Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 1140 times)
albon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1362

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:03:52 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2023, 09:40:19 PM by albon

Deleted

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:21:16 PM

This made it easy for me:

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=support&section=blockerupter

Are you using a powered USB hub?? I'm sure you are,it needs to be at least 2.5 amps for 4 BE's.

I plugged in my hub,let win see it then plug the BE's in.Now install the USB driver.You may need to unplug the BE's then replug them in again for win to recognize all of them.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:27:16 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 09:41:47 PM by Unacceptable

This made it easy for me:

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=support&section=blockerupter

Are you using a powered USB hub?? I'm sure you are,it needs to be at least 2.5 amps for 4 BE's.

Hi and thanks
I have tried all that and still no joy.

I am not using a USB hub but the 4 usb ports on the front of my comp

Grab a 4 port,2.5 amp hub from Best buy or wherever  Wink

Be sure to look at the AC adapter & verify its amperage before you buy.

This is what I'm using,its old but works just fine,from a yardsale of all places  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
galtbit

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:42:39 PM

Hi

I am hoping someone can help me

I have installed the driver for the USB Block Erupters but only 1 is reconised.
Every time I plug another one in to the same usb or a different usb I get that the Block Erupters is not reconsidered or that the USB device has failed.
2 of the 4 I have just come up with nothing and do not show in device manager.
I of those 2 does not have the LED light come on.

Can anyone help please

Hello:  I was having trouble myself so I know the frustration.  As mentioned before, make sure you get a powered USB hub. (5V 2.5+)  I pickd up a couple by Digital Innovations.  Here is a good list.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253749.0

If you dont want to wait, you can go to Office Max or Office Depot and I believe I saw a 7 port one for around $34.00.  Also, make sure that you have the miner you are using on a folder in the C: drive and not on the desktop.  Start up your computer and wether you have the hub or not plug in your USB BE's one at a time and then start your miner.  Good luck.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 09:54:32 PM

Hi

I am hoping someone can help me

I have installed the driver for the USB Block Erupters but only 1 is reconised.
Every time I plug another one in to the same usb or a different usb I get that the Block Erupters is not reconsidered or that the USB device has failed.
2 of the 4 I have just come up with nothing and do not show in device manager.
I of those 2 does not have the LED light come on.

Can anyone help please

Ignore all the hub comments below, since nothing you stated indicates a hub is in use (or am i wrong?). If running from direct USB ports, insufficient current should not be an issue like it is with an under-powered hub

I had a similar issue where the driver on one port installed fine but not for the other. try the following:

1) reboot. if the driver is in but not initialised right, this time around it should recognise the BE instantly
2) check under devices and printers, and check the detailed properties for each device Identify the one(s) using generic controller drivers, uninstall the drivers, and try the zadig (or similar winusb driver) exe again. Some unplugging/replugging the BE(s) in question may help initialize the correct driver configuration/setup.
3) if needed reboot again

for me, this worked. Windows had setup 1 device as the correct winUSB driver, but the other as a generic UART 2012 bridge host or similar. The above 'method' got me up and running quickly.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:11:29 AM

buy a powered usb hub already!

reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:59:06 AM

Whenever I plug one in it comes up as unknown device and in properties I have:

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

Any ideas?

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc725873(v=WS.10).aspx

For the USB error.  My partner had an issue with USB3 connectivity and eventually had to uninstall almost every USB device, which involved multiple computer restarts because this included where keyboard and mouse were plugged in since sometimes it was guesswork.  ~6 restarts and removing things later and he was back online and all "corrupt" devices were fixed.

Good luck.
Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 05:50:50 PM

If running from direct USB ports, insufficient current should not be an issue like it is with an under-powered hub

This is not necessarily true. It depends on the computer. I have an eeePC that has trouble running more than 1 of these plugged dirrectly into it, even though it has 3 USB ports. It just doesn't have enough power over all to power them. Plugging a powered Hub in would probably allow it to run more.
ChazM

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:03:58 PM

Would I lose hashing power if I use a 2.0 hub instead of a 3.0 hub? Don't the hash/s count on the speed of the device as well? I thought I had read something somewhere about the eruptors being USB 3.0 (and why wouldn't they be?)
Tamerz

Activity: 148
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:38:14 PM

Would I lose hashing power if I use a 2.0 hub instead of a 3.0 hub? Don't the hash/s count on the speed of the device as well? I thought I had read something somewhere about the eruptors being USB 3.0 (and why wouldn't they be?)

It makes no difference. USB 2.0 is already significantly faster than what the devices need.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: