013 then got scared during the crash, sold and not thought about getting in again.

Now after a lot of researching, I took the decision to step back again into crypto. In my opinion there is a once in a life time chance to gain decent profit with a low invest.

Below is my final portfolio, which I'd like to hodl till end of 2018.

The focus is on growth chances. Apart from BTC and ETH all coins have medium or (really) small market caps.

All picks have been choosen on threads in this forum and on basis of an early portfolio review here - thanks to all members for sharing your views. On top of that I've researched a lot on this projects and I'm sure that every project has a bright and shiny future.

I would really appreciate your comments on my final choices.

Bitcoin (BTC)   6,82%
Ethereum (ETH)   11,69%
Quanstamp             5,99%
SONM             7,77%
Burst (BURST)     7,79%
ColossusCoinXT (COLX)      6,53%
VIBE (VIBE)                    10,54%
Oyster Pearl (PRL)    13,52%
Elixir (ELIX)                    17,43%
LUXCoin (LUX)              6,60%
Hubii Network (HBT)      0,96%
Payfair (PFR)              2,08%
Hawala (HAT)              2,27%

Profit since 23th December +60% so far.

I agree with all of your picks, but I would only focus on 4 of them. My portfolio is almost similar to yours but I have 10% BTC, 25% ETH, 32% PRL and 32% Elixir. There is definitely huge growth with the 2 small market caps and of course, the big dogs are good hedge bets just in case BTC and ETH dominance comes back.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:57:07 AM

Portfolio seems to be thinly stretched. Though solid picks

babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

I started buying crypto on 23th December 2017 again - after a long period of waiting and hesitating.

I had my first bitcoin (5) in 2013 then got scared during the crash, sold and not thought about getting in again.

Now after a lot of researching, I took the decision to step back again into crypto. In my opinion there is a once in a life time chance to gain decent profit with a low invest.

Below is my final portfolio, which I'd like to hodl till end of 2018.

The focus is on growth chances. Apart from BTC and ETH all coins have medium or (really) small market caps.

All picks have been choosen on threads in this forum and on basis of an early portfolio review here - thanks to all members for sharing your views. On top of that I've researched a lot on this projects and I'm sure that every project has a bright and shiny future.

I would really appreciate your comments on my final choices.

Bitcoin (BTC)   6,82%
Ethereum (ETH)   11,69%
Quanstamp             5,99%
SONM             7,77%
Burst (BURST)     7,79%
ColossusCoinXT (COLX)      6,53%
VIBE (VIBE)                    10,54%
Oyster Pearl (PRL)    13,52%
Elixir (ELIX)                    17,43%
LUXCoin (LUX)              6,60%
Hubii Network (HBT)      0,96%
Payfair (PFR)              2,08%
Hawala (HAT)              2,27%

Profit since 23th December +60% so far.

you may  add some coins that has good roadmap and advantages.i put some my portofolio to universa.if you observe this comparation with bitcoin and ethereum you will feel interested
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

waves,, just just put waves in your portofolio, or try to do a research on waves
i think this year waves will grow faster then last year

mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

What can we say each of us makes up our portfolio of those coins that are most attractive for certain characteristics. Your list is good in the sense that there are coins that can very quickly start up and there are coins for the long term. But I would change some, because I'm not sure about them.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: